WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Why to most of this holiday is boats and hoes. For some it was more

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Movie about the cluster fuck of COP Keating in Afghanistan in October of 2009

keating was a small fire base at the base of a valley/river with mountains all around. The Taliban launched a finally attack of 300 plus fighters vs around 100 Americans and Afghan National army. The day got cloud cover so they couldn’t get air support or aerial Replenishment . The americans went black aka completely out of almost all calibers of ammo and if I remember correctly one guy beat a tali to death with his k pot helmet. At the end of the day our men stood their ground but men died.

so when you enjoy your boat today. Remember the 8 Americans that gave it all.

Hallett Dave

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
Movie about the cluster fuck of COP Keating in Afghanistan in October of 2009

keating was a small fire base at the base of a valley/river with mountains all around. The Taliban launched a finally attack of 300 plus fighters vs around 100 Americans and Afghan National army. The day got cloud cover so they couldn’t get air support or aerial Replenishment . The americans went black aka completely out of almost all calibers of ammo and if I remember correctly one guy beat a tali to death with his k pot helmet. At the end of the day our men stood their ground but men died.

so when you enjoy your boat today. Remember the 8 Americans that gave it all.

Maybe to some a movie is just about entertainment and maybe they really don't understand what our troops have been fighting for thru the decades.
It is for the freedom of our country.
American citizens currently have another threat within our great country and that is all I will say except.
Be cognizant and informed about who you vote for in the next election.
Unfortunately the deep state is real.

Enjoy your freedom this weekend and be safe.

Berdes

Reaction score
Maybe to some a movie is just about entertainment and maybe they really don't understand what our troops have been fighting for thru the decades.
It is for the freedom of our country.
American citizens currently have another threat within our great country and that is all I will say except.
Be cognizant and informed about who you vote for in the next election.
Unfortunately the deep state is real.

Enjoy your freedom this weekend and be safe.
Amen!

WYRD

Reaction score
Here's to you Mr. Bad Ass commando...may your sacrafice be shown and flown high in your honor on this day of reflection and may your efforts prove successful for generations to come!
You are honored and remembered in my house this Memorial Day.