WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another "quiet" night of peaceful protests in Chicago

EBT531

Reaction score

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
More gun control should help, smh. Oh, and blame Trump.

No, we do not need federal troops in Chicago, period, full stop,” Lightfoot said. “I’m sure the president will have his way with this incident but I’m calling upon him to do the things that we do need (such as gun control).”

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
uUQr44qt.png

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I give this POS mayor some credit for telling the truth this time...

"To be clear, this had nothing to do with legitimate protected First Amendment expression," Mayor Lori Lightfoot said Monday. "What occurred downtown and in surrounding communities was abject criminal behavior, pure and simple ... This was straight-up felony criminal conduct."

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I give this POS mayor some credit for telling the truth this time...

"To be clear, this had nothing to do with legitimate protected First Amendment expression," Mayor Lori Lightfoot said Monday. "What occurred downtown and in surrounding communities was abject criminal behavior, pure and simple ... This was straight-up felony criminal conduct."

If she had said the words “peaceful protest” the Trump troopers would be enroute...

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I hope everyone of these businesses shutter their doors and don't look back.
The Ghettos keep wondering why they are in the middle of a food desert. Here's your sign!
I live out in the sticks about 50 miles. I don't go near that shit hole. I don't need to be Culturalized.

Nice Vids retaocleg. You put some effort into that.

Backlash

Reaction score
I'm surprised Beetlejuice is still in office. They need to remove her stoopid ass and put somebody in that office with some balls. Bring in the troops and do whatever is necessary to reestablish law and order to that city. WAFJ.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
So no shit, on the news this morning there was a rally to support the looters...

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Somewhere on the South side of Chicago.

Fuck em.
Burn it down for all I care.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Fucking animals.

Absolutely.

When I see these videos, this is what comes to mind.

This mayor and other from the liberally run left cities are guilty of urban decay. It is happening right before our eyes.

The once great cities of; New York, Chicago, Portland, Seattle and even Los Angeles will, in time become urban deserts not unlike Detroit.

The retailers, who we see being looted, will not return to these areas, why would they? They are run by BOD's who have a fiduciary duty to their shareholders. Once the jobs are gone, there is nothing left (Detroit)

America see's it happening, we are all just "whistling past the graveyard." If the left wins this election, America as we know it is gone.

Mayor Beetlejuice's only concern is to keep the feds out. She cares not for her city, she cares not for her constituency.

What shocks me is that guys like @squeezer and @RodnJen who are both obviously smart, are willing to risk what we see here in order to remove a guy that don't like. They are projecting us all as racist, simply because we see these videos and instinctively know, this has got to stop.

Squeeze, are you willing to put Biden, a man who has not ever produced a single thing as to free enterprise, in charge of the largest free market economy that has ever existed? Think about that for a moment. You let us all know you are a successful guy, yet you'll vote for a guy who openly threatens your success. If you want social reforms, like health care, school issues, get on your local city council, school board and make a difference.

Biden will attempt to undo everything you've worked for, for a comfortable retirement.

What makes you think that if he gets elected, he will lift a finger to stop these actions we see in these reprehensible video's.

At some point a vote for Trump or at least staying home becomes your only viable option.

SMH...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Lol
During the news coverage of this big rally, did they happen to mention the 21 people shot at a single incident in DC Sunday?
It was only the biggest “mass shooting” of the year so far. One dead, 20 injured.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Absolutely.

This mayor and other from the liberally run left cities are guilty of urban decay. It is happening right before our eyes.

The once great cities of; New York, Chicago, Portland, Seattle and even Los Angeles will, in time become urban deserts not unlike Detroit.

The retailers, who we see being looted, will not return to these areas, why would they? They are run by BOD's who have a fiduciary duty to their shareholders. Once the jobs are gone, there is nothing left (Detroit)

America see's it happening, we are all just "whistling past the graveyard." If the left wins this election, America as we know it is gone.

Mayor Beetlejuice's only concern is to keep the feds out. She cares not for her city, she cares not for her constituency.

What shocks me is that guys like @squeezer and @RodnJen who are both obviously smart, are willing to risk what we see here in order to remove a guy that don't like. They are projecting us all as racist, simply because we see these videos and instinctively know, this has got to stop.

Squeeze, are you willing to put Biden, a man who has not ever produced a single thing as to free enterprise, in charge of the largest free market economy that has ever existed? Think about that for a moment. You let us all know you are a successful guy, yet you'll vote for a guy who openly threatens your success. If you want social reforms, like health care, school issues, get on your local city council, school board and make a difference.

Biden will attempt to undo everything you've worked for, for a comfortable retirement.

What makes you think that if he gets elected, he will lift a finger to stop these actions we see in these reprehensible video's.

At some point a vote for Trump or at least staying home becomes your only viable option.

SMH...

It’s bizarre for sure, and as I pointed out yesterday (concerning San Francisco) it does seem as though there is no point where any of these libs will say “ok, enough is enough, it ain’t working”.
But nope, you are correct. We’ve said it all along, there is NOTHING that they won’t do to remove Trump. Nothing.
But you know what Steve? I’ve reached the point that I don’t care about their shithole city’s.
Zoo animals running wild in the zoo.
But we all know what happens to zoo animals when they escape the zoo...

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
It’s bizarre for sure, and as I pointed out yesterday (concerning San Francisco) it does seem as though there is no point where any of these libs will say “ok, enough is enough, it ain’t working”.
But nope, you are correct. We’ve said it all along, there is NOTHING that they won’t do to remove Trump. Nothing.
But you know what Steve? I’ve reached the point that I don’t care about their shithole city’s.
Zoo animals running wild in the zoo.
But we all know what happens to zoo animals when they escape the zoo...

I'll just leave this here to remind all the D's who we are fighting.

mark kelly.jpg

Go ahead and put your pictures here of Trump with his nefarious connections...I know they're coming.

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
Absolutely.

SMH...

Some areas of this country are as bad if not worse than the shit hole countries that Trump liked to mention... The conditions in Chicago are not Trumps fault, they are however the result of the same mindset that elected Trump. “I’ve got mine so fuck you”. The Trump presidency has done nothing but make things worse. What these videos represent is Trumps America. Saying that the only way things get better is to re-elect Trump is asinine. Everything we are watching right now is going to look like child’s play if the Trump claims victory in November. Not saying it’s right, I believe just the opposite. I am saying it will happen.

Turning the tables on the “Our country as we know it is gone if Biden wins” mindset. Our country as we knew it is gone right now. The only way it doesn’t get MUCH worse is if Biden wins... Every business owner small and large should be 100% behind the guy who isn’t going to incite mass country wide riots!

nganga, You have brought up the point that Biden has never functioned in the business sector a few times... While the perspective that having to make payroll brings to the table is a good one the idea that a country should be run like a business is not. A government does not exist to make a profit. The true purpose of government is to do things that a private entity could never be profitable at. By extension it should provide (or regulate) things that are too important for profit driven decision making.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Some areas of this country are as bad if not worse than the shit hole countries that Trump liked to mention... The conditions in Chicago are not Trumps fault, they are however the result of the same mindset that elected Trump. “I’ve got mine so fuck you”. The Trump presidency has done nothing but make things worse. What these videos represent is Trumps America. Saying that the only way things get better is to re-elect Trump is asinine. Everything we are watching right now is going to look like child’s play if the Trump claims victory in November. Not saying it’s right, I believe just the opposite. I am saying it will happen.

Turning the tables on the “Our country as we know it is gone if Biden wins” mindset. Our country as we knew it is gone right now. The only way it doesn’t get MUCH worse is if Biden wins... Every business owner small and large should be 100% behind the guy who isn’t going to incite mass country wide riots!

nganga, You have brought up the point that Biden has never functioned in the business sector a few times... While the perspective that having to make payroll brings to the table is a good one the idea that a country should be run like a business is not. A government does not exist to make a profit. The true purpose of government is to do things that a private entity could never be profitable at. By extension it should provide (or regulate) things that are too important for profit driven decision making.

You are higher than Giraffe Pussy right now dude.

Step away from the bong. People who do not want to better themselves will always resort to crime and violence because it's easy. There is no such thing as "I've got mine so fuck you." Its those who work hard to make better opportunities for themselves that are the "haves"...always will be too.

You cannot keep giving these animals support, that is what is causing this shit to go down...if the cities and states would just let the police take the fucking gloves off then it would be over. You are just too stupid to see the plan played out like this, this is what they are pushing, total anarchy and domestic instability.

The President can't help anyone, or do anything for any state unless he is asked to step in or declares Martial Law for the entire nation. Stop pretending it's his fault you moron.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Wow.
SMH.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You are higher than Giraffe Pussy right now dude.

Step away from the bong. People who do not want to better themselves will always resort to crime and violence because it's easy. There is no such thing as "I've got mine so fuck you." Its those who work hard to make better opportunities for themselves that are the "haves"...always will be too.

You cannot keep giving these animals support, that is what is causing this shit to go down...if the cities and states would just let the police take the fucking gloves off then it would be over. You are just too stupid to see the plan played out like this, this is what they are pushing, total anarchy and domestic instability.

The President can't help anyone, or do anything for any state unless he is asked to step in or declares Martial Law for the entire nation. Stop pretending it's his fault you moron.

It saddens me to see Squeezer break left at this critical juncture.
There has been some behind the scenes debates on just how far our lefties will go before acknowledging reality.
Sigh... blaming trump for the assholes destroying his own city. Damn.
I had high hopes.

TeamGreene

Reaction score

SO Trump is causing these thugs to loot, burn and destroy business' what a fucking joke. If the 'leaders" of these cities would have had he balls to do the right thing this would have ended a long time ago. But no they're the product of time outs, everybody gets a trophy mindset. Now lets cut police budgets which will decrease officers.... Great plan! Dipshits

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here to remind all the D's who we are fighting.

View attachment 909463

Go ahead and put your pictures here of Trump with his nefarious connections...I know they're coming.
This is what I keep trying to warn Arizonies about. Sadly, I think it's going to be done deal. They stole the Senate election with Sinema right front of everyone and nobody did a damned thing about it. Even with the release of Project Veritas insider videos saying they were doing it, the sheep continued and continue now to graze in the fields of ignorance, cognitive dissonance and apathy.
Douschy is a carpetbagger RINO from Toledo, Ohio and couldn't care less about Arizona other than to stomp on it's back to further his political ambitions. He is in on it and has been from the get go.
McSilly is a weak RINO owned and operated by the RNC and Mitch McConnell who would like nothing more than for things to go back to status quo. She'll take another dive for the team because it worked so well the first time.
I hope that I'm wrong. I would LOVE to be wrong. I PRAY that I'm wrong.
If I am, I'll be a happy camper.
Sadly, I have not and will not be packing any camping gear anytime in the near future.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
This is what I keep trying to warn Arizonies about. Sadly, I think it's going to be done deal. They stole the Senate election with Sinema right front of everyone and nobody did a damned thing about it. Even with the release of Project Veritas insider videos saying they were doing it, the sheep continued and continue now to graze in the fields of ignorance, cognitive dissonance and apathy.
Douschy is a carpetbagger RINO from Toledo, Ohio and couldn't care less about Arizona other than to stomp on it's back to further his political ambitions. He is in on it and has been from the get go.
McSilly is a weak RINO owned and operated by the RNC and Mitch McConnell who would like nothing more than for things to go back to status quo. She'll take another dive for the team because it worked so well the first time.
I hope that I'm wrong. I would LOVE to be wrong. I PRAY that I'm wrong.
If I am, I'll be a happy camper.
Sadly, I have not and will not be packing any camping gear anytime in the near future.

McSally is a terrible candidate. She may be a great senator but as far as campaigning goes, she's a cup of sour buttermilk.

Governor Ducey plans to run for the Senate in 2022. If he helps install Kelly, it makes his job easier.

In other words, Arizona is fucked.