WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Fuckers on CNN are saying Phx As well as other cities are getting ready to explode. Sounds like a call to arms.

These fuckin lowlife media peeps are trying to bring the USA down with this shit

this was not a race thing but a bad cop(s) thing.

This divide and conquer shit is real people.

i will be on my hill.
Um, pretty sure the 30 people standing in a parking lot talking to DPS won’t be an issue. CNN can’t get anything right.

SixD9R

Reaction score
After 3 years of Russia, Russia, Russia blasting 24/7 on cnn, I don’t see how anyone would want to watch that far left political activist organization.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Seriously? The minimum wage to flip burgers isnt high enough yet.
Minimum wage is up to 15 in Flagstaff now...hippies and tree huggers. 12.50 I think elsewhere. No skills, no drive, and more than I started out on roofs...where you sweat like hell, worked like hell, and could die if you screwed up. Those F'rs can't even get a burger right!

76 Southwind

Reaction score
Its crazy to me how the people that are looting and starting structure fires think they are any better than the cop. They are nothing more than criminals. maybe even worse because their acts of violence are most likely pre thought out.

Keymyster

Reaction score
I saw this morning that these people have marked the entrance of the driveway with "I can't breathe FUCK the Police" . Class act there.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Well at least the top fake news story is not corona virus deaths. How ironic protestors side by side, some with mask most without, wreaking havoc. Oh the fear :eek: A new spike in the curve. The POTUS made a statement on twitter which was flagged, however, accessible to read. Going to have to keep an eye on things. Sure glad I have my rig up North. Still bugged-in.
681C81BE-9AAD-4121-8A0F-34333C51E521.jpeg

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Is that all it was?
Ended up with a couple hundred people total walking around downtown. Some kid broke a window out of a PD Tahoe with a skateboard. PD set off a few flash bangs and pepper spray. 2 officers were transported to ER for heat exhaustion because they were out there all afternoon dealing with the protesters. Phoenix PD handles things a little more aggressively than what I’ve seen from other large cities. Their “aggressiveness” is pretty well thought out and coordinated. They use less lethal force pretty quickly, and it keeps the crowds at bay pretty well, IMHO.

jones performance

Reaction score
saw some shit going down in fontana last night, heard rumors that something is taking place in rancho cucamonga around 5pm today. 🤷‍♂️

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Stocking up on more Ammo today. Antifa trying to start the Boogaloo with Rocks and Sticks. Classic! LMAO

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Ended up with a couple hundred people total walking around downtown. Some kid broke a window out of a PD Tahoe with a skateboard. PD set off a few flash bangs and pepper spray. 2 officers were transported to ER for heat exhaustion because they were out there all afternoon dealing with the protesters. Phoenix PD handles things a little more aggressively than what I’ve seen from other large cities. Their “aggressiveness” is pretty well thought out and coordinated. They use less lethal force pretty quickly, and it keeps the crowds at bay pretty well, IMHO.

Yea you get nailed with a rubber bullet or two, much less breathe in some tear gas...most loose their fight pretty quickly.