WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu house inventory

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Same. Our's were 12 years and they kept stuff in our place year round.

There is something to say for renters who never complain,do take care of some of the little issues VS. calling and complaining constantly? Going to bed and never think about the property. The Midwet people were raised and live so much different and respectful. I'm thinking as this era people pass away the next generation may Not be so reliable and trouble free.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Yep - 10 year tenants that treat the place like it is their own. I even store their winter goods. Mr lush the landlord. That’s me!
I had a snowbird for 20 years. He was 62 when he started staying. Kept his winter stuff in the extra bedroom when he was back in CO. At the end at 82 he wasn’t the best tenant anymore. Had to make a change.

KevinR

Reaction score
Cash is quick. Think how long it takes to get a mortgage, and all of the outs you have as the purchaser, then you may not even get approved and the seller starts the process over again.

Would you rather sell your car to the guy that shows up with cash and drives it away 30 mins later, or the guy that has to meet you at the bank with the car in 3 days to get you your money?

Look into a short term bridge loan to make your acquisition. Then once you close begin the anal exam of applying for a conventional 20-30 year mortgage.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Why in three months? Do you expect Biden to win the presidency? Because in that case everything is going to crap!

This I agree with. If Biden gets in some way we are going back to an Obama Economy of slow growth, high unemployment, much higher taxes, inflation, and rising interest rates which will implode the housing industry! We all need to Vote in November!!!!

LGETT

Diving In
Reaction score
Be careful when looking at housing prices as opposed to housing payments.

As long as rates keep going down and money keeps flowing, housing can keep going up in absolute pricing as it is not going up in monthly cost due to the lower interest rates.

A majority of people are not that concerned about the absolute car price, they are concerned about the car payment. Same thing goes for most in housing also. A buyer can fix that payment for 30 years with very little down.
Well said.

franky

Reaction score
Sold our havasu house in a week for 1.5 million, had two back up all cash offers, all at full listing price. Paid 780k for it 3 years ago.
and put how much into it?

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
I’ve gone through that deal and still don’t really understand it. I’ve had offers chosen over mine because it was a cash offer? What’s the main difference? Probably a dumb question but an honest one.

Well right now especially the issue is appraisals. Our market has gone up so much that the comps are not supporting the sales prices. A cash offer bypasses all of that. Unless the financing is over 40% down, which often we will see an appraisal waiver at that point.