WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Protesters coming to the London Bridge

franky

Reaction score
If only we could get LE to look the other way so we could beat them till they shit their pants. I’m fuckin tired of these assholes.
Tell them it is Bike to the Bars night and they will stay away....

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
All this talk of shooting another human being is knuts.

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

28782676_2000863546621123_5159066819557051896_n.jpg
d1e9d7d2485b50c8012edbff7102d626.jpg

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Absolutely they would cry, but then its jail time for firing in city limits etc.. And you know they will have 100 iphones pointed at you and run crying to the Police as soon as it happens. They aren't worth the court time and they know it. These people know what they can get away with because the same people who ship in pallets of bricks and pay their bail tell them.
You do realize that the condos on the North end of the channel are what 200-300 yds from the bridge. Anybody got a 2nd story available this weekend. Mine drives tacks at 300 yds.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sooo, the head Papa Murphy guy resigned on the count of racist charges. An anti-white creature named after a Toyota family car works there...she makes anti-white comments, which would be racist...and gets fired via a platform being controlled by a left wing god?

"I think I picked the wrong week to stop amphetamines"

This world is just getting F'n weirder by the minute.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Apparently you missed the threads last night where people were saying if they went into neighborhoods the soccer moms would run them over in the SUVs. Lol
I think I called it the Escalade Motorcade of Death.
Hahaha!

jones performance

Reaction score
Sooo, the head Papa Murphy guy resigned on the count of racist charges. An anti-white creature named after a Toyota family car works there...she makes anti-white comments, which would be racist...and gets fired via a platform being controlled by a left wing god?

"I think I picked the wrong week to stop amphetamines"

This world is just getting F'n weirder by the minute.

that was papa johns.. :rolleyes:

Rsqfxr

Reaction score
I have heard from two different sources protestors are coming this weekend to the bridge. That is going to be the biggest mistake they ever made in my opinion. With the amount of Trump supports here this will not go over well. Any thoughts from you guys. I was supposed to go to Needles this weekend but now I’m may stay and watch this shit show!

Doesn’t sound like an issue, Trump supports peaceful protests and Havasu supports Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
So, there is castle rule, and each state is different, so you need to get schooled before you load, BUT, it really all comes down to fear for your life. Can you convince 12 strangers you were going to die if you didn’t use fatal force

guest hs

Reaction score
He "confirmed" what?

FYI, some of the cops in Parker also "confirmed" they were gonna put in a no wake zone.. LOL.

RD
I was told that the request for that no wake was entered and it will take a year and a half to go through the correct channels and then put into effect. The second source of the protestors coming this weekend was a local police officer.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So, there is castle rule, and each state is different, so you need to get schooled before you load, BUT, it really all comes down to fear for your life. Can you convince 12 strangers you were going to die if you didn’t use fatal force

I have to believe that I’m not the only one that considers all of that sort of secondary to the situation.
I consider it a stand for the American life.
Go get it for yourself, don’t take it from me.
If they think it’s the same thing I will show them it is not, if I can.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I have been pretty quiet thru all this crap recently, but I will mention this and everyone can take it for what they think... I drove from havasu to OC last Saturday nite as things in LA escalated, I do this often to go back to work. There were a shit ton of cars on the highway that nite with out of state plates... from all across the country. They all need to drive back, why not stop at a few places in AZ along the way, dunno... just saying. under the duress and dividedness of our country, I wouldn't leave my guard down.

That is a thought. They were likely rental cars.. Resourceful vandals :)

just_floatin

Reaction score
Absolutely they would cry, but then its jail time for firing in city limits etc.. And you know they will have 100 iphones pointed at you and run crying to the Police as soon as it happens. They aren't worth the court time and they know it. These people know what they can get away with because the same people who ship in pallets of bricks and pay their bail tell them.
👆 Calmer heads prevail. Besides there is no law against following the convoy to the high desert. ;)

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Wea
It wouldn't surprise me if they hit havasu other than the temps. Disrupt an activity they see as more whites than anything else. Shut down the bridge which cops will have to stop traffic to protect them. All "guns per capita" won't mean sh*t since you can't shoot them. They can bust out windows, graffiti etc. and you can sit there with your gun doing nothing unless you want to watch them laugh as you go to jail. People talk a big game on the internet, but in reality you can't do anything until they actually try to harm you in large numbers or enter your home/business.

I had this conversation last night with the wife. She was worried about the protests coming to neighborhoods. Basically they can bust your windows, damage your house from the exterior and you can't do anything. If you go outside, now you lost the castle doctrine protection as well as "stand your ground" since you are escalating violence over a property crime. Just sit back and see if they are dumb enough to come inside and then you have tons of protection legally. Otherwise any 2A action will just result in court time for you which is not fun at all.
Wear a mask , clear the street .(Shoot the fucks )
Run . I think the havasu people will block the cop for any one willing

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Bitch blocked comments. Make her famous

Attachments

• 1F8A07B9-1F18-40BD-8E5F-25A21A180433.png
    1F8A07B9-1F18-40BD-8E5F-25A21A180433.png
    220.4 KB · Views: 354