Damn you know your bored when

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
The highlight of the night is rearranging the safe

77EZJDbKTDmvF5QCD1j09g.jpg

Icky

Reaction score
Is it me or are all the hammers back on your handguns?

Either way nice collection - scary though

Tank

Reaction score
Dan, what lever rifle is that? I have a Winchester 30/30 and LOVE it! Such a great shooting rifle.

I need to clean and organize my safe 🤦‍♂️ Need to buy some of those hand gun racks too.

Nevermind, I see you posted it's a 45. 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: DWC

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
man I need a gun safe upgrade. thanks for sharing.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I need a bigger gun safe as well. I can barely close the door on mine anymore..

I like the tool box Dan! Lol.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Hk USP are DA/SA, no need to have it cocked with a round in.

initial trigger pull is much nicer though w/ the hammer back, or else you have a real heavy trigger.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What happens when you want to use a mag at the bottom? :)

i recently just learned about spring pressures failing in mags.. I would have never thought about them being loaded all the time and springs breaking down.. spring steel should maintain pressure, but I guess the materials being used now are less than?

now I keep four or five ready to go the rest ready to be loaded. I am getting a podavich pretty quick

riverroyal

Reaction score
zombies have no chance with you guys. They should be showing up soon.

Reactions: DWC

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
i recently just learned about spring pressures failing in mags.. I would have never thought about them being loaded all the time and springs breaking down.. spring steel should maintain pressure, but I guess the materials being used now are less than?

now I keep four or five ready to go the rest ready to be loaded. I am getting a podavich pretty quick

Yea they are light springs. That said, most mags are easy to rebuild, and the kits aren't too expensive to do so. I, like you keep a few loaded,, and try to cycle them from loaded to unloaded when stored.

I'm not a "pro" by any means, but maybe some of the cops here might be able to provide more insight?

robert1050

Reaction score
i recently just learned about spring pressures failing in mags..

I've read a lot of theories about that, the general thought is, rotate full mags every couple of months, or download the mags a couple of rounds (to not keep the springs under max, constant tension).

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

I jack my car up when I get home at night to relieve the tension on the springs.

Not really.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Wow not a thing has changed in that safe since I first saw this pic back in 2015'ish.... 😂

judging by the rdp watermark on the pic it was first uploaded to rdp around that era. 14-15’ish

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Yea they are light springs. That said, most mags are easy to rebuild, and the kits aren't too expensive to do so. I, like you keep a few loaded,, and try to cycle them from loaded to unloaded when stored.

I'm not a "pro" by any means, but maybe some of the cops here might be able to provide more insight?

when my son was in the Air Force they only put 28 in them and have so many of his leftovers I only keep 28 in them to this day.