WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Losing Freedom

Cdog

Reaction score
I think for the first portion of this we give the government a chance to make it right. May 1st my give a fuck meter is broken though. So much BS information out there. Conniving assholes like the NY governor, libs doing all they can to make this worse than it need to be. Notice how we see the worst of the worst in authoritarian state government coming from liberal paradise locations.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Took a drive along coast hwy yesterday with wife and dog for some fresh air. Seeing every beach, parking lot and parks all wrapped in yellow tape truly made me feel like we've been jailed and communism is in charge. I sense that this zit(aka we the people) is going to pop real soon.

getoffmylawn

Reaction score
1E54872F-6DFE-4EBC-994E-32D9ABCE51D0.jpeg

yz450mm

Reaction score
Took a drive along coast hwy yesterday with wife and dog for some fresh air. Seeing every beach, parking lot and parks all wrapped in yellow tape truly made me feel like we've been jailed and communism is in charge. I sense that this zit(aka we the people) is going to pop real soon.
Plastic Yellow Tape near the ocean? Sounds like some Vandals put up some trash that could easily contaminate the ocean if the wind picks up. We should probably all just go take that tape down to prevent ocean pollution and save the planet, right?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Notice how we see the worst of the worst in authoritarian state government coming from liberal paradise locations.

So true - these are our "leaders" - those who the people have elected to "represent" them (us)

They've lost their way and should be replaced by real people - people who work for a living, people who have businesses

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
So true - these are our "leaders" - those who the people have elected to "represent" them (us)

They've lost their way and should be replaced by real people - people who work for a living, people who have businesses
I've said this before, we should use this as a tipping point, while we have everybody's attention. If they are in office now, vote them out. I don't care who replaces them.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I've said this before, we should use this as a tipping point, while we have everybody's attention. If they are in office now, vote them out. I don't care who replaces them.
Yep...Vote them out. From the top down. Start in Nov. ;)

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

Although, you were driving along the Coast Highway with Wife and Dog breathing Fresh Air.

🤔

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
We have been educated,shown how to take care of ourselves.Going forward at this time up to us as individuals to protect ourselves and resume the way of going we choose best as individuals.I have not understood the reasoning of being critical of persons protecting themselves.Do what you want,just stfu and phucking do it.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Good luck with that in CA.
Yep...Vote them out. From the top down. Start in Nov. ;)

And this right here ^^^^^ is what you’re up against.
CA Dems would gladly put Newsome, Pelosi, or any of the Dem Governors that are currently ass fucking their own State into the WH tomorrow if they could. There is absolutely nothing...NOTHING...that they would not accept if it meant getting rid of Trump.
Curiously, they can not define their reasoning beyond hate rhetoric.
TDS is real.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I have faith that Bobby is giving back his $1200.

Not.
Haha. I passed it forward to Iguana Marine for my boat service and for a new controller for my smoker. Both are working great. Thanks for the PMs on the tips on what could be wrong.
1587244495859.png

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
people need to learn the long game - it’s a mind set

No chance I can listen to that guy. He may make valid points (or be an idiot) but I won't know unless I get the Cliffs Notes version

1587246088888.jpeg

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Ha ha. There’s has been a few POTUS since I started working 40 years ago. Nice try. Lol
Oh, so you'll give back or donate the last 31/2 years earnings or you'll quit mother phucking him every time you type in RDP's P&G section???