WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

22 Stoker

Bobby_329

Reaction score
Been working on this thing in my free time for quite a while now but it is finally almost done.

287BE954-B6B9-484C-8F64-7795E32AC2D9.jpeg
F20803C8-1BF4-4967-9B73-805FD336A64F.jpeg
E70B96B2-61A3-4F21-B16B-15698BC53F8D.jpeg

lenmann

Reaction score
Holy Shit! Hell of a first post.

Details please! Looks like its going to a fun float.

BONER

Reaction score
I gotta ask..... How long have you been working on it? Got any pics of when you first scored it?

Looks fucking Tits, btw. :)

Bobby_329

Reaction score
I bought it less motor probably 5 years ago now (it’s been a long slow process) tore everything out of it and started over. I wanted to rig it like a ski race boat since that’s what I grew up in. looking at all the sick rigging and open floors So I started by having the floors done. Then I sketched up some of the rigging I was thinking about rails, seat bases, pedal mounts foot brace. Showed what I had to Phil D21 and he took it to the next level making all the pieces. The motor I had got rebuilt by Barry at Obnoxious it was one of our old ski race motors that we broke and I polished up the whole gentry setup. Then plumbed everything which is a pain on these turbo motors way too many hoses. Converted the steering to full hydraulic to the wheel. Sold the drive that was on it and bought an scx upper with sc lower. Then decided I didn’t like the bow lights, stereo hole in the dash, exhaust holes etc and while I was having glass work done might as well cap the nose and tail. I keep the boat at my dads it won’t fit in my garage so I definitely don’t end up working on it as much as I should but with this whole stay home shit I’ve gotten a lot done. Fired it last week. Now looking into who I’m gonna have do interior but everywhere is closed.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Looks great. Was wondering where you were at with this thing.

Shortdeck

Reaction score
I remember seeing this boat in Parker when I was in my early 20s. Owner had a quad rotor blower motor on a Bravo 1 that would rip on the Strip. Boat would also turn at crazy speeds. Always wanted to own one. Nice job bringing it back to life. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Looks good and cannot wait to see the finished boat.

sintax

Reaction score
When i saw the first pic, i thinking oh thats in pretty good shape whats this guy talking about, then I saw the before pics.... man! Great work!

hallett21

Reaction score
Always liked this boat. You’re taking it over the top!

Does eliminator still have this mold?

Bobby_329

Reaction score
When i saw the first pic, i thinking oh thats in pretty good shape whats this guy talking about, then I saw the before pics.... man! Great work!

That pick where it looks like shit was after I ripped the carpet out. it was in ok shape I could have thrown a motor in and called it good but wanted to do something different.

Bobby_329

Reaction score
Always liked this boat. You’re taking it over the top!

Does eliminator still have this mold?

I believe Al stoker has the mold but isn’t making any new boats.

Luv2gofast

Reaction score
Congratulations! Beautiful job and I truly appreciate the detail work you did. Not just a rebuild but you are making it your vision and a great vision you have!

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Very nice Bobby. It looks incredible. I can't wait to see it in person.

Duramax

Reaction score
I remember seeing this boat in Parker when I was in my early 20s. Owner had a quad rotor blower motor on a Bravo 1 that would rip on the Strip. Boat would also turn at crazy speeds. Always wanted to own one. Nice job bringing it back to life. [emoji106]

What was his screen name? On Hotboat forums

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I believe one person that owned it was 1BadHondo on Performance Boats. I think Scarlata owned it at one time also.

Sent From Tapatalk

Shortdeck

Reaction score

@Riverbound would know, I don’t remember. I didn’t know the owner, just remember the boat well and my buddy worked at GT Performance where the motor was build.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
@Jackpunx built it originally. Then it went to @knucklehead and Scarlata. Now it’s where it’s at.
Didn't Ray - 1BadHondo own it also? Maybe I'm getting my wires crossed as Ray bought the Heart Attack flatty from Scarlata.

Sent From Tapatalk

intense

Reaction score
Jackpunx took me for a ride at Naci that thing hauled ass