WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP is Bitchen!

AJ Hoffman

Reaction score
So much negativity here nowadays. I wonder if the sewing circle forums bitch as much as some of the old broads here do. :confused:

Cheer up your on a boating forum an it’s summer time!!
5F81D8F6-FAB9-4166-B3C7-1B31BF8422F1.jpeg

AJ Hoffman

Reaction score
Me an the old man on Father’s Day going have a little fun runnin with the top down, passing by mom an the wifey

Your ad here

Reaction score
We need some of the smartasses to come back. I've been here since 2014 and when boating content lacked the smartasses made this place entertaining with their 1 liners or photoshop edits. Haven't seen anything like that for some time now. Miss threads like the Pink Taco one and 460 slapping a crying Jordan on everything. The comment about Milk Moneys lesbian softball legs or whatever it was, was hilarious.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
We need some of the smartasses to come back. I've been here since 2014 and when boating content lacked the smartasses made this place entertaining with their 1 liners or photoshop edits. Haven't seen anything like that for some time now. Miss threads like the Pink Taco one and 460 slapping a crying Jordan on everything. The comment about Milk Moneys lesbian softball legs or whatever it was, was hilarious.

oldschool is pretty damn funny! 🤣
"He’s got the legs of a 60 year old lesbian softball coach."

@oldschool

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

The good old days, when comedy ruled...

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
The good old days, when comedy ruled...

HEY!!< I thought of you Sunday while in Vegas to pick up a Friend. I was at a Stoplight and every direction I looked there was a Hyundai of some Model or?

Knew your feelings on them. 😉

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score

IMG_0247.jpg

Still have the original pic I took [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AJ Hoffman

Reaction score
Do a thread in this thing! I want to know and see more of it!

I know right...🤦🏼‍♂️ I have a bunch to share “pics an laundry list of upgrades/work of it, I bought it couple yrs ago, not running or even a test run, @OD1 sold it to me back when he was still at maxed out. Needless to say @OD1 took care of me!! 👍🏻 I knew she had good bones. It didn’t look like it does now. This is the 3rd season it’s been running back in action.😎 I had a vision i knew what it could be. Spent bout 4 months straight working on it before I ever heard it run. I’ve learned soo much wiring, rigging, assembly etc.. It’s been a labor of love!! An a blast to drive!! I’ve been wanting to do a thread on my whole process/experience. Totally bummed I missed the LROB run 2nd yr in a row.. 🤦🏼‍♂️ I was out there that next weekend “Work hard play harder” in the mean time here lil teaser

308E044C-78C3-4DAC-8095-725D196A90B9.jpeg
476CACBD-CA3A-4C5F-9CB5-0F7FB9DDF76E.jpeg
CF79CB64-4090-47F2-BF87-F0935911C54C.jpeg

Riverryder

Reaction score
@AJ Hoffman you can’t be teasing us like that! That thing is awesome. There the twin of that boat or the big brother I think it’s a 24 that I follow on insta but the kid blew a couple holes in his pistons and the outboard a couple weeks ago.

gqchris

Reaction score
@AJ Hoffman you can’t be teasing us like that! That thing is awesome. There the twin of that boat or the big brother I think it’s a 24 that I follow on insta but the kid blew a couple holes in his pistons and the a couple weeks ago.

Yup and the guy bought those motors off the all white 26 dcb owned by that big dude like a month ago. Talk about being pissed if I just bought those and they grenaded so quickly.

Riverryder

Reaction score
@gqchris the big dude use to have a fab shop in Vegas. Buddy that has built every one of my trucks use to work for him the stories he tells make me think the kid and his dad bought bad motors...

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
I know right...🤦🏼‍♂️ I have a bunch to share “pics an laundry list of upgrades/work of it, I bought it couple yrs ago, not running or even a test run, @OD1 sold it to me back when he was still at maxed out. Needless to say @OD1 took care of me!! 👍🏻 I knew she had good bones. It didn’t look like it does now. This is the 3rd season it’s been running back in action.😎 I had a vision i knew what it could be. Spent bout 4 months straight working on it before I ever heard it run. I’ve learned soo much wiring, rigging, assembly etc.. It’s been a labor of love!! An a blast to drive!! I’ve been wanting to do a thread on my whole process/experience. Totally bummed I missed the LROB run 2nd yr in a row.. 🤦🏼‍♂️ I was out there that next weekend “Work hard play harder” in the mean time here lil teaser

View attachment 901396 View attachment 901397 View attachment 901398

Dig the bottom pic of you and Pops. 👍

AJ Hoffman

Reaction score
Yup and the guy bought those motors off the all white 26 dcb owned by that big dude like a month ago. Talk about being pissed if I just bought those and they grenaded so quickly.

That sucks... Hope he at least got the comp. chk an leak down test on them before purchase. Sure poor guy paid top $ too... been a couple people lately I know that’s happen to or at least similar situations me included. Buddy’s son I law stays across from me just purchased a 22 DCB with a 300 pro max on it boat is white with a purple designs down side an sponsons.. kid goes to Havasu meet the dude an run the boat, guy has everything ready for him gets there takes him out real quick kid falls in love with boat, buys it brings it home goes to take it out for the first time on the lower river takes the engine brace off from lower unit to trailer an the whole transom flexed out u can see the bump rail move up an down when u hit the trim up or down. Needless say transom is shot completely separated an kid try’s to contact seller an...... 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

AJ Hoffman

Reaction score

That sucks... it’s tough buying used... needless say I would be upset as well thinking ur upgrading to more reliable motors an that happens

gqchris

Reaction score
@gqchris the big dude use to have a fab shop in Vegas. Buddy that has built every one of my trucks use to work for him the stories he tells make me think the kid and his dad bought bad motors...

I know exactly who you are speaking of. I follow all of them on Instagram. Fabshop still open. All I know is that two trips out and a motor eats itself, I would be one pissed off dude. Granted, we dont know how hard they were run by new Kid, but damn.

That's why I dont buy parts from RiverWhippers!

gqchris

Reaction score
That sucks... Hope he at least got the comp. chk an leak down test on them before purchase. Sure poor guy paid top $ too... been a couple people lately I know that’s happen to or at least similar situations me included. Buddy’s son I law stays across from me just purchased a 22 DCB with a 300 pro max on it boat is white with a purple designs down side an sponsons.. kid goes to Havasu meet the dude an run the boat, guy has everything ready for him gets there takes him out real quick kid falls in love with boat, buys it brings it home goes to take it out for the first time on the lower river takes the engine brace off from lower unit to trailer an the whole transom flexed out u can see the bump rail move up an down when u hit the trim up or down. Needless say transom is shot completely separated an kid try’s to contact seller an...... 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

Damn it I hate hearing shit like this. Especially when it hits younger guys trying to keep this sport alive! We know to check transoms, especially in Outboard boats, but when I was younger I acted on emotion. And people prey on that. Just pisses me !

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
In keeping with the positivity, I finally finished my custom combo bass boat and offshore boat......

Attachments

• redneck-bass-boat.jpg
    redneck-bass-boat.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 76

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I’ll never forget this Kilrtoy

That's one guy I always wanted to meet but never did. Seems like no one kept in touch with him either. Bummer.

E4L

Reaction score
That's one guy I always wanted to meet but never did. Seems like no one kept in touch with him either. Bummer.

I still talk to him

NicPaus

Reaction score
Anyone keep in touch with dJunk?
See him driving all the time his Duramaxis easy to spot. Passed him at Lomita and Western the other day and then saw Primetime at Western and Sepulveda a few minutes after. Neither of them post here anymore. But are still in my area.