WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Good Lord

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thane texted me this at 8:45 this morning.. looking up from Windsor on industrial and he said there is 50 cars in every direction and the ramp was already full

4F4B7048-2F66-450C-96CB-4EFF5FEE549D.jpeg

DWC

Reaction score
We launched at 7:30ish. Line was up Industrial to the gas station. Dropped in and took the trailer to Big O and it was to the 95.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
It will easily buff right out......

PlanB

Reaction score
Havasu raking in that PPP $$$$.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
My neighbor headed to cattail and it was closed a 9 am.

DC-88

Reaction score
Boat mechanics are going to be swamped in another month or so with how often and hard people have been running their shit for the last couple months leading into the main season. I know we have put an extra 20 or so hours on the family boat already due to the wife "working" from home, and I still need to do this years service next time out...

River Runnin

Reaction score
I took a little ride to 3 Dunes this morning around 8! .... nearly 3/4 full by then and just getting started! 😲 Of course the real Shit Show is the ocean rollers from 1/2 Dozen Wake Makers going up, down, left , and right! -- Plus I counted about a dozen more loading up at Outer & Inner Harbor! Pins and needles Baby! Pins and needles!😑

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Went to takeoff point to launch. Full. River island. Full. Went to buckskin and they had one spot. Tried to launch and the river was so crazy it ripped the swim step screws right out and it started floating away. Damnit. the river was CRAZY busy. We ended up just sitting on the beach at buckskin. Saw a couple nice boats including the white/maroon/black rouse with the injected blown motor. Sounded sweet but didn’t seem to be running right. Lots of black smoke and fire out of the exhaust. He kept hammering it though. Big pockets.

75983526-A0A9-48F9-8861-514E26E2BF28.jpeg

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
We launched at 7:30ish. Line was up Industrial to the gas station. Dropped in and took the trailer to Big O and it was to the 95.

We launched at 8:45. Came in from London Bridge road, waited less than 10 mins to get into the park, drove right to the ramp

We had to park in the overflow area, that was the only real delay.

@RiverDave that entire delay was because they only had one entry lane open into Windsor.

DWC

Reaction score
We launched at 8:45. Came in from London Bridge road, waited less than 10 mins to get into the park, drove right to the ramp

We had to park in the overflow area, that was the only real delay.

@RiverDave that entire delay was because they only had one entry lane open into Windsor.
I chickened out. Went to the gas station for ice and it looked like it was already building. Also had an 8:30 appt at Big O for trailer tires. No chance tomorrow is gonna be that early.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I chickened out. Went to the gas station for ice and it looked like it was already building. Also had an 8:30 appt at Big O for trailer tires. No chance tomorrow is gonna be that early.
I’m planning to be at the marina by 7 next weekend.

The interesting thing is that everyone bails mid afternoon to go out to dinner. At 6:30PM the lake was dead. I think the same will happen next weekend.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Golfing is getting better by the day. View attachment 877378
One of my golf buddies hooked his last drive on 18 real bad today.
As luck had it, it hooked right around the netting, went clean through every tree branch and bushel of leaves straight into the oncoming cars windshield.
By time we got to green Safelight was called and scheduled.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes when you have talent.....you run out of it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Really hope everyone is ok. I would have left the boat on the trailer and watched from shore.

I woulda just stayed home.

Oh wait, I did.

This is reminding me of the 70s. It's not will anyone get hurt this weekend, it's how many people will get hurt.

Bad bad news.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
is that what it is ? I thought 19' spectra, nice hull with cap job. do you know what size mercury o.b. ?
Yeah, it's a GMT which was the 19' Spectra mold so you're half right. Lol! I want to say I remembered Dennis (old owner of the boat) telling me it's only a 225 I think?

That thing was able to flatten out some water too with the bow tank filled. Surprised to see it on top of the dock like that.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk