WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

full auto conversion kits being sent to the US from china, labeled "auto parts"......

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Google 'solvent filter' see what you come up with.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
"auto" parts indeed.....wonder how many got through before finding out it was happening

This article doesn't have any valid sourcing and relies completely on conjecture.

Here is a blatant example from the article:
According to the CBP announcement from June 26th, the shipment originated in Shenzhen, China and was destined for “a residence” in Melbourne, Florida. Inside the shipment was over 10,000 small machine parts that function as full-auto drop-in upgrades for AR-15s.

Now if you actually read the CBP announcement they make absolutely ZERO mention of the nature of the parts, and the pictures appear to show upper and or lower assemblies,

Here is the thing, the importation of ANY fire-arms components, including ammunition, from China, is prohibited by an arms embargo. So even perfectly legal in the US parts are illegal to import from China, that is what the investigation and seizure was based around on all the information given out now.

Now it may very well turn out to be something bigger, but as of now, it does not appear to be fully automatic weapons parts. And more than likely was some person looking to flip a hundred grand into a couple hundred by importing cheap AR parts into a seller's market

An AR has about 50 individual parts including the springs and detents, etc. If you take the "10,000" parts and divide by 50, that would be enough for 200 complete weapons. If you say street value is about $650 for a cheap AR, that is $130,000. The CBP's estimated street value was $129,600.... So the math works out almost perfectly.

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
a gunsmith can turn a semi into a full auto without a "kit".......and is not a huge undertaking...just trigger work in simplified terms....i don't actually think the chinese gov is in bed with BLM, but this is a red flag for sure.......just like being able to get fentanyl without a prescription......send in x money, get x illegal stuff, going around the checks and balances......ie, prescription or background check.......but def something that should open eyes.......

retaocleg

Reaction score
as for valid sourcing..........from the US Customs and Border protection website..........and you are correct, they could be legal to own without a background check stuff since the parts aren't listed....could be retractable stocks, sights, etc

and the silencers from the ICE website........this is not legal

Last edited:

Kfabe

Reaction score
This article doesn't have any valid sourcing and relies completely on conjecture.

Here is a blatant example from the article:
According to the CBP announcement from June 26th, the shipment originated in Shenzhen, China and was destined for “a residence” in Melbourne, Florida. Inside the shipment was over 10,000 small machine parts that function as full-auto drop-in upgrades for AR-15s.

Now if you actually read the CBP announcement they make absolutely ZERO mention of the nature of the parts, and the pictures appear to show upper and or lower assemblies,

Here is the thing, the importation of ANY fire-arms components, including ammunition, from China, is prohibited by an arms embargo. So even perfectly legal in the US parts are illegal to import from China, that is what the investigation and seizure was based around on all the information given out now.

Now it may very well turn out to be something bigger, but as of now, it does not appear to be fully automatic weapons parts. And more than likely was some person looking to flip a hundred grand into a couple hundred by importing cheap AR parts into a seller's market

An AR has about 50 individual parts including the springs and detents, etc. If you take the "10,000" parts and divide by 50, that would be enough for 200 complete weapons. If you say street value is about $650 for a cheap AR, that is $130,000. The CBP's estimated street value was $129,600.... So the math works out almost perfectly.

How dare you bring facts and logical thought to the conversation!!!! This is the DOOM and GLOOM section, sir! Only wild conjecture, unsighted "facts" and blatant lies will be tolerated.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
"Solvent Trap" adapters are readily available...and surprisingly functional...or so I've been told. With the parts, supressors, triggers and whatnot, a gunsmith can make full auto assemblies, and any machinist with a lathe can make the baffles and can assemblies. If the end game is a backed civil war, cans are not a needed component. Fear and violence are really the tools most effective. In a lawless society, you don't need to muffle the shots. So I don't know what the truth is.
I can see other players helping those creating the civil disturbances. As a country, we have used other countries "rebels" as pawns to further strengthen our grip in other parts of the world. It would be arrogant to think others wouldn't try to do the same.

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
This stuff has been going on for way longer than anyone realizes. For every Antifa soldier out there receiving a Chinese made drop in auto seer or solvent trap right now there are a couple thousand preppers that had this sh*t before the ATF started figuring out what was going on.

There have been thousands of runs of “keychains” that look an awful lot like auto seers. Wish was selling “airsoft” safety switches for Glocks that were in fact actual auto seers that go right onto the back of a real Glock.

I personally have an expensive stamp collection that allows me to own some really cool stuff that was made right here in the USA so I don’t have to worry about it blowing up in my face like the cheap Chinese sh*t. Best of all it’s owned legally so I don’t have to worry about the ATF showing up and killing my dogs.

The ANTIFA and BLM dudes are a little late to the hardware game if they decide to start some sh*t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This stuff has been going on for way longer than anyone realizes. For every Antifa soldier out there receiving a Chinese made drop in auto seer or solvent trap right now there are a couple thousand preppers that had this sh*t before the ATF started figuring out what was going on.

There have been thousands of runs of “keychains” that look an awful lot like auto seers. Wish was selling “airsoft” safety switches for Glocks that were in fact actual auto seers that go right onto the back of a real Glock.

I personally have an expensive stamp collection that allows me to own some really cool stuff that was made right here in the USA so I don’t have to worry about it blowing up in my face like the cheap Chinese sh*t. Best of all it’s owned legally so I don’t have to worry about the ATF showing up and killing my dogs.

The ANTIFA and BLM dudes are a little late to the hardware game if they decide to start some sh*t.

I didn't know about any of such items...but I fully back being prepared for anything.

Guys living in vans, traveling to various liberal run cities to start fights, are not going to fare well against those prepared to take care of their families and homes...

Just my honest opinion....

Brobee

Reaction score
IMG_2510.png

I’m just saying.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
"Solvent Trap" adapters are readily available...and surprisingly functional...or so I've been told. With the parts, supressors, triggers and whatnot, a gunsmith can make full auto assemblies, and any machinist with a lathe can make the baffles and can assemblies. If the end game is a backed civil war, cans are not a needed component. Fear and violence are really the tools most effective. In a lawless society, you don't need to muffle the shots. So I don't know what the truth is.
I can see other players helping those creating the civil disturbances. As a country, we have used other countries "rebels" as pawns to further strengthen our grip in other parts of the world. It would be arrogant to think others wouldn't try to do the same.

I kept seeing those things pop up on my instagram as an advertisement and was thinking to myself nobody could be that stupid to actually buy one of these, it's gotta be a honey trap. Sure enough...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I kept seeing those things pop up on my instagram as an advertisement and was thinking to myself nobody could be that stupid to actually buy one of these, it's gotta be a honey trap. Sure enough...
I've never had anything like that show up on my ad stream....probably a good thing. I don't even know what key words or such would trigger stuff like that. Those adapter deals have been around for 20+ years. Saw an ad in Mohave CL last year, tools for sale, guy in Kingman selling them. Thought it to be a bad idea. Both him selling, and people looking to buy.

MSum661

Reaction score

exactly.
for........sure!