WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Not a new boat, but still pretty cool. Aston Martin

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
Well, I sold my Daytona and have replaced it with an Aston Martin DB11 V-12 twin turbo, 600 hp and a sound to die for!
I also had another back surgery (number 6) and I am feeling a lot better. Hopefully my Dr. will release me to drive on Monday.
IMG_9572.JPG
IMG_9573.JPG
IMG_9574.JPG

fmo24

Reaction score
That is a beautiful car. Follow thru on therapy and enjoy the new car

Taboma

Reaction score
That car, an ass-end to die for, sitting here drooling 😍 👍👍👍

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Always loved Aston-Martin that one is a real stunner, sleek, sexy and elegant.

LC925

Reaction score
That is one BADDA$$$$ car. Always had a eye for those. Enjoy it!

gqchris

Reaction score
Nice! Congrats! Enjoy in good health!

If you are in Socal area we meet often for cars and coffee runs and events. All exotics

River Runnin

Reaction score
Man! I sure hope you don't drive that thing like other Gray Hairs drive their Sports Cars! 😆 -- 55 in a 75! Or 5/10 mph under posted limits!

NICE Ride! :D

Taboma

Reaction score
Man! I sure hope you don't drive that thing like other Gray Hairs drive their Sports Cars! 😆 -- 55 in a 75! Or 5/10 mph under posted limits!

NICE Ride! :D

Oh so you'd prefer we drive like teens, make you sit through two traffic light cycles because we're busy texting ? :mad: 😁

Would you rather we be doing 55 or 120 when we suffer heart failure or simply nap-time nod-out ? 😴 :eek:

Don't you worry, I cram that right foot to the floor, whoops sorry, thought it was the brake pedal. 😲 😂

When I was younger I looked forward to two things for my Golden Years.
One was being that older guy I'd see in Vegas with the 20-something year old hanging on his arm , I thought, what a way to go !!! --- OK, that didn't happen and it's not going to happen, my wife absolutely forbids it. 😳

Next was getting me a British flat cap and cruising my museum quality, mega-dollar original Shelby 427 Cobra at any fucking speed I want, just because I can ----- Well that ain't going to happen either. Might have to settle for a vette 🥴

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
Nice! Congrats! Enjoy in good health!

If you are in Socal area we meet often for cars and coffee runs and events. All exotics
Where bouts for the cars and coffee?
I am in the Valley (West Hills)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Oh so you'd prefer we drive like teens, make you sit through two traffic light cycles because we're busy texting ? :mad: 😁

Would you rather we be doing 55 or 120 when we suffer heart failure or simply nap-time nod-out ? 😴 :eek:

Don't you worry, I cram that right foot to the floor, whoops sorry, thought it was the brake pedal. 😲 😂

When I was younger I looked forward to two things for my Golden Years.
One was being that older guy I'd see in Vegas with the 20-something year old hanging on his arm , I thought, what a way to go !!! --- OK, that didn't happen and it's not going to happen, my wife absolutely forbids it. 😳

Next was getting me a British flat cap and cruising my museum quality, mega-dollar original Shelby 427 Cobra at any fucking speed I want, just because I can ----- Well that ain't going to happen either. Might have to settle for a vette 🥴

Right?

My last ticket was for 106 MPH. (I was slowing down)
So I checked that off the bucket list.
Judge said “why were you going that fast?”
Told him “oh I was going much faster before that...” lol

Like Kathy Bates said “face it girly, I’m older with better insurance...”

gqchris

Reaction score
Last edited:

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
I am in HB. (OC). So i tend to meet my friends in Palo Verdes area and we hit usually this event https://www.visitnewportbeach.com/events/cars-cafe-at-moulin-2/

Or close by events. Well this was before the Covid crap.

Last fee weeks ago I went to the San Clemente cars and coffee. It sucked in my opinion. No exotics at all.
If there were no exotics it was due to COVID. SC is usually packed from Starbucks all the the way back. Tons of exotics. Wait it out.

gqchris

Reaction score
If there were no exotics it was due to COVID. SC is usually packed from Starbucks all the the way back. Tons of exotics. Wait it out.

Yup I figured. Lots of Hondas and M3's. Younger crowd, which is OK. I was actually taking to my buddy and we agreed that at least the car culture is somewhat continuing in the younger guys. Not my style, but I am sure my mini truck slammed to the ground back in the day was repulsive to "adults" of that time also! LOL

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
I am in HB. (OC). So i tend to meet my friends in Palo Verdes area and we hit usually this event https://www.visitnewportbeach.com/events/cars-cafe-at-moulin-2/

Or close by events. Well this was before the Covid crap.

Last few weeks ago I went to the San Clemente cars and coffee. It sucked in my opinion. No exotics at all.
Out at this end of the Basin we have Super Car Sunday at the Pierce College parking lot off Victory Blvd & Winnetka Ave. Usually a pretty big turnout, but I haven't been in a while.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Great looking AM, I have always loved those...great sounding pipes as well when you get on it.......and heal quickly so you can enjoy it...