WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP is Bitchen!

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Not here.... love my RDP threads every morning.... coffee and check in stuff always fun. Just gotta keep it positive is all. Boat stuff my man, don't let em get ya down.

What the world need now is more Bill Perkins. :)

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🀣🀣
Reaction score
I try and post at least one "boating related" thing everyday. Even if it's just a pic of my wife in a bikini or a couple pics of us boating in the same ol spot on the river! 🚀🚀🚀🚀
20200715_190035.jpg

Wheeler

Reaction score
Lol, we actually have two Bill Perkins on rdp.
That's a good start. Now if we can get few more along with a few more Andy Anderson's we'll be well on our way. 😁

Wheeler

Reaction score
I try and post at least one "boating related" thing everyday. Even if it's just a pic of my wife in a bikini or a couple pics of us boating in the same ol spot on the river! 🚀🚀🚀🚀
View attachment 899988

You're cool, it's just some of the others. πŸ€”

Then again, here I am bitching about others.😁

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
So much negativity here nowadays. I wonder if the sewing circle forums bitch as much as some of the old broads here do. :confused:

I know that I have been a little stressed myself. Sorry if I am part of the problem. I do try to keep things lite with my posting. I hope that it gets better for you. πŸ‘

Last edited:

Wheeler

Reaction score
I know that I have been a little stressed myself. Sorry if I am part of the problem. I do try to keep things like with my posting. I hope that it gets better for you. πŸ‘

I find your threads informative and educational. You might consider changing it up a bit and post some boobies! πŸ˜€

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
where the hell are the surf boat wakes? it's to calm there.

They cant make it past the bar at river front park about 4mi or so down river, there is only about a 6' channel they can go through to make it past, some have tried and 95% of the ones that have tried end up on the rocks or eat a prop. That's why we utilize this section of riverπŸ˜‰

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
View attachment 899988
I’ve been trying really hard to do the same. Only post positive things and try to keep it boating related. Makes my experience here a lot more enjoyable

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
where the hell are the surf boat wakes? it's to calm there.

They are pussies! I’ve ran all my vdrive shit up there for years! Wake boat, flat bottoms, etc. My buddy brought his IO junk up there for years, hell even a toon comes up. You just gotta know where to be, and we don’t share that β€œwhere to be” with many people.

Reaction score
95% of the negativity could be eliminated if the mods would automatically delete all post relating to...

A. politics/BLM/antifa

B. wake/surf boats or anything over 24' on the parker strip.

C. 'ronna/masks (this may be political also ?)

D. jetboats (just so I can put a D. choice in)

only drawback, 95% less post count.

that and this forum may die of Boredom...

Joker

Reaction score
So much negativity here nowadays. I wonder if the sewing circle forums bitch as much as some of the old broads here do. :confused:
Funny you mention the sewing club. I was on the Singer Sewing machine forum and found milkmoney over there bitching about not being to push the pedal with his women’s softball coach legs.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
People are just too wound up. Everything is political nowadays. You gotta step away from the bullshit and go back to the basics.

Took the family to Camp Nelson in sequoia. We come here once or twice a year. Went fishing all day today and we’re doing the same tomorrow. Love it out here.

IMG_8528.jpg

J-Bonz

Reaction score
I will try a good share/great papa moment. I run a 21’ apache scout. It’s similar to a 21 superboat or challenger. It’s a east coast George Linder design hull. The boats rigged with a center console that houses all the switches, shifter, and throttle. I was out today on the lake and had my oldest 7yr old in the passenger seat. I was steering and had him throttling! The silly sailboat race left out there turn Buoyes, so we desired to use the for offshore practice racing! He throttles and I steered! It was an awesome feeLing to share! We thought we were Brit Lilly!

*added some pics for boat context

46D6296B-29E4-40B6-8063-61BB704C2F4C.jpeg
E3D1D4B3-F1F1-4DC9-9099-5B90DEF9F2B8.jpeg
B9A03046-19D2-44BE-81E5-61D3595D45EF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Some of these guys are pretty negative. I am going to be working on posting more boating content everyday to swing it more to the positive.. if they can’t get it under control we will figure it out one way or the other.. lol

Wheeler

Reaction score
Some of these guys are pretty negative. I am going to be working on posting more boating content everyday to swing it more to the positive.. if they can’t get it under control we will figure it out one way or the other.. lol

Since Grads has been banned the inmates have turned on each other.

Set Grads Free~!!

Of course I'm only joking. :)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Since Grads has been banned the inmates have turned on each other.

Set Grads Free~!!

Of course I'm only joking. :)

He texted me last night regarding being let back on.

honestly I think the state of our country right now has a lot of people on edge. (I know I am) The in fighting in our government is completely out of control And has crossed all boundaries and lost all common sense in the process.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score

We are posting boating content. Check out that super positive thread about wake boats. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Wheeler

Reaction score
He texted me last night regarding being let back on.

honestly I think the state of our country right now has a lot of people on edge. (I know I am) The in fighting in our government is completely out of control And has crossed all boundaries and lost all common sense in the process.
Come November it wouldn't be the same without Grads. πŸ€”

Set Grads Free! πŸ‘

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
lol. I am scared to get one for my kids because of the potential revolt!

You will be fine, just don't run full ballast when your not surfing or wakeboarding! You having a roll bar boat might actually tone things down on here about those boats. Seriously.

Also what happen to the wakeboard section? Two weeks? :)

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😒🚀
Reaction score
lol. I am scared to get one for my kids because of the potential revolt!
Rd with a rollbar boat, Talk about taking the air out of RDP!!!!!!! Betcha you wouldn't print up a bunch of shirts with one on it!!!

Reactions: DWC

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😒🚀
Reaction score
Oh, he had one for a hot minute.
Ya, I remember that minute or was 10 seconds. I think he made a beeline down to a gun shop and got a flack jacket!!!