WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well...looting in LA has started

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Cops need Drones with dropping ( read bombing) ability with, non lethal gas of some type as crowd dispersal. Nobody hurt but no fun anymore, I'm going home.
Or..... just call in a cropduster. Same gas.

just_floatin

Reaction score
I know he’s a POS but the previous graphic with a quote isn’t a cited source lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let me guess, you fact checked on snopes? Down the rabbit hole we shall go. What is this? Yet another coincidence? I cited it too. At least we agree on one thing...Soros is a POS. lol
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/was-snopes-busted-ties-to-soros/
9EF80EE3-D654-4A3A-BF9C-BAB4788220A7.png

Raffit78

Reaction score
This is in the downtown la jewelry district off Hill st. A member here on rdp has a jewelry store in this building 6th or 7th story. They looted the complete first floor. No word yet if any other floors were entered. It is all blocked off for police investigations.

listen to what they are saying. “Take anything you want, open jewelry store”

This was his first week back to work and then this happens. Devastating.

Attachments

• IMG_0908.mov
    8 MB

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The shit has started early in LA...

Multiple vehicles are on fire now on different streets and multiple police cars are heavily damaged and grafitti'd ("ACAB" - All Cops are Bastards)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Just an FYI. Download this scanner watch the live view on TV. Sounds intense down at ground zero. Stay safe LEO. Outside agitators are present View attachment 882687 View attachment 882688

Yeah I’ve got it going as well.
Sounds like they’re trying to herd the assholes now. Fucking time to bring in the car.
Stay safe you guys, sounds like some real shit popping off.

FCT

Reaction score
My friends that were out there last night
I was on standby team, our main team was on major hostage incident that ended peacefully.
Should be different deployment tonight , as in three times as many Officers. Incident Commander shit the bed last night and was put aside by Chief Moore. Pathetic
Be safe out their.

boatpi

Reaction score
LAPD just called in the sheriffs to Fairfax. They will build this to 800-1,000 officers, they will NOT let that area go, it has $$ shopping etc. Their might be some whup azz now,

grumpy88

Reaction score
LAPD just called in the sheriffs to Fairfax. They will build this to 800-1,000 officers, they will NOT let that area go, it has $$ shopping etc. Their might be some whup azz now,
Looks like it's going to Be a little to late

boatpi

Reaction score
In the plastic water bottles is piss a shit.

retaocleg

Reaction score
ofcr Dangle and ofcr Garcia would advise some stick time...……..i concur

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
WORD...

They might be fuckin' with other niggaz shit but they best not be fuckin' with minez...

I’m in Havasu. They wouldn’t make it anywhere near my house. Doubt they’d get past Walmart from the north and the residents would have already ended it.
From the south there’s probably a trillion rounds of ammo in the hands of citizens before they’d make it to my street.

4Waters

Reaction score
It looks like they might be heading to Beverly Hills, maybe those Hollywood elites willing to put up bail for the rioters are thinking twice.

Cole 392

Reaction score
Someone please direct the mob to the Hollywood actor’s homesteads. These Hollyweirds are offering to post up bail to the vandals while LEO fight to save the city. Straight up evil! View attachment 882713
Notice how these degenerate “celebrities” promote violence and rioting all from the comfort of their mansions in all white Gated communities..

Get down there yourself bitch..

This whore is a has been, pan face looking tranny anyway... fuck her and the rest of Hollywood..

Magic Mike

Reaction score
It looks like they might be heading to Beverly Hills, maybe those Hollywood elites willing to put up bail for the rioters are thinking twice.
Oh, that would be DIFFERENT if it happened at THEIR house....

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Notice how these degenerate “celebrities” promote violence and rioting all from the comfort of their mansions in all white Gated communities..

Get down there yourself bitch..

This whore is a has been, pan face looking tranny anyway... fuck her and the rest of Hollywood..

#Burnhollywoodhills

Watch the POS narcissists start crying on Twitter. 🤣

retaocleg

Reaction score
I’m in Havasu. They wouldn’t make it anywhere near my house. Doubt they’d get past Walmart from the north and the residents would have already ended it.
From the south there’s probably a trillion rounds of ammo in the hands of citizens before they’d make it to my street.
good thing nothing gonna happen here, we don't have enough amberlamps...…...

4Waters

Reaction score
I would like to say that most rioters and looters are being safe and wearing their masks 🤣🤣🤣 can't convict them if you can't ID them. I wouldn't be surprised if the mask requirement disappears.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I have never wrapped my head around “I’m going to leave my house and go riot.”

When you have no job, getting $1000 a month or whatever, have a stack of masks, and been sitting at home for a couple months it seems to be an easy decision.