Havazoo

Reaction score
What’s the details and who’s going 🇺🇸
00D7D82D-2FA4-4838-9F2E-2394A62BB1B1.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
How's this shaping up, who's going??

Its sounding like it is gonna be big.. It isn’t an official event with a registration list or anything. But I am guessing the turn out is going to be... “surprising.” :D

On another note The Trump Bus is coming to Havasu and will he Parked in the Barrett custom marine parking lot on Saturday!

Sigus

Above the wet spot
Reaction score
Its sounding like it is gonna be big.. It isn’t an official event with a registration list or anything. But I am guessing the turn out is going to be... “surprising.” :D

On another note The Trump Bus is coming to Havasu and will he Parked in the Barrett custom marine parking lot on Saturday!
Park it on the bridge while the parade goes under.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
FYI..If your launching at Windsor. Industrial is going to be shut down. You can only enter from LB road. North or South.
97866728_10156884652390216_3830775519935201280_n.jpg

Last edited:

JayBreww

Reaction score
Its sounding like it is gonna be big.. It isn’t an official event with a registration list or anything. But I am guessing the turn out is going to be... “YUGE.” :D

Fixed it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Singleton

Reaction score
Rumor is Windsor was at capacity at 8:15 this morning.

Drivehard

Reaction score
Maybe someone can send Dave a text or something to move the drone back a half hour or so? This place is crazy busy with everyone trying to get on the water

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Maybe someone can send Dave a text or something to move the drone back a half hour or so? This place is crazy busy with everyone trying to get on the water

the helicopter ended up showing up a half hour late so it worked out..

That parade was AWESOME!! I will freely admit the entrance to the channel was a shut show though. It’s amazing to me how you can have 500 boats and it only takes about two to screw it all up. Lol.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
the helicopter ended up showing up a half hour late so it worked out..

That parade was AWESOME!! I will freely admit the entrance to the channel was a shut show though. It’s amazing to me how you can have 500 boats and it only takes about two to screw it all up. Lol.
Watching from the shoreline RIGHT at the entrance there appeared to be many that had NO business operating a boat at such close quarters. Some of the captains looked like deer in headlights on what to do and where to go. Spooled-up had every corner of the boat manned for bounce protection.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Watching from the shoreline RIGHT at the entrance there appeared to be many that had NO business operating a boat at such close quarters. Some of the captains looked like deer in headlights on what to do and where to go. Spooled-up had every corner of the boat manned for bounce protection.

It was two or three boats that really made a mess of things in the beginning. Two Howard’s and a magic.. lol.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Are you guys suggesting that all those boats in Thompson Bay and by Crazy Horse were there for the Trump Parade? Thats a lot of boats

Drivehard

Reaction score
Are you guys suggesting that all those boats in Thompson Bay and by Crazy Horse were there for the Trump Parade? Thats a lot of boats
Yes almost every single boat out there had a trump flag on it. As a matter of fact the trump train was selling flags for $50 and sold completely out in a matter of about an hour I heard.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

99% of them had American flags and trump flags.. so basically yes. Lol

I was told it was over a 1,000 boats. I couldn’t see the overall because we were on the water at the time.. It took us over 30 minutes to zig zag through the crowd in Thompson Bay from the buoy line towards the front of the pack and we counted 6 boats that didn’t have flags on them.

My neighbor @mjc told me they went and sat in the channel and watched the parade for 20 minutes before we came through and watched it for another 45 after that before they decided to go home. When he was leaving there was still Trump flags as far as the eye could see waiting to enter the channel.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
99% of them had American flags and trump flags.. so basically yes. Lol

I was told it was over a 1,000 boats. I couldn’t see the overall because we were on the water at the time.. It took us over 30 minutes to zig zag through the crowd in Thompson Bay from the buoy line towards the front of the pack and we counted 6 boats that didn’t have flags on them.

My neighbor @mjc told me they went and sat in the channel and watched the parade for 20 minutes before we came through and watched it for another 45 after that before they decided to go home. When he was leaving there was still Trump flags as far as the eye could see waiting to enter the channel.

any national coverage of it that you know of? Hopefully it gets attention other than reddit

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
any national coverage of it that you know of? Hopefully it gets attention other than reddit

Haven’t heard anything yet.. The rdp video will crack a 100,000 views by this afternoon though. It is at 95,000 right now