Legal again?

20200814_131310.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HgH Vltg

Reaction score
They’re saying they just haven’t been given the green light to sell yet

PlanB

Reaction score
The real question is, where can you buy them NOW?

Arizona...

I already have a safe full, so I can just bring some of them to California now. If you are close to a border state, go for a drive and purchase them face to face.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I am in shock. 9th circus ruled high capacity magazine ban unconstitutional

I Need to go shopping tomorrow!

Can someone buy me like 30 magazines tomorrow?
7BB1AFFD-942C-4156-BB6B-5EC627A7F34E.png

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I am in shock. 9th circus ruled high capacity magazine ban unconstitutional

I Need to go shopping tomorrow!

Can someone buy me like 30 magazines tomorrow? View attachment 911209

Trump filled 10 vacancies in the 9th circuit effectively flipping the court back conservative. A Trump and Bush appointee made the ruling.

👍

Boat 405

Reaction score
Trump has been killing it replacing judges all over the country while the media has been reporting on all the bullshit. Guy is an absolute savage. It will shape the future going forward. With or without him as president after 2024. :)

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
The way I read this is the lower court judge must lift his stay on his order that he put in place in April 2019. Then ALL the magazine bans are overturned

He is a San Diego based judge. He originally ruled all mag bans are unconstitutional. But then he put the stay on his own order pending appeal which just occurred and the appeal sided with him.

So hopefully he lifts his stay soon

When he does the purchase, importation, possession and ownership of high capacity Mags are legal. They threw out all three bans.

Last edited:

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Does this apply to handguns as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Any word on the cool CA Mag release button??

77charger

Reaction score

No handguns use "clips"LOL

J/k any hi cap mag wheter pistol or rifle but the ban is still in effect til the stay is lifted

PlanB

Reaction score
Any word on the cool CA Mag release button??

If you are talking about the Bullet Button or Raddlock, I don't think they are a thing anymore. The last round of laws on "assault weapons" made them non-compliant on a rifle with "features". You can now use a regular mag release, but your rifle must be featureless.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
No handguns use "clips"LOL

J/k any hi cap mag wheter pistol or rifle but the ban is still in effect til the stay is lifted

Well i dont care what it is if i can put more bullets in there lol.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Betting the price on 10 round mags will fall off the earth. Figures🙄, since I just got a few.😖

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

Yes, but if you're looking to carry with the standard capacity mags, check with your CCW issuer. San Bernardino county is limiting to 10 rounds until this is fully adjudicated.

If you are talking about the Bullet Button or Raddlock, I don't think they are a thing anymore. The last round of laws on "assault weapons" made them non-compliant on a rifle with "features". You can now use a regular mag release, but your rifle must be featureless.
You can keep the features as long as you have to disassemble the rifle to reload it. There are a few types of take down pins that allow it. Patriot Pin is one of them. I cracks it open a fraction of an inch allowing access to the mag release.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yes, but if you're looking to carry with the standard capacity mags, check with your CCW issuer. San Bernardino county is limiting to 10 rounds until this is fully adjudicated.

You can keep the features as long as you have to disassemble the rifle to reload it. There are a few types of take down pins that allow it. Patriot Pin is one of them. I cracks it open a fraction of an inch allowing access to the mag release.

Huh
No thanks, I wish you guys the best.

Rbcconst

Reaction score

I can deal with that. It will help big on practice to have a 19 round clip in the glock.

HgH Vltg

Reaction score
So I found a place that I could place an order for. But now I see people saying, you can’t buy yet, it’s still illegal. So now wtf do I do, cancel it? I guess I’m a dummy for thinking it was good, and someone would actually take the order.

dribble

Reaction score

Sacramento County said no problem on my 13 round mag over two years ago.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
You can get them here all day long , just 150 357 rounds 👍😎

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I made that mistake when I traveled out of California and called them high capacity. The Neveda store clerk said can’t you read. It says 30 round mags are standard capacity.

He showed me the 100 and 75 round drum mags which are high capacity

You mean “standard” capacity magazines...

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Becerra is full of shit. they lost. Its almost over. The appellate process is almost over and we can buy then.

even he acknowledges that the stay is in effect still. I wonder what happens when the stay is lifted? Which is imminent

fuckers

Letter from the California DOJ.

uuUbPy0.jpg

Reactions: DWC

LowRiver2

Reaction score
You can’t buy off roster hand guns as of yet.
STI’s only come in 20 round mags.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Becerra is full of shit. they lost. Its almost over. The appellate process is almost over and we can buy then.

even he acknowledges that the stay is in effect still. I wonder what happens when the stay is lifted? Which is imminent

fuckers

You can bet the Farm the retards in Sacramento will appeal this shit all the way to the Supreme Court. Curious how many Millions of dollars they’ve wasted on this Unconstitutional Legislation?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Smh.

Picked up 2 more PMag 30’s over the counter yesterday...
But hey, good luck you guys.

Reactions: DWC