WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Super soakers in the channel

ramos45

Reaction score
Jay, no one is gonna mess with you anyway. Just flex on 'em and they're done. LOL

Been good. Sold the Scarab to upgrade houses, so just have the little boat now. It's getting pieced back together...hope to have it up for next season. I've been out with friends a few times this season, but didn't see your ride.

I wish it were that easy, haha.

Only been out twice and not until 3 weeks ago. I'll be out this Sunday and plan on burning lot's of fuel.

Funny thing, you sold your boat, there's a thread on here where someone is trying to convince themselves not to sell and all the while these last two seasons it's crossed my mind as well. We'll see how the end of this season goes. Don't want to hijack this thread anymore so take care and hopefully see you out there some time.

Mike K

Reaction score
I hear ya about the electronics and all. Or the sunglass & in your face thing with the girls on board ... Its not kids having fun anymore ...now it's more or less punk non-boat owner dicks getting to screw with you ... it's always the boat owners "friends" doing the shooting. I always say fire back into the owners boat. I made that mistake of firing back 2 weeks ago ... they full on unloaded on me and I looked really stupid for thinking I could fight back. Lesson learned. So I cruise the channel more in the center ... no eye contact ... kinda weird ... cops could easily get them all day long and make some $ ... but they would rather write me up for no "throwable".

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
Can't fix stupid lol
He thought it would be funny
https://www.havasunews.com/news/hav...cle_bc5e3eca-d6b5-11e9-898a-3f09e5dc10b8.html

The act of spraying boats with a water cannon is a civil infraction in Lake Havasu City – and it’s especially frowned upon when police are in the line of fire.

Louis N. Tyler, 22, was cited Sept. 1 after allegedly spraying boat patrol officers in the Bridgewater Channel. Louis, who was spending the day on the channel with friends, allegedly fired his watergun at officers who were passing him in their patrol craft – soaking the officers as well as their boat’s control panel, the report said.

According to alleged statements from associates of Tyler at the scene, Tyler said prior to spraying officers that he believed it would be funny. Tyler is scheduled to appear in Lake Havasu City Municipal Court Oct. 8 to answer the complaint against him.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Can't fix stupid lol
https://www.havasunews.com/news/hav...cle_bc5e3eca-d6b5-11e9-898a-3f09e5dc10b8.html

The act of spraying boats with a water cannon is a civil infraction in Lake Havasu City – and it’s especially frowned upon when police are in the line of fire.

Louis N. Tyler, 22, was cited Sept. 1 after allegedly spraying boat patrol officers in the Bridgewater Channel. Louis, who was spending the day on the channel with friends, allegedly fired his watergun at officers who were passing him in their patrol craft – soaking the officers as well as their boat’s control panel, the report said.

According to alleged statements from associates of Tyler at the scene, Tyler said prior to spraying officers that he believed it would be funny. Tyler is scheduled to appear in Lake Havasu City Municipal Court Oct. 8 to answer the complaint against him.

Tell a cop and they don’t give a shit.

Have a cop experience it and holy shit it makes the newspapers.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Can't fix stupid lol

Well good, maybe those cocksuckers will get the clue now, or better yet maybe the cops will start enforcing it now.

checkrd past

Reaction score
Here's my latest observation on water guns in the channel.Saturday north side of the channel on the island side sitting next to local rednecks spraying everyone going by for hours and laughing like its the first time ever doing it.Even doing the surprise attack . To my surprise only 1 boat where the guys gets pissed off.No stink eyes or anything for hours. Just saying

riverroyal

Reaction score
Here's my latest observation on water guns in the channel.Saturday north side of the channel on the island side sitting next to local rednecks spraying everyone going by for hours and laughing like its the first time ever doing it.Even doing the surprise attack . To my surprise only 1 boat where the guys gets pissed off.No stink eyes or anything for hours. Just saying
So same idiots as my original post most likely

Mike K

Reaction score
Its always the non-boat owners friends. Just an easy way for them to screw with you. Hate it ... cuz it’s so confrontational but ur kinda stuck in ur boat ... so there’s not much ya can do about it and they know it ... I made the mistake of firing back once ...5 guys unloaded on my boat ... lesson learned .... it’s the Cops that are the problem ... ZERO enforcement ... probably gotta start telling the cops what happened every time the cops go by you in the channel. Here’s a thought ... what if we water cannoned the cops boat ?

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
I wonder if you started to drive towards the person spraying you would be the outcome ? When they yell and scream , just shrug your shoulders and say what ?

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Hosing down a LEO with a super soaker? What a friggin' idiot. This is not NYC or CA. Hope they throw the book at him.

Spudsbud

Reaction score
I wonder if you started to drive towards the person spraying you would be the outcome ? When they yell and scream , just shrug your shoulders and say what ?

Kinda tough to drive at them in the Channel when they dont shoot till your about passed them with boats behind you..... which they know.
Cowards.
& whoever mentioned this. True. Its rarely the boat owner. Usually the drunk asshole friend.
Couple paintball welts teach a memorable lesson.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Its always the non-boat owners friends. Just an easy way for them to screw with you. Hate it ... cuz it’s so confrontational but ur kinda stuck in ur boat ... so there’s not much ya can do about it and they know it ... I made the mistake of firing back once ...5 guys unloaded on my boat ... lesson learned .... it’s the Cops that are the problem ... ZERO enforcement ... probably gotta start telling the cops what happened every time the cops go by you in the channel. Here’s a thought ... what if we water cannoned the cops boat ?
Apparently you did not read post #154;)

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Thinking about looking into one of these for all the super soakers in the channel.....

D9FCAC51-87DD-4EEB-B160-2E7409B078FF.jpeg

getreal

Reaction score

No boat 36' or longer ???

City ordinances at a glance
  • Boaters must stay to the right (counter-clockwise).
  • No boat 36' or longer allowed without prior city permission.
  • Driver's view may not be impeded at any time.
  • No overloading of passengers in a boat.
  • No reckless or dangerous operation of a boat.
  • No idling while beached.
  • No stopping in the channel.
  • No-wake zone/5mph max.
  • No overnight mooring.
  • No swimming in or across the channel.
  • Water cannons/guns are illegal.
  • No bow-riding while underway.

PlanB

Reaction score
No boat 36' or longer ???

City ordinances at a glance
  • Boaters must stay to the right (counter-clockwise).
  • No boat 36' or longer allowed without prior city permission.
  • Driver's view may not be impeded at any time.
  • No overloading of passengers in a boat.
  • No reckless or dangerous operation of a boat.
  • No idling while beached.
  • No stopping in the channel.
  • No-wake zone/5mph max.
  • No overnight mooring.
  • No swimming in or across the channel.
  • Water cannons/guns are illegal.
  • No bow-riding while underway.

They actually enforced that for a couple of years when we owned our Top Gun. We could not go into the channel.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Got hit by some cunt on the last day of my vacation. Wanted to toss a full insulated mug at her, but then thought better of it and moved on so as not to spoil the day/go to jail. I'm thinking of buying one of those things, painting it black and leaving it in the sun so I can return fire next time.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Got hit by some cunt on the last day of my vacation. Wanted to toss a full insulated mug at her, but then thought better of it and moved on so as not to spoil the day/go to jail. I'm thinking of buying one of those things, painting it black and leaving it in the sun so I can return fire next time.

1. Paintball gun.
2. Leave ammo in your cooler.
3. Return fire.
4. Profit.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Dude....ice chest water and a blast back...lol

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
1. Paintball gun.
2. Leave ammo in your cooler.
3. Return fire.
4. Profit.
#1 puts you in jail. My idea gets me a ticket for doing the same shit she did.
Dude....ice chest water and a blast back...lol
I'm thinking water in a black super soaker out in the sun would be less refreshing. Kinda wish I was on RiverWimps as I'm sure the cunt would be more likely to see this post there.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score

I'm thinking water in a black super soaker out in the sun would be less refreshing. Kinda wish I was on RiverWimps as I'm sure the cunt would be more likely to see this post there.
Lol....Keep an Igloo of cherry Kool-aid mixed up to use...🤣🤣

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
I was on your path, but thinking dye. Would work on offending boat, people, stuff. You’ll be gone when they figure it out. I’d be worried they don’t have a boat to get back at. Easiest answer is strongest paintball gun you can find. I’d let it be seen - these assholes are latterly BANKING on a “no recourse/response” position. They do it because they think you can’t/won’t retaliate.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Mossberg JIC then because you are allergic to water and feared for yore life :)

AF340621-43BA-46CF-AE54-F5DAF22D28D8.jpeg

Roll through the channel with that on your shoulder..you’ll be fine.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
There were 4 spots today doing it going through.
I seem to remember this happened in 08’ right before the recession .
Maybe the sign for the next one lol

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I remember being at a Gun Show several years back in Topeka Kansas. The was a vendor who had a Bad Boy called a Super Shorty. I think a Mossberg cut down and pistol grip. I think classified a "ANW" any other weapon and required a Sherriff,County Judge or other Law Authority to have one. The Muzzle Blast was Awesome.

Not appropriate for the "Channel" ;)

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Saw some fucksticks shoot the LHPD boat a few weekends ago, they waved back.

Reactions: DWC

Mike K

Reaction score
I hate them too ... zero enforcement ... now with EZ-Ups outnumbering boats 10 to 1 ... it’s not even worth cruising the channel. Remember ...it’s always a friend of a boat owner doing the shooting ... . if u do fire back ... don’t shoot back at the shooter ... shoot directly into his fiends boat!

Ballyhoo

Reaction score
Tell a cop and they don’t give a shit.

Have a cop experience it and holy shit it makes the newspapers.
Try sending an email to the mayor and police chief and cite this article where the cops cited this clown. Demand that they equally enforce this ordinance in the channel.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Weekend cruise through the channel has zero appeal to me.😖 Drunk numbskulls having some fun ain’t fun for those around them.
Like someone said, it's like pre-2008 depression when every Tom, Dick and Harry was there with 20 friends each that think they're at the waterpark bridge squirting limp waterguns at those in the lazy river.

PlanB

Reaction score
LHCPD was actually down in the channel last week enforcing the no water cannon law. Some of the dipshits would hide them under the water when they saw the cops watching from the sidewalk area, but the cops did catch more than a few. No cites written and no confiscations though. They need to just take them away like they used to.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I’m thinking about packing some frozen water balloons to return the favor next time these jackoffs start spraying with their water cannons

I would like see several 6-10 boats and cooridinate coming down each direction and if someone does shoot = Unload on them, either shooting or jumping out of boats stopping traffic and make a presentation out of it and Put the Fear of "GOD" into these POS's and everyone may get a Clue.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I never did understand why you all get worked up over getting hit by a water gun. I myself am not a fan. But it’s not the end of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I guess when you have a $1500.00 boat, you do not care. Many have electronics Phones and some have been injured when hit in the EYE.:rolleyes: