WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shout out

3queens

Detachable Member
Reaction score
Bob is great
Picked up a Escape for my daughter
Easy going no BS great price highly recommend Bob and team for ALL your Ford needs truck suv car
And he’s a boater too 😜

FDA30A27-E638-47DC-A60B-FFF8E2473D86.jpeg

Bobby Williams

Your RDP Connection To Sunrise Ford!!!
Reaction score
Bob is great
Picked up a Escape for my daughter
Easy going no BS great price highly recommend Bob and team for ALL your Ford needs truck suv car
And he’s a boater too 😜
@3queens it was great meeting you and your family. Appreciate allowing us to be part of your daughter's first new car purchasing experience! We will definitely give you a call if we ever venture over to Lake Mohave and you'll have to show us around. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
@3queens it was great meeting you and your family. Appreciate allowing us to be part of your daughter's first new car purchasing experience! We will definitely give you a call if we ever venture over to Lake Mohave and you'll have to show us around. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

F150 talk is getting serious in the household. Should I wait for the new model to hit?

Bobby Williams

Your RDP Connection To Sunrise Ford!!!
Reaction score
F150 talk is getting serious in the household. Should I wait for the new model to hit?
@DrunkenSailor Being that inventory is really really low right now on F-Series and no real "deals" available due to supply and demand I would lean towards waiting for the 2021. Everything I keep reading/seeing about the 2021 is going to be next level for sure. If you want 0% APR then I'd recommend finding a 2020 and jumping on it ASAP as of after this weekend 2020 inventory of F150's is going to be a thing of the past and 2021's won't arrive until November.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
@DrunkenSailor Being that inventory is really really low right now on F-Series and no real "deals" available due to supply and demand I would lean towards waiting for the 2021. Everything I keep reading/seeing about the 2021 is going to be next level for sure. If you want 0% APR then I'd recommend finding a 2020 and jumping on it ASAP as of after this weekend 2020 inventory of F150's is going to be a thing of the past and 2021's won't arrive until November.

Thanks for the heads up can you send me a link to current inventory?

3queens

Detachable Member
Reaction score
Also wanna shout to Matt he was great in his tutorial on all the new gadgets these cars have and taking the time to show my daughter 👍👍