WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Coincidence??

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
My wife just showed me this so I had to take a pic.. never even looked or paid attention before.. 2020 Quarter with bats on it.. kind of interesting!!
20200701_202759.jpg

traquer

Reaction score
"On February 13, 2020, the U.S. Mint released a quarter honoring the National Park of American Samoa in Utulei, American Samoa....... The National Park of American Samoa Quarter features a Samoan fruit bat mother hanging in a tree with her pup, evoking the remarkable care and energy that the species puts into their offspring. The design promotes awareness to the species’ threatened status due to habitat loss and commercial hunting. The National Park of American Samoa is the only park in the United States that is home to the Samoan fruit bat."

February was when the virus was just getting started. Either it's a really shitty coincidence or all the conspiracies are true lol

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
"On February 13, 2020, the U.S. Mint released a quarter honoring the National Park of American Samoa in Utulei, American Samoa....... The National Park of American Samoa Quarter features a Samoan fruit bat mother hanging in a tree with her pup, evoking the remarkable care and energy that the species puts into their offspring. The design promotes awareness to the species’ threatened status due to habitat loss and commercial hunting. The National Park of American Samoa is the only park in the United States that is home to the Samoan fruit bat."

February was when the virus was just getting started. Either it's a really shitty coincidence or all the conspiracies are true lol

You just can not make shit like this up?

🤔

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Yea I looked it up and read the same thing even before I posted.. just seems a LITTLE odd..lol