WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Protesters coming to the London Bridge

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
I'd also make sure there are "no loitering" signs in place and have PD there to cite all the folks gathering in the private parking lot.
And if they go for a walk tow them.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
This is going to get dicey. Friend that is in town right now just got cut off by this car and they threw a water bottle out of their car at his truck because of the stickers he had on it. True story.
FB_IMG_1591404208404.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
This is going to get dicey. Friend that is in town right now just got cut off by this car and they threw a water bottle out of their car at his truck because of the stickers he had on it. True story. View attachment 885214

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It would be such a shame if they didn’t have any windows come daylight. LOL

c_land

Reaction score
Nope, Guess I run with the wrong uninformed group. Does sound interesting, do they sell tickets, is it stadium seating, where's the best viewing once in the venue???? :) ;)

Be careful of the splash zone. The first few rows may get wet

Backlash

Reaction score
I think those looking at this as if "Nothing is going to happen" are not giving these disastrous groups enough attention. They will absolutley ruin your commercial and residential neighborhoods if there is an inch of wiggle room. Look at the cities where there WASN'T any damage. A very strong community response to ward off any unruly people seems to be the most productive approach. Look at HB. Look at Santee. Look at Yucaipa. Heavy turnout by locals who made it clear they weren't going to take any shit. That's what folks need to be doing. Dont downplay this crap.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I think those looking at this as if "Nothing is going to happen" are not giving these disastrous groups enough attention. They will absolutley ruin your commercial and residential neighborhoods if there is an inch of wiggle room. Look at the cities where there WASN'T any damage. A very strong community response to ward off any unruly people seems to be the most productive approach. Look at HB. Look at Santee. Look at Yucaipa. Heavy turnout by locals who made it clear they weren't going to take any shit. That's what folks need to be doing. Dont downplay this crap.
I'm good with that.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Just came from the downtown area, considering the amount of pick up trucks flying the stars and stripes, thin blue line flags, etc. etc. There seems to be a certain amount of vigilance going on. ;)

HBCraig

Reaction score
They are planning to make a run at HB again this weekend. Good luck

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
I have been asking that too. But I don't think so. Only to protect lives as far as I know.
Use of deadly force is never justified in the protection of property. Use of reasonable force is. Texas being the only exception. However, it really can be justified. I found this article that does a good job of explaining deadly force for yourself, reasonable force for property, and how those two can overlap. It's worth the read. https://reason.com/2020/06/02/are-people-allowed-to-use-deadly-force-to-defend-property/

hallett21

Reaction score
Dumb question but how do you discern Antifa from the other protesting idiots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guest hs

Reaction score
Doesn’t it seem kinda corny you have to get a permit or permission to start a riot? That’s like asking a bartender for a permit to knock the shit out of the guy being an asshole next to you at the bar. What a joke!

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Doesn’t it seem kinda corny you have to get a permit or permission to start a riot? That’s like asking a bartender for a permit to knock the shit out of the guy being an asshole next to you at the bar. What a joke!
6.40 am staging area.... about 20 individuals... IMO LEO currently out numbers 3 v 1.....
Screenshot_20200606-070824_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Dumb question but how do you discern Antifa from the other protesting idiots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL, ANTIFA likes to use ax handles on their signs and full body cover so they can’t be identified.

Regular protesters look like soy addicted wankers, with barely any attempt at disguise.

The protesters believe in what they are protesting, (even if they are being mislead, but that’s another story) while the ANTIFA are there strictly for the fight. Oh ya, ANTIFA is a true white power group so you’ll see very few if any minorities.

Look up project veritas and rose city ANTIFA.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
6.40 am staging area.... about 20 individuals... IMO LEO currently out numbers 3 v 1..
Havasu FB has a live video. More like 50 people now taking a knee in silence For 8 minutes and 46 seconds.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
while getting fuel...
this is all of the protesters...
my boys leading the protest....
(heading to Mavericks for Ice ..LOL)

they forgot the memo for Black board shorts)
20200606_072418.jpg

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Really? I guess he didn’t matter? Is that what you are saying?
Never said he didn’t matter. Your the one that brought it up. My post was explaining why the protesters were silent For so long according to the Havasu live feed. ;)

retaocleg

Reaction score
megaphone lady was already losing her voice, and not even passed smoketree yet...….lol

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
live feed now

after this live feed is over, rewatch the first few minutes....
at 3:35 for the impatient
lol...………...guy in the SXS pulls up at the light, blaring the national anthem, and didn't move...…right in the middle of their moment of silence…….that guy deserves a medal

and I think he is back at 18:20 with kidd rock...…and about 18:40, protester with black shirt and greenish backpack bobbing his head to it...…..lol

Last edited:

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Nice jeep commanche... thats all i got

retaocleg

Reaction score
lol...………...guy in the SXS pulls up at the light, blaring the national anthem, and didn't move...……….that guy deserves a medal

after the live feed is over, it will turn into a video, and i think everyone needs to watch the first few minutes........that was glorious!

Last edited:

EBT531

Reaction score
Use of deadly force is never justified in the protection of property. Use of reasonable force is. Texas being the only exception. However, it really can be justified. I found this article that does a good job of explaining deadly force for yourself, reasonable force for property, and how those two can overlap. It's worth the read. https://reason.com/2020/06/02/are-people-allowed-to-use-deadly-force-to-defend-property/

I tried to explain this on another post and on the rdp FB but everyone just argues with me. If it was legal, an AZ senator wouldn’t have just introduced a bill trying to legalize it in cases of looting/riots. But apparently I’m wrong so just let them figure it out in court.