WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Meanwhile in Portland

squeezer

Reaction score
A little pussy shows up and Trumps Brown Shirt Boy-scouts run away...

athena.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Ya'll are just assuming that's female...
just because it has a frail build, and no visible body hair, doesn't mean a damn thing.

Pantifa is a non-binary group of incells ,various other freaks and creatures us "Good ol'Boys" used to pick on.

If it is female...they want equal treatment...light her up. Rubber bullets, dildos, same shit higher speed 😂

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
@squeezer
Dude, I just watched your Governor make a statement saying she is outraged at the nerve of the feds for invading Portland.
As you well know, 53 straight nights of riots and mindless destruction
Please tell me that you want this to end, and sensible people can put aside election concerns for at least a little while?
Lori Lightfoot has chosen continued death and violence in Chicago, and has sworn to prevent fed law into the city for strictly political reasons...in S Chicago black lives don’t matter to Mayor Beetlejuice.
Surely Portland can stop before it too becomes a killing field?

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
@squeezer
Dude, I just watched your Governor make a statement saying she is outraged at the nerve of the feds for invading Portland.
Please tell me that you want this to end, and sensible people can put aside election concerns for at least a little while?
Lori Lightfoot has chosen continued death and violence in Chicago, and has sworn to prevent fed law into the city for strictly political reasons...in S Chicago black lives don’t matter to Mayor Beetlejuice.

Most oregonians dont give a fuk.. let Portland self destruct.. maybe it will eventually turn into a great city to hang out in again.. until then, FUK PORTLAND, it is a complete piece of shit of a city and has no resemblance to the REST of the state!!

Anyone that is agreence with what is going on with our local government and thinks it's the right thing to do, is a fukn idiot and deserves to reap what they sow.. its total disgust! And an complete embarrassment to the rest of oregon!

Please dont think that Portland sets the pressidance for what the rest of the state is, and stands for!! The test of Oregon is in utter disgust of what they are allowing to happen in Portland!!

LET PORTLANDIA COMPLETE ITS FATE!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Most oregonians dont give a fuk.. let Portland self destruct.. maybe it will eventually turn into a great city to hang out in again.. until then, FUK PORTLAND, it is a complete piece of shit of a city and has no resemblance to the REST of the state!!

Anyone that is agreence with what is going on with our local government and thinks it's the right thing to do, is a fukn idiot and deserves to reap what they sow.. its total disgust! And an complete embarrassment to the rest of oregon!

Please dont think that Portland sets the pressidance for what the rest of the state is, and stands for!! The test of Oregon is in utter disgust of what they are allowing to happen in Portland!!

LET PORTLANDIA COMPLETE ITS FATE!!

Good to hear.
Ive been through Oregon many times, hung out in Portland for a bit many years ago.

Sounds like typical I-5 corridor assholes.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
How special.
How progressive.
For the most part, I'm more of a kinder, gentler asshole these days.
Then there are times when I think it wouldn't take much to revert to a more primitive behavior...

This prick needs to used for target practice, and sadly, so does the mother for being part of it...

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Good to hear.
Ive been through Oregon many times, hung out in Portland for a bit many years ago.

Ha Ha That's what us Coasties called them when I lived on the South Coast.. I5 Fuckwads!!!! Those MFer's (guides), would storm our small coastal rivers and streams just to bring their high paying out of Staters to catch their (trophy) fish. They didn't give a fuck about the locals at all. Ruined many a small stream on the Coast.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Ha Ha That's what us Coasties called them when I lived on the South Coast.. I5 Fuckwads!!!! Those MFer's (guides), would storm our small coastal rivers and streams just to bring their high paying out of Staters to catch their (trophy) fish. They didn't give a fuck about the locals at all. Ruined many a small stream on the Coast.

Stereotypical BS.. I have lived off I5 (willamette valley) since 98'! I was born and raised on the coast..

So to group I5 corridor into the Portland BS is about as far off base as you can get..

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Stereotypical BS.. I have lived off I5 (willamette valley) since 98'! I was born and raised on the coast..

So to group I5 corridor into the Portland BS is about as far off base as you can get..
I know where you live and I did NOT mean to group anybody 10 miles North of Eugene and 15 miles South of Portland into the I5 Fuckwads. They live from the Cali border to the 10 miles North of Eugene. Those people are Fuckwads and the Portland people aren't people, they are the devil.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

It was tongue in cheek, I lived a mile off I-5 for almost 15 years.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Last edited:

ultrajet

Reaction score
Democrat mayors and governors hate Trump so much they have to take the side of crime , unbelievable

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Democrat mayors and governors hate Trump so much they have to take the side of crime , unbelievable

It really is kind of crazy huh. Who in their right mind looks at how the Libturds are acting and thinks to themselves.... Yup, that is the way to do it. I've said it before, anybody voting the D ticket owns every bit of these BS riots and protests. It's gone far beyond "Peaceful" at this point.

squeezer

Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 9.27.53 AM.png

Yup, Trump really wants to help the local leaders work out a peaceful solution to the problems...

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
View attachment 901635

Yup, Trump really wants to help the local leaders work out a peaceful solution to the problems...

The dumbfuck shouldn't have been out there trying to earn brownie points with these terrorists. He had armed guards.....what about the people without that support? I hope he took the gas directly in his eyes, nose and mouth

squeezer

Reaction score
@squeezer

This doesn't end until after the election...

Trump is not the cause of the problem and he wont be a part of the solution to it. He has however taken the tactic that includes enhancing the violence to change the conversation into one that can energize his base. This is a Reichstag Fire looking for a place to happen.

With that said, locally things are a mess. We have a history of civic leadership that is way too tolerant of bullshit (Or human shit as the case may be) This goes back to Sam Adams basically legalizing homeless camping anywhere in the city. It is no secret that I am all for taking care of people who cant take care of themselves, I also don't feel responsible for taking care of people who wont take care of themselves. (I would bet that most on this board would agree with that stance) The politics comes into play when determining on what side of that line a person falls on. When faced with the problem of people living in tents, the brain trusts decide the solution is to let the tents go up anywhere... Instead of working on a real solution to the actual issue we give it lip service.

The current protests/riots are interesting. I know a handful of Portland Police officers, was talking to one two weeks ago (A Captain) who had some interesting insights. He said that the first week or two of protests they were arresting locals, after that its all been people from out of town. He described it as a proxy protest of sorts. He also said they arrest as many "Right" protestors as "Left". He also hinted that BOTH sides actually get paid when they get arrested... "We are following the money..."

The interesting thing going on right now is the face of the protest has changed again. It went from locals to paid agitators and is now back to locals. The "Wall of moms" and "Dads with leaf blowers" stuff is pretty cool. I also like this guy:

Performance Grips

Reaction score
This Asshat mayor had 6 armed security guards around him. But he expects regular citizens to protect themselves from violence and crime against them. The citizens have a right to protection and law and order. That's where they're taxes go.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I know where you live and I did NOT mean to group anybody 10 miles North of Eugene and 15 miles South of Portland into the I5 Fuckwads. They live from the Cali border to the 10 miles North of Eugene. Those people are Fuckwads and the Portland people aren't people, they are the devil.
Let them secede into the state of Jefferson as they wanted to 75 years ago.....but have it be its own nation and not dependent on our federal government.

squeezer

Reaction score
This Asshat mayor had 6 armed security guards around him. But he expects regular citizens to protect themselves from violence and crime against them. The citizens have a right to protection and law and order. That's where they're taxes go.

Maybe he should have retreated into a bunker...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
This doesn't end until after the election...

Trump is not the cause of the problem and he wont be a part of the solution to it. He has however taken the tactic that includes enhancing the violence to change the conversation into one that can energize his base. This is a Reichstag Fire looking for a place to happen.

With that said, locally things are a mess. We have a history of civic leadership that is way too tolerant of bullshit (Or human shit as the case may be) This goes back to Sam Adams basically legalizing homeless camping anywhere in the city. It is no secret that I am all for taking care of people who cant take care of themselves, I also don't feel responsible for taking care of people who wont take care of themselves. (I would bet that most on this board would agree with that stance) The politics comes into play when determining on what side of that line a person falls on. When faced with the problem of people living in tents, the brain trusts decide the solution is to let the tents go up anywhere... Instead of working on a real solution to the actual issue we give it lip service.

The current protests/riots are interesting. I know a handful of Portland Police officers, was talking to one two weeks ago (A Captain) who had some interesting insights. He said that the first week or two of protests they were arresting locals, after that its all been people from out of town. He described it as a proxy protest of sorts. He also said they arrest as many "Right" protestors as "Left". He also hinted that BOTH sides actually get paid when they get arrested... "We are following the money..."

The interesting thing going on right now is the face of the protest has changed again. It went from locals to paid agitators and is now back to locals. The "Wall of moms" and "Dads with leaf blowers" stuff is pretty cool. I also like this guy:

And all this would have been avoided if the morons you support in the voting booth hadn't made the decision to cater to these derelicts.

You can save all the rest of your assessments from that point on, they're meaningless coming from a voter that enabled it.

Russia, Russia, Russia 😂

squeezer

Reaction score
And all this would have been avoided if the morons you support in the voting booth hadn't made the decision to cater to these derelicts.

You can save all the rest of your assessments from that point on, they're meaningless coming from a voter that enabled it.

Russia, Russia, Russia 😂

As useful response as expected from you...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
As useful response as expected from you...

Nothing eh monkey?

You brought ALL of it on yourself. I can’t help yore too mentally challenged to see it. 😂

squeezer

Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Squeezer...why haven’t you been tear gassed?
Is it because you aren’t down there rioting for money?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Not yet...

What are they payin’ ??

TDS-30 keeps saying I need to take a job outside of my trade.
Says there is a thousand construction jobs here in Havasu, but I’ve never worked construction in my life. Guess all lowly trades are the same when viewed from above the clouds?

I probably wouldn’t make a very good protester though. I’d end up tazing my co workers, and joining the storm troopers my first day.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Maybe he should have retreated into a bunker...
I don't follow what your saying? Is that an attempted dig at Trump or something? This is a real problem for the people that live and do business in that city. It's not what political party you are involved with. Whoever can't make that distinction is very simple minded at best.