WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

73beast

Reaction score
80-tumblr_ov9ly8shq71r0ss6vo1_1280_a5e4c74a072410d29bd461228509e9609f376e95.jpg

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
These dam chicken shit liberal bastards stick their finger into everything they can, and with such a narrow perspective they have no clue on the economic impact they have. Halloween is an industry, and he just hurt it bad... I am in the Candy biz and we have no idea how this year is playing out but we don't need this nanny crap. All orders were made before the shut downs so we have a shit load of product in stores and in warehouses... my bet is killer mark downs on 11-1.

Tank

Reaction score
These dam chicken shit liberal bastards stick their finger into everything they can, and with such a narrow perspective they have no clue on the economic impact they have. Halloween is an industry, and he just hurt it bad... I am in the Candy biz and we have no idea how this year is playing out but we don't need this nanny crap. All orders were made before the shut downs so we have a shit load of product in stores and in warehouses... my bet is killer mark downs on 11-1.

You're in the candy biz???? SWEET!

See what I did there? 😁👍

CarolynandBob

Reaction score

When did getting the governments permission to trick or treat start? THEY CANNOT STOP YOU FROM DRESSING UP YOUR KIDS AND GOING DOOR TO DOOR.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I would be OK with them unloading a clip in a fucker.
If I could go back to 2000 DNC rules of engagement , I’d be happy...”clear the street” was the last thing these bitches heard before a reign of batons , fists and rubber 37mm flex rounds skipped off the ground and they scattered like roaches
Good ol’ days

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
If I could go back to 2000 DNC rules of engagement , I’d be happy...”clear the street” was the last thing these bitches heard before a reign of batons , fists and rubber 37mm flex rounds skipped off the ground and they scattered like roaches
Good ol’ days

Lol I was there for the rage concert... Fun times...