WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BofA Branches Closed

RVRKID

Reaction score
i just got an email that some branches I may used are temporarily closed, I went on branch locator and sure enough most of Upland is closed. Crazy times!

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Had an issue trying to get and deposit last week. I moved all my money from Bank of America to schools first. Part of me is thinking I should just put it all in the safe but I guess it’s just paper

nameisbond

Reaction score
My bank here has closed a few branches too. I had to make deposits the other day, the closest branch to my house was closed. Had to go into the main branch. They only let in so many customers at a time. Big line outside. Most in line where old people that didn't have online banking and there to do stuff that could have been done online. Pissed me off...................................................

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
Interesting...my branch limited hours and made it extremely difficult to pull out large sums. They even closed a couple business days.

With their huge donation to BLM, I am closing my account and going with a local credit union as I can't condone anything involving BLM.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score

Icky

Reaction score
Interesting...my branch limited hours and made it extremely difficult to pull out large sums. They even closed a couple business days.

With their huge donation to BLM, I am closing my account and going with a local credit union as I can't condone anything involving BLM.
Just looked it up, seems as if BofA didn't actually pledge to donate to BLM.

69hondo

Reaction score
Had an issue trying to get and deposit last week. I moved all my money from Bank of America to schools first. Part of me is thinking I should just put it all in the safe but I guess it’s just paper

Vic I have been thinking I need to do the same exact thing.

AzMandella

Reaction score
We got away from B of A 18yrs ago . Checkbook never balanced right no matter what we did . Then closed our account but took the stupid bastards 3 tries to actually get it closed . Went to Compass Bank and have never had a problem .

RIVERDAZE

Reaction score
Our local branch (Villa Park) has been closed since March, they just remodeled the branch December 2019-March, the new lighted street sign went up in June! We have a safety deposit box there. It takes a week or more to make an appointment to get into it. Will be moving once I find another local SD box available.

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score