Nordie

Reaction score
Made some ribeyes last night. They were delicious
20200603_194446.jpg

cole_skier

Reaction score
Picked it up at ACE hardware in Bullhead

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Does the 27 inch griddle get hot enough with only having the two burners? We have a smaller backyard and already have a Weber Kettle and a gas Weber so space is at a premium and I was looking at the 27 for that reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Does the 27 inch griddle get hot enough with only having the two burners? We have a smaller backyard and already have a Weber Kettle and a gas Weber so space is at a premium and I was looking at the 27 for that reason.

it gets blazing hot

Xring01

Reaction score

I love this thread, have thought about a black stone, but I think I prefer charcoal cooking over gas...
Flavor is just better...

I use all kinds of cast iron (dutch ovens, pans, flat grills various sizes) on my Weber Summit Charcoal to kinda do what you guys do on the black stones... cooked Salmon for lunch on friday... turned out perfect as usual. Perfect crust

I want one, I am not sure I would use it enough...

Someone show me some pics of grilled fish on the blackstone please???

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Do you the potatos on the grille also ??
I baked potatoes in mine, and ate them as baked potatoes. They came out great. I wrapped them in foil, cooked them in medium high for about an hour. I turned them every 10 minutes or so. I have the closable lid, and closed the lid. After the hour, I moved them to the far side of the griddle with no flame, while I cooked the steaks. They came out great.

Sent From Tapatalk

Meaney77

Reaction score
I just picked up one of these for the Motohome today. I purchased the 17" and have been using it a ton making breakfast/dinner for the family. It worked but was a tad small and only a single burner and it chewed through small propane bottles.

I saw this and liked that it was bigger, had a lid, and wheels but still small enough to collapse and will fit in a jockey box. I figured this one might retain heat better with the lid.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I have the Ace 36" version. Overall, I love it.

Do they make a heat shield for the sides, or does the wind deflector work as a heat shield? It needs some sort of heat shield on the sides. The shelves are pretty much unusable for plastic items (spice containers, oil bottle, plastic bowls) when using higher heat. The heat coming off literally starts deforming plastic items, even when putting items on the very outer edge. If not I will need to make something.

I also wish the burner knobs had a 1/2 turn of adjustment instead of 1/4 turn (9 to 3 instead of 9 to 6).

Sent From Tapatalk

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Trying out dem kabobs tonight....word.....buuurrrrp....🙂🍻
20200609_194215.jpg

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Holy shit......my last post.....autocorrect wanted to auto put Democrats when I typed "dem" kabobs...lol.....fuck those bitches...I don't want nuthin they got...😂😂

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Fuck cutting that shit myself..lol.. the meat market sells up chopped.
What? Asada chopped up? Not skirt then right? Usually the chopped up asada places sell are lame ass meat...fatty and griseled. Yours looks good

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
How'd they turn out. They look awesome
Came out good.....I used a Malibu seasoning w/sprayed avocado oil. I need to get different skewers or just put the meat more towards the tips so the pieces at the end will be on the griddle.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200608-184920_Facebook.jpg
Shit I guess people were giving them away in murrieta. Was gone 5 minutes after they posted.

derelict

Reaction score

Yes, gets real hot fast

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Anyone have 22” model with stand? I’m thinking of going that route. Big enough for home use yet smell enough to take camping. Thoughts?
4240B3B9-7F86-4721-B930-9D22B0334C2A.png

Meaney77

Reaction score
Anyone have 22” model with stand? I’m thinking of going that route. Big enough for home use yet smell enough to take camping. Thoughts?
View attachment 886948
I just picked up the Blue Rhino version on Monday for the same reason. I wanted something big enough to cook for a family of 5 but still small enough to throw in my motorhome. I have been making breakfast all week for the kids and so far so good, super happy. I saw this at Lowes and liked that it had wheels.

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
Found on Facebook there are a few Blackstone groups on ther. Lots of good info from other people

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I just picked up the Blue Rhino version on Monday for the same reason. I wanted something big enough to cook for a family of 5 but still small enough to throw in my motorhome. I have been making breakfast all week for the kids and so far so good, super happy. I saw this at Lowes and liked that it had wheels.

It looks like the griddle has a lip 9n the front as well?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
I bought my wife the Blue Rhino one for Mothers Day :) we love it and the ability to fold up is awesome. Making a 5 sided box so I cover it and stack on top of it as we pack for the river.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
What? Asada chopped up? Not skirt then right? Usually the chopped up asada places sell are lame ass meat...fatty and griseled. Yours looks good
Yeah there are only a few good shops that have good chopped asada. Tried one by my pad for the first time..was good shit.

LakeBeard

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your input. They had an “air fryer” version and I didn’t really think I would use it. Stuck with just the pro 28. Grabbed the nat gas conversion and a cover. Time to season it!

View attachment 872846
View attachment 872848
I just got this one too, I noticed its not on Blackstone's site and I cant find it anywhere but Walmart...Is this one discontinued or something?

EPL

Reaction score
I just got this one too, I noticed its not on Blackstone's site and I cant find it anywhere but Walmart...Is this one discontinued or something?
It's probably one that is made for sale at wallyworld !!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I'm not seeing the $184.00 price but if you can find it for that BUY IT!

Here's what I see on their website which is a good price. It has the removable Hard Cover not the hinged Lid...

Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 11.04.02 AM.png