WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 redo parker area water tour?

707dog

Reaction score
tried this in 2020 but covid had other plans so im on a redo mission for 2021... i am going to havasu first week of AUGUST staying at the nauti but wanted to check out the famous closed parker area and not knowing anything about that river boat having a deep draft and heavy ill keep it on the trailer....Any full timers down in parker area interested in taking me/ family (4) for a little cruise up and down the river to show us the area? we have never been to that area of az or river. will be in havasu august 1st-5th. had plans to go by land to check it out but by boat i assume would be much better. i will take care of the fuel or lunch or whatever makes it right for your time on the water. wanted to ask the RDP mob ahead of time.... Anthony

Last edited:
Reactions: DWC

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Sure, it would be silly to be here with a boat and not use it. Check with me and let me know when.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Keep me in the loop. Maybe we could do this for him on my boat.
I figured he was wanting to just have a guide on his boat. This place is not that difficult to navigate if you know the shallow areas. Best way to learn those is behind the wheel with landmarks pointed out, especially above Road Runner and up past River Island.

NicPaus

Reaction score
If I am out here then I got room on my boat. Keep me posted when you're coming out.

707dog

Reaction score
Keep me in the loop. Maybe we could do this for him on my boat.
right on thanks it will be a week day we don't need no e ticket ride just would like to check the area out and going out with someone else would be easier for me then i can leave my boat in the water at havi i'm working on coming into town a couple days early so i can add parker to the trip.

appreciate the offers from all hopefully i can make it happen

707dog

Reaction score
If I am out here then I got room on my boat. Keep me posted when you're coming out.
thank you sir im trying to get my buddy to drop his balls and cash you out for your red boat... he still has his cash but the covid made him pucker for awhile

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
right on thanks it will be a week day we don't need no e ticket ride just would like to check the area out and going out with someone else would be easier for me then i can leave my boat in the water at havi i'm working on coming into town a couple days early so i can add parker to the trip.

appreciate the offers from all hopefully i can make it happen

Mid week is the Only time you'll catch me in Parker mid summer.

๐Ÿ˜‰

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I can take you for a nickel tour depending on the day.

I have a tritoon or the world famous Hooters if you give me a couple weeks to finish her up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
I can take you for a nickel tour depending on the day.

I have a tritoon or the world famous Hooters if you give me a couple weeks to finish her up.

Be careful Paul, 707Dog is the kinda guy that will buy your fuel, pay for lunch & all the beers, then help you wipe down the boat.........

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Be careful Paul, 707Dog is the kinda guy that will buy your fuel, pay for lunch & all the beers, then help you wipe down the boat.........

Haha. Thatโ€™s not how you host guests to my river.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
im bring my boat to havi but wanted to check out the famous closed parker area and not knowing anything about that river ill keep it on the trailer....Any full timers down in parker area interested in taking me/ family (4) for a little cruise up and down the river to show us the area? we have never been to that area of az or river. will be in havasu mid july and had plans to go by land to check it out but by boat i assume would be much better. will take care of the fuel or lunch or whatever makes it right for your time on the water. still working on getting to AZ a couple days earlier so not set in stone yet but wanted to ask the RDP mob ahead of time.... Anthony

I'm certain you will get some amazing offers from the great folks in Parker. It may end up being better if you drag your boat down there & offer to take Wheeler or 1 of the other guys out for a day on your grocery getter. Either way you will have fun. I absofrickunlutely love Parker

707dog

Reaction score
I'm certain you will get some amazing offers from the great folks in Parker. It may end up being better if you drag your boat down there & offer to take Wheeler or 1 of the other guys out for a day on your grocery getter. Either way you will have fun. I absofrickunlutely love Parker
yup working on getting into town early then ill start a better plan but deffinitly want to see parker.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.๐Ÿ˜
Reaction score
yup working on getting into town early then ill start a better plan but deffinitly want to see parker.

On your way to Parker swing by Lake Dave's house and bring him with you. He needs more Parker time. :)

NicPaus

Reaction score
thank you sir im trying to get my buddy to drop his balls and cash you out for your red boat... he still has his cash but the covid made him pucker for awhile
I sold it. Got picked up yesterday. Back to 1 boat. Had a lot people wanting it last 2 weeks but it was in Parker and hard to show. My buddy showed it for me and I drove out there this weekend.

707dog

Reaction score
I sold it. Got picked up yesterday. Back to 1 boat. Had a lot people wanting it last 2 weeks but it was in Parker and hard to show. My buddy showed it for me and I drove out there this weekend.
awesome it was a great buy ๐Ÿ‘

707dog

Reaction score
2020 sucked so going for a try in 2021... dug up my original post info and question is the same

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
707 your float will be fine down there. Everything from Roadrunner & down river is deep. If you go into the Keys trim up some. If you go up river past Roadrunner stay a lil left (Kommiefornia side) of middle at the power lines overhead, as you start to see Foxes work your way back to that side. Park backwards at Foxes, water really swirls there. If you want to go up to the dam follow someone that knows what they are doing & you will have a blast. Shut it off & float or hit a sandy beach on left (Kommiefornia) side. Wish I could be there to drink all your beer, show you around, and have you buy me lunch