WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

On a lighter note - Political jokes & memes

Sandlord

Reaction score
bidenball.jpg

RodnJen

Reaction score
Keep your kids at home then Rod.

My kids are going back to school. There's a lesson here that the world is a dangerous and scary place. But we don't need to hide at home because of it. We can take prudent precautions and go about our lives.

As of now ours are going back as well. The department of education in our county canceled all athletic and conditioning practice this week. If it happens at a, it will be very different.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Meh

I hear that if your political buddies are validly convicted of crimes, you just commute their sentences. :)

Do you honestly believe these "buddies" "crimes" and associated "got ya" circumstances have any comparision to the magnitude of the alleged crimes and surfacing facts associated with the Obama/Hillary regime?

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Meh

I hear that if your political buddies are validly convicted of crimes, you just commute their sentences. :)
Well, now take a look who obummer pardoned and commuted their sentences.. :eek:

Over 1900 total .
Of the acts of clemency, 1715 were commutations (including 504 life sentences) and 212 were pardons. Most individuals granted executive clemency by Obama had been convicted on drug charges, and had received lengthy and sometimes mandatory sentences at the height of the war on drugs.

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons
https://www.justice.gov/pardon/obama-commutations

AzMandella

Reaction score
Let's Not forget that President Bill Clinton pardoned his own brother for felony distribution of cocaine. And a key witness in the Whitewater scandal for which he and Hillary Clinton were under investigation. And three others convicted in independent counsel Ken Starr’s probe. And Marc Rich, in what was a straight-up political payoff. And his CIA director. And his HUD secretary. And eight people convicted in an investigation of his Agriculture Department.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I have no words for that other than to say the libs must be so proud of their #1 candidate.

Sadly.....Candidates do not matter to the mindless DEMs.... they would honestly vote for Hitler if he was running against Trump.... They have NEVER given any thoughts to the long term impacts of their political shenanigans....They live for today, and they worry about tomorrow tomorrow......and then blame the GOP for their failures...

It is Funny...these DEMs mindlessly support their "mentor's" fight for POWER..... but have no idea what the end game will be.......

1594570046103.png

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Meh

hahahaha didn't hear you say shit when your magic Halfrican commuted his boys Daenerys?

1594656470878.png

LMAO 70's show .gif