WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bad AZZ little buddy

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
So check out who I got to have Breakfast with this morning and no social distancing
Toast and Coffee for me and hot dog bits for him
He let me sit on the rock next to him about 4' away as we watched people go bye my front yard
it's 4 hours later and he is still there guarding my front door even with customers coming and going
So Bad Azz I love this stuff and it totally makes my day :cool:
20200901_104737.jpg

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I had one of those sit on my back hill hours and watch the wash.

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Isn’t that one of the local burrowing owls fron around the corner?

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
For sure, very cool!:cool: Saw a couple of King Fishers while fishing the other day. Brother in law saw a Bald eagle swoop down and snatch a fish out of the river this past Sunday. :cool:

EarpRider

Reaction score
I live on the golf course here in Havasu and when I walk my dog on the course at night three of them are always sitting in the same place, not scared of my shepherd in the least.

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
I live on the golf course here in Havasu and when I walk my dog on the course at night three of them are always sitting in the same place, not scared of my shepherd in the least.
yea he didn't seem to worried about me, guess he could see how old and slow I am..LOL, had a roadrunner a few years ago the would come in the house everyday at the same time for months and peck and squawk at the fridge till I gave him the hot dog bits he wanted

Backlash

Reaction score
Those owls are frigging cool! Used to be a bunch of them over at Norton in San Berdoo.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Owl pellets are no joke hope you have some industrial cleaner. Very cool.