WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Body found in the channel this morning

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Oh shit.... that is horrible.

outboardrick

Reaction score
I don't think so.... I was down walking and the body looked to be male, just curled up on the sand out of the water. When I saw the cops just standing around I assumed it was deceased.

Springfield

Reaction score
I don't think so.... I was down walking and the body looked to be male, just curled up on the sand out of the water. When I saw the cops just standing around I assumed it was deceased.
I read on scanner feed it was a female found on the shore at the channel. Not breathing and discolored it stated.

Springfield

Reaction score
From scanner feed;
On 9/8/20 at approx 7:15 am a deceased female was found near Sign #7 on the beach in the Channel by a Parks Department employee A Lake Havasu City Police detective responded to conduct an investigation. No foul play is suspected. The woman was 63-years old and homeless.

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
ever know of someone that died from the heat.i have,last month.not funny.im still pissed at the humans that left their dog on the boat on fire to die a horrible death this weekend.
Perhaps they had no choice.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
Had dinner at Javelina last night. Was in the courtesy docks. Came back down in the dark and herd someone cough. Turned around and there was a homeless boat guy tied up by the gangplank. Scared the shit out of us . He paddled away. Thought of him reading this :(

Not the trimaran guy. This was a smaller stubbier boat. Don't recall seeing him before.