WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Current Situation - a picture thread

Tank

Reaction score
Tank!!, May I ask who is doing your Boat? I have a friend that wants a Re-Rig on his, and trying to avoid a long Drive over to California ETC. Thank-You!
Barrett is doing the refit on our boat. Super anal on attention to detail.

Tank

Reaction score
Thank-You!

Have a Great Labor Day Weekend!

I’ll give you an example. 😁😁

864A7936-0972-4A89-8521-A5E2B84F2833.jpeg

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I
I tell ya Tankster.... your spot never changed over time ... unlike Douche Town down here.... driving carts on the sand still, Really?! I hope you know how good you have it up there. [Granted you still gotta bus down for the primo meals, lol.] I think the only beach left in SoCal you might be able to do that is San Diego/ Ocean Beach... that was the last cool beach but even that was 15 years ago we could do that.... I'll bet they got fancy and stopped that.

Tank

Reaction score
I

I tell ya Tankster.... your spot never changed over time ... unlike Douche Town down here.... driving carts on the sand still, Really?! I hope you know how good you have it up there. [Granted you still gotta bus down for the primo meals, lol.] I think the only beach left in SoCal you might be able to do that is San Diego/ Ocean Beach... that was the last cool beach but even that was 15 years ago we could do that.... I'll bet they got fancy and stopped that.

We have a loop hole from the 70’s. The beach front houses bought the land from the county, from property line to the water to stop the county from putting a road and another row of houses in. Private property deeded and insured land to the water line. Thus, we can drive on it. No other place in so cal except pismo I can think of that has that. Except we’re super cautious. Golf carts only and very careful not to piss to many people off. Cops get called all the time. We show them deed and paperwork. They walk away. Is what it is.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
We have a loop hole from the 70’s. The beach front houses bought the land from the county, from property line to the water to stop the county from putting a road and another row of houses in. Private property deeded and insured land to the water line. Thus, we can drive on it. No other place in so cal except pismo I can think of that has that. Except we’re super cautious. Golf carts only and very careful not to piss to many people off. Cops get called all the time. We show them deed and paperwork. They walk away. Is what it is.
Thats beautiful .... deed in hand.... love it. Here in CDM several of our resident billionaires owning houses on the cliffs have property lots going down below to the sand... so over time some have begun to place plants and borders sectioning off what they've come to believe is a continuance of their property lines.... well, the city got called cause they were infringing on public beach space I guess.... they all got spanked and had to remove chairs, lounges etc..... Oopsy. Gotta have your deeds! Cheers

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Show up in flip flops , shorts and a t-shirt .....they have social workers for that kinda stuff 😁
The on call psychologist walks up with no ID exposed, khakis, polo shirt and sandals
With a patrol bullet vest over the shirt. Looked like a third world type of negotiator , lol

DWC

Reaction score
Anyone missing their smash ball paddle? Found this heading back to Havasu today. Cruising at 40 and the boat slowed and started to pull. Found this impaled on the outdrive. Glad it didn’t catch the prop.
CF11DE39-3F36-4432-BA1C-2A4E27076B5F.jpeg
69342269-8331-4B37-A7FB-EBE13A06D3C5.jpeg
72BC96CF-C7C0-4057-AE6D-C834B6EE6295.jpeg

DWC

Reaction score
Saw you yesterday going north in a southbound parade.....😂
:oops: <——. Did my eyes look like that? Damn, there were a ton of people on the water. We took my brother out for his first trip in forever. He was pretty shocked. Good news is we made it on and off the water safely each day.

DWC

Reaction score
love those e-ticket deck boats thats a dream boat for me 🤘
Thank you very much. We love it. Well built, solid as hell and cruises through anything with any load. We’ve had 8-10 people out the last couple weekends. Looking forward to a solo trip to open it up a bit at some point.

4Waters

Reaction score
Dude.... we need English to understand lol.... ADW? ..... TAC?..... Duckbutter?.....Talk to us like a teenaged girl for comprehension. Thx
TAC, Tactical gear

ADW, Assult with a deadly weapon

Duckbutter

The combination of sweat from the ballsac and anus that creates a buttery film on the grundle and butthole. occuring usually from an unwashed scrotum creating a smelly odor that worsens in thickness and odor by the minute. Also known as DB or Deeb.

LMAO! Everyone just learned a new term🤣🤣

Last edited:

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Can't view vid... longstanding RDP issue... but I saw a Magic just like yours at 930 this morning launching at Dunes Newport Beach.... looked awful nice... same graphics but blue.... not sure of model but guessing 32' w twins..... open bow design... very beefy.... not sure he went outside ... hate to see him stuff that.... looked like he could take swells as long as he new how to drive in ocean. Your boat sits high

Reactions: DWC

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
TAC, Tactical gear

ADW, Assult with a deadly weapon

Duckbutter

The combination of sweat from the ballsac and anus that creates a buttery film on the grundle and butthole. occuring usually from an unwashed scrotum creating a smelly odor that worsens in thickness and odor by the minute. Also known as DB or Deeb.

Sweet Baby Jesus.... and I was hungry a minute ago. Had to ask......lol

Tank

Reaction score
I keep telling my buddy fuck the nfl...uphill battle.
98DC2717-D856-4705-86BC-8DAACB3B6BE9.jpeg

Last edited:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Dude.... we need English to understand lol.... ADW? ..... TAC?..... Duckbutter?.....Talk to us like a teenaged girl for comprehension. Thx
ADW: Assault with a deadly weapon
TAC : Tactical Vest/Flak Jacket
Duck Butter: Really never heard of that ?
You work in full uniform in 90 degree plus weather and that goo you develop around your ball sack:
Duck Butter :

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
You work in full uniform in 90 degree plus weather and that goo you develop around your ball sack:
Duck Butter :
Ahhhh, coolio thanks. Look at 4Waters definition ... next level nasty.... don't read if eating anytime soon....

Duckbutter

4Waters

Reaction score
Duck Butter :
Yup, I handled your light work 🤣🤣. I hadn't heard Duckbutter in a long time. Post 30,737, about 12 up.

Tank

Reaction score
Boy that beach shot looks like you could pull boat snout right on up for a spell.... is that inside your harbor or just a rare no swell day?

Not much swell. As you know our summer in so cal really starts end of aug through end of November. Swell and wind mellow. Temps warm. Greatest time of year. Those shots are in the bay in front of our house next to the harbor opening, in front of the break wall.

And some dudes in a 23 foot or so seadoo jet boat pulled right up on the beach. Lol. Funny.

We’ve pulled the cigarettes right up on the beach on calm days.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Not much swell. As you know our summer in so cal really starts end of aug through end of November. Swell and wind mellow. Temps warm. Greatest time of year. Those shots are in the bay in front of our house next to the harbor opening, in front of the break wall.

And some dudes in a 23 foot or so seadoo jet boat pulled right up on the beach. Lol. Funny.

We’ve pulled the cigarettes right up on the beach on calm days.
I miss days where the Cig guys would beach boats inside our harbor in a spot that used to have rows of trailer homes.... its now a nice family park but they've removed all trailers and roped off shoreline to protect swimmers. Agreed we're just about entering best water conditions season. Hope you are able to get yours wet again in time for the Oct-Dec flat waters.

Tank

Reaction score
I miss days where the Cig guys would beach boats inside our harbor in a spot that used to have rows of trailer homes.... its now a nice family park but they've removed all trailers and roped off shoreline to protect swimmers. Agreed we're just about entering best water conditions season. Hope you are able to get yours wet again in time for the Oct-Dec flat waters.

Yep. Newport was chalk full of cigarettes from the SCOPE guys on the early 2000’s. Great times.

Ours is supposed to be done in a couple weeks. Heading to havasu for 12 days mid oct. then drag it back here for some island runs.

cofooter

Reaction score
Starting to sleet and snow here on the Colorado front range. This is after a near 100 record heat weekend. And 90 yesterday. Supposed to be crappy another day or two then back up to 80's by the weekend. Crazy! At least its good for the fires.

thumbnail_20200908_152543.jpg

Last edited:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
That’s an awesome yard/outdoor man cave.
Thanks
It’s set up to build into a great room if the want ever happens. Our lot backs up to the end of the driving range for the local golf course. I can’t believe how bad some guys slice and send balls 200 feet to the right of range lol. Just lands on dirt but still funny

Reactions: DWC