WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Gavin Newsom press conference

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Is anyone else watching this press conference today? So he has 6 indicators that have to be followed and each indicator has 4 stages and the 4 stages have 4 sub stages... my head is frickin spinning. Why the hell do I watch this crap? I thought he was doing a decent job in the very beginning but he's a total frickin tool.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
There's no more of a lock than......................a libturd not giving up their new found powers without a fight.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Sounds like he is making his own rules to keep us locked up.

Is anyone else watching this press conference today? So he has 6 indicators that have to be followed and each indicator has 4 stages and the 4 stages have 4 sub stages... my head is frickin spinning. Why the hell do I watch this crap? I thought he was doing a decent job in the very beginning but he's a total frickin tool.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I just read that Newscum is considering opening the schools in July.

With classrooms set to remain closed through the end of this school year, California state officials are considering an earlier start to the next one, Gov. Gavin Newsom said Tuesday.

He cited concerns about disruption to learning as many parents struggle to have their children’s education continue online amid the COVID-19 outbreak.

“We are considering the prospect of an even earlier school year into the fall—late July, early August… Having talked to many other parents and educators, even the kids, I think we might want to consider getting that school year moved up a little bit,” the governor said.

The state needs to prepare for physical changes in schools “in order to advance that conversation,” Newsom said.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I just read that Newscum is considering opening the schools in July.

With classrooms set to remain closed through the end of this school year, California state officials are considering an earlier start to the next one, Gov. Gavin Newsom said Tuesday.

He cited concerns about disruption to learning as many parents struggle to have their children’s education continue online amid the COVID-19 outbreak.

“We are considering the prospect of an even earlier school year into the fall—late July, early August… Having talked to many other parents and educators, even the kids, I think we might want to consider getting that school year moved up a little bit,” the governor said.

The state needs to prepare for physical changes in schools “in order to advance that conversation,” Newsom said.
so surprising the teachers union, which pretty much funds 90% of the democrat party in CA will put a list together that will amaze everyone. I can see it now, class size of 5, brand new everything, more vacation, shorter hours, higher pay and more retirement benefits.

Can not wait to get the fuck out of this piece of shit state.

RCDave

Reaction score

That is all just a distraction to confuse you while he fists you

RodnJen

Reaction score
so surprising the teachers union, which pretty much funds 90% of the democrat party in CA will put a list together that will amaze everyone. I can see it now, class size of 5, brand new everything, more vacation, shorter hours, higher pay and more retirement benefits.

So no money from Hollywood or wealthy tech types?

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I thought the lockdown was over after last weekend looking at the number of folks at the Beach and Colorado River, lol. This charade needs to end before the rioting & looting begins. There has only been 1800 deaths in this state with a population of over 40,000,000 Million people. That's 0.000045% percent chance your going to die. Your chances of winning the Powerball are higher than death by CV-19. Let's stop pretending this is a pandemic. It's Not!!!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
There has only been 1800 deaths in this state with a population of over 40,000,000 Million people. That's 0.000045% percent chance your going to die. Your chances of winning the Powerball are higher than death by CV-19. Let's stop pretending this is a pandemic. It's Not!!!

Epic!

HCP3

Reaction score

I watched Newsom's conference once throughout this whole ordeal. Two weeks ago I think. Never again.

Sandlord

Reaction score

Good thing he freed up the prison guards. they can help with the teacher shortage.
Todays lesson, Pruno.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I thought the lockdown was over after last weekend looking at the number of folks at the Beach and Colorado River, lol. This charade needs to end before the rioting & looting begins. There has only been 1800 deaths in this state with a population of over 40,000,000 Million people. That's 0.000045% percent chance your going to die. Your chances of winning the Powerball are higher than death by CV-19. Let's stop pretending this is a pandemic. It's Not!!!

And the majority of those deaths are in nursing homes.

Newsom & Garcetti just don't want to give up their time in front of the camera, makes em feel important.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
So no money from Hollywood or wealthy tech types?
LOL, the tech types are way too liberal for my tastes. two faced money grabbers, but mostly money grabbers. Sorry rodn, the only reason California is democrat controlled is the public employee unions. They give money to get politicians elected, then sit on the other side of the bargaining table to get raises, then funnel those funds back in campaign donations. Its called a slush fund. How much do you slush?

RodnJen

Reaction score
I thought the lockdown was over after last weekend looking at the number of folks at
LOL, the tech types are way too liberal for my tastes. two faced money grabbers, but mostly money grabbers. Sorry rodn, the only reason California is democrat controlled is the public employee unions. They give money to get politicians elected, then sit on the other side of the bargaining table to get raises, then funnel those funds back in campaign donations. Its called a slush fund. How much do you slush?

So you are for campaign finance reform.

And the majority of those deaths are in nursing homes.

Newsom & Garcetti just don't want to give up their time in front of the camera, makes em feel important.

Majority, more Trumponomics?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
So you are for campaign finance reform.

Majority, more Trumponomics?
How about we make it illegal for govt employee unions to engage in politics, period. Or we just imprison them for slush funds. Sound good?

The only reason for unions is the idea that employers are evil. Seems odd that govt is evil, to democrats who crave more of it. It’s as big a bullshit ploy as can be.

RodnJen

Reaction score
How about we make it illegal for govt employee unions to engage in politics, period. Or we just imprison them for slush funds. Sound good?

The only reason for unions is the idea that employers are evil. Seems odd that govt is evil, to democrats who crave more of it. It’s as big a bullshit ploy as can be.

Then so goes Citizens United.

RodnJen

Reaction score

Oh, and I don’t slush nor am I collectively bargained.

KevinR

Reaction score
Newsom quote per CNN

“We are not going back to the way things were until we get to immunity or a vaccine," Newsom said. "We will base reopening plans on facts and data, not on ideology. Not what we want. Not what we hope."

Immunity? Total 100%? 50%?

Vaccine? What % of 40M CA citizens?

Facts and data? That’s fine. Problem is what is the interpretation of the facts and data. And do you listen to alternative interpretations?

Ideology. What the hell does that mean? Whose ideology? Certainly not the ideology of the US Constitution.

I was blessed to be raised in a family of optimists and personal responsibility. Wife the same. We raised our family this way. Gotta say though, I’m getting worn down.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Newsom quote per CNN

“We are not going back to the way things were until we get to immunity or a vaccine," Newsom said. "We will base reopening plans on facts and data, not on ideology. Not what we want. Not what we hope."

Vaccine? What % of 330M citizens?

Facts and data? That’s fine Problem is what is the interpretation of the facts and data.

Ideology. What the hell does that mean? Whose ideology? Certainly not the ideology of the US Constitution.

I was blessed to be raised in a family of optimists and personal responsibility. Wife the same. We raised our family this way. Gotta say though, I’m getting worn down.
He needs to step aside and stop trying to play adult. He’s a spoiled child that is in way over his oil slick accident for a hairdo head.

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
Oh, and I don’t slush nor am I collectively bargained.

Newsom quote per CNN

Vaccine? What % of 40M CA citizens?

Facts and data? That’s fine Problem is what is the interpretation of the facts and data.

That's the plan.... wear you down , get you to be obedient.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Welcome to government funded healthcare and their idea of Utopia. Do you love your situation the last 6 weeks?

It’s an embarrassment how many people feel they need to depend on government and then for government to use a crisis and prey on peoples anxiety to do their best to control more.

Wake up people. They’re showing us their cards and we better use this opportunity to recognize it for what it is. Let people like R&J let the government tell him how he needs to live his life. The rest of you need to decide for yourselves.

Those of you not wanting to familiarize yourself with politics because of its appearance to look negative have unknowingly empowered these control freaks and the result is Gavin Newscum.

The prior six weeks is only a fraction of their goal. If you like what you’ve experienced then continue to do what you’ve always done. If you don’t like what you’ve experienced you have no excuse. Hoping and wishing someone else to do it for you isn’t acceptable. Now that they’ve seen we’re controllable they’re not going to left off the accelerator. They know we’re suckers.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
IT'S TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's all about the "VACCINE"!!!

Who's behind the Vaccine.. the same A-hole that can't stop the PC computer virus.... or, most likely he keeps releasing a new "Virus" to sell his Anti-virus software.....

Paul Revere is saddling UP!!!

THIS is the AGENDA!!!!!!

1. Vaccine everyone (Chip insertion) world wide
2. Democrats last straw (I'd bet my House, Gates mastermind this Virus release, but we will never KNOW the Truth) to win the White House. (F.ING HEADS NEED TO ROLL!!!)

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
April 19th, 1775

It's time for the Government to WORK FOR US!!!!!!!!!

Trump is trying to "DRAIN THE SWAMP"......... it's TOO Deep!!!!!!!

I'm over the F.ERS!!!!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Fixed it for you...lol 🎃😂
Good one, though your delivery is a bit weak
D72C4046-8667-4CBE-9C30-64FD9DA9ED22.gif

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Hows the lift equipment business? Signed a couple large projects this week. So Cal is still building. [emoji106]

Hey dude, yeah It’s still crazy right now but I’m fortunate I’ve got 20+ year relationships. The guys newer to the industry are struggling and if you haven’t learned to sell great by phone you’re in for a world of hurt.

It’s good to hear you guys are still getting work. Been a mixed bag with the trades as it relates to optimism & pessimism 6+ months out. Things are good today but people have become bullish going into fall.

SoCal is a bit unique from our other metro markets throughout the country. LAX and the people mover project, the olympics, and the Rams & Clipper stadiums have given our region a positive shot in the arm.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Hey dude, yeah It’s still crazy right now but I’m fortunate I’ve got 20+ year relationships. The guys newer to the industry are struggling and if you haven’t learned to sell great by phone you’re in for a world of hurt.

It’s good to hear you guys are still getting work. Been a mixed bag with the trades as it relates to optimism & pessimism 6+ months out. Things are good today but people have become bullish going into fall.

SoCal is a bit unique from our other metro markets throughout the country. LAX and the people mover project, the olympics, and the Rams & Clipper stadiums have given our region a positive shot in the arm.
Yea. I have about 8 jobs at the new Midfield Terminal at LAX that are on hold. Still working at the office and bidding new jobs everyday. Like you say very fortunate to have a 36 year relationship at the company I work for. The President and VP started there about the same time working in the shop and engineering. And worked there way up. Our engineers are working at home. Had a conversation with the VP today about bringing 1 or 2 back into the office.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Yea. I have about 8 jobs at the new Midfield Terminal at LAX that are on hold. Still working at the office and bidding new jobs everyday. Like you say very fortunate to have a 36 year relationship at the company I work for. The President and VP started there about the same time working in the shop and engineering. And worked there way up. Our engineers are working at home. Had a conversation with the VP today about bringing 1 or 2 back into the office.

That’s important to get these guys back on the work. It’s positive you guys are having those discussions.

The industry ramped up in a big way the last five days. We went from having a good amount of equipment on hand to saying no to deals.

Summer appears to be off the charts and I’m optimistic it’ll be enough to jump start the positive outlook going into Winter.

The banks and whether they’ll tighten lending along with what the Feds do will decide how we look. The vibe is still anxious right now but nothing like it was two or three weeks ago.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Not sure if it was your company or not but there was a lift accident with another companies worker on a job site we are doing the other day. The rental company was giving classes today at $75 per person. Our guys have been trained.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Not sure if it was your company or not but there was a lift accident with another companies worker on a job site we are doing the other day. The rental company was giving classes today at $75 per person. Our guys have been trained.

Wasn’t us but it’s one of the saddest aspects I’ve been involved with. Nobody deserves to not go home from their job.

My safety trainers phone has been off the hook with requests since Monday. Could explain why.

AFTERSHOCK RACING+

Reaction score
Wasn’t us but it’s one of the saddest aspects I’ve been involved with. Nobody deserves to not go home from their job.

My safety trainers phone has been off the hook with requests since Monday. Could explain why.

How’s going guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
President Trump providing the rope,he knows damn well Newsom going to hang himself.Keep telling you guys,nothing Trump does not know about Newsom,nothing.
:)
477CFB9F-2654-4213-88AD-39F8C9B39DCE.jpeg

Newsom Ex