WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Crazy Horse Launch

guest hs

Reaction score
Well I thought I found a little launching hidden gem. Been launching there on and off since Covid. I gave up trying to launch at Windsor bummer because I spent the two hundred on the year pass. Anyways you could launch at Crazy Horse for 20 bucks and if you parked in the overflow it was a quick walk to the ramp to get on the boat. Well as usual all good things come to an end. Today it was 35 bucks and you have to park in your assigned camp spot which mine was in BFE compared to the ramp. No parking in the overflow. Ugh what a bummer. We did have a good day on the lake though so I can’t complain to much.

LC925

Reaction score
Well I thought I found a little launching hidden gem. Been launching there on and off since Covid. I gave up trying to launch at Windsor bummer because I spent the two hundred on the year pass. Anyways you could launch at Crazy Horse for 20 bucks and if you parked in the overflow it was a quick walk to the ramp to get on the boat. Well as usual all good things come to an end. Today it was 35 bucks and you have to park in your assigned camp spot which mine was in BFE compared to the ramp. No parking in the overflow. Ugh what a bummer. We did have a good day on the lake though so I can’t complain to much.

Just come over and I’ll get you an extra monthly pass For my spot and that’s $35 for the month.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Launched there once, dinged my prop. I won't be back. I'll stick to my super secret deserted ramp.

Singleton

Reaction score
Islander rv Park

true, however last weekend someone decided it was a good idea to keep their pontoon in gear to maintain their beach position 3 spots over from the courtesy beach area. Caused some issues for those retrieving. Pushed everyone to the right. Security came and finally told them turn it off or get off the beach.

SlowMyRoll

Reaction score
I believe the hotel on the island is the “Island Inn Hotel.”