WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

100 Octane Pump and Mussel fee sticker

Vector

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get 100 Octane at a pump or close to it? Looking for something near Corona. Also do I need to put that mussel fees paid sticker on my boat? Thanks

Essexive G's

Reaction score
That sticker is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever seen. Just have the fee built in to the reg’s. If you have a registration sticker, you paid the mussel fee. Saves the state money by having to not make extra stickers and my boat has less riff raff on it.

450grip

Reaction score
I believe CLF off magnolia/15 in corona has 100 pump gas but you need the card 🤦🏻‍♂️

450grip

Reaction score
There’s a 76 station in Newport that has it outta the pump if you’re going that direction

wzuber

Reaction score
That sticker is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever seen. Just have the fee built in to the reg’s. If you have a registration sticker, you paid the mussel fee. Saves the state money by having to not make extra stickers and my boat has less riff raff on it.
if they did that all the boats that are salt water only would be paying a Q.M. fee unnecessarily. Quaggy can't hang in da brine.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get 100 Octane at a pump or close to it? Looking for something near Corona. Also do I need to put that mussel fees paid sticker on my boat? Thanks

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
if they did that all the boats that are salt water only would be paying a Q.M. fee unnecessarily. Quaggy can't hang in da brine.

This. There is an option on the Cali registration for only running your boat in the big blue and you don't pay the Quagga fee. If you plan on any fresh water usage out west you'll need that stupid sticker.

Someone in the Cali government must have ties to a sticker company. Instead of two stickers on your boat they could just modify the reg sticker for fresh water so they know you paid the fee.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Used to be able to get it at the Corona airport, but I haven't done that in a long time. If you are headed to the river, there is a station on Alabama & Lugonia, just north of the 10 in Redlands that has it at the pump.

sintax

Reaction score
Pretty sure you can get 100+ at the pump at Downs Oil right off Magnolia + 15fwy. I used to get it there for my KX500 when i'd hit the dunes

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
i mean we could all argue that the stickers in general aren’t needed. Run the reg numbers and it should show up on your computer. Saves money all around.

sintax

Reaction score
Used to be able to get it at the Corona airport, but I haven't done that in a long time. If you are headed to the river, there is a station on Alabama & Lugonia, just north of the 10 in Redlands that has it at the pump.

guessing thats AV though, there are some tuning considerations that need to be accounted for if you're going 100% AV

X Hoser

Reaction score
Yep, northeast corner, 76 station. Or Redlands Airport north of there has 100LL but you have to pump it into cans and carry it out. BTW, Hanger 24 is right across the street from the entrance to the airport 😉

PlumLoco

Reaction score
@Xhoser I have heard that ALL gasoline available at the pump HAS TO have ethanol in it. Any idea if the VP at that station does?

danbfive

Reaction score
Also a gas station in San berdo thats sells it at the pump. Corona has it at cfn but you need to have a card account with them

sintax

Reaction score

PlumLoco

Reaction score
Dunno, but I'm glad to hear otherwise. I use it in the dirt bikes and at times it does sit for sometimes months in a tank. I'm constantly draining one into another, to keep things fresh. Maybe I need fewer bikes and more riders. Hmmm

Vector

Reaction score
I called Downs Fuels and you can pump 101 VP Monday through Friday 8-5 with out a card. If you have a card you can pump anytime.

OC Mike

Reaction score
Nickey Petroleum at Lakeview and Mira Loma in Anaheim has Sunoco

Nickeypetroleum.com

sintax

Reaction score
I called Downs Fuels and you can pump 101 VP Monday through Friday 8-5 with out a card. If you have a card you can pump anytime.

yea, If i remember the process right, you go in there give them your payment and then they turn the pump on for your. Pretty simple.