WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Economic Policies Proposed

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Wait... You mean the lifestyles of people at the top don’t automatically trickle down???

Tell me how that can be?

Because the people at the bottom that are willing to earn it work there way to the top and you’re back to square one. You have to earn it.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
You should go have a cocktail. Today could get worse. There's other stuff I'm looking at as well. I know you like charts and graphs.

View attachment 921072
“Oh, 3 or 4....” poor Pete Puma, aka squeege is having a rough couple days. Forecast is for it to continue, and actually get worse. At that point, he helps himself to knots on his head. 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
We closed production in Korea a few years ago... The main driver was not wage costs but the fact that very few people were willing to work in a production injection shop. We literally couldn’t hire line workers...

The graphs you posted give a hint as to why... Wana take a shot at explaining it.

You’d be surprised what someone will do if you offer them plenty of money. So you were dealing with a bunch a lazy asses.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
[emoji849]

Being “poor” in America is vastly different from true poverty in the rest of the world.

IMG_5288.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LuauLounge

Reaction score
$50 a day works out to $1,500/month
I'm by no means a baller, but $1,500 a month doesn't cover my housing expense with no mortgage.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
[emoji849]

Being “poor” in America is vastly different from true poverty in the rest of the world.

View attachment 921084

No doubt there’s a greater disparity in other countries then in the US. Many years ago I sold a business to some individuals from Uruguay.

They told me in Uruguay they were extremely wealthy but coming to the US they realize they were relatively poor.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
$50 a day works out to $1,500/month
I'm by no means a baller, but $1,500 a month doesn't cover my housing expense with no mortgage.

Depending on which country $50 a day could be pretty good. What you have to look at is the cost of living.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Squeezer lives like a king, what comes to mind is the 1974 song from Seals & Crofts the King of Nothing

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Depending on which country $50 a day could be pretty good. What you have to look at is the cost of living.

Yeah there are two sides to that coin.
There are places where one can live very well for $1000/month.

There’s a podcast called The Rebel Capitalist. The American host currently lives in Columbia, $3k/month and he has a daily housekeeper, daily chef that prepares his meals.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah there are two sides to that coin.
There are places where one can live very well for $1000/month.

There’s a podcast called The Rebel Capitalist. The American host currently lives in Columbia, $3k/month and he has a daily housekeeper, daily chef that prepares his meals.

👍🏻

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Wait... You mean the lifestyles of people at the top don’t automatically trickle down???

Tell me how that can be?
Not sure, Pete. Are you saying the country you just praised has a massive income equality issue.

How many lumps, Pete?

Hahahaha

squeezer

Reaction score
Not sure, Pete. Are you saying the country you just praised has a massive income equality issue.

How many lumps, Pete?

Hahahaha

Think about three levels deeper about what was posted and get back to me

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Think about three levels deeper about what was posted and get back to me

Mr. Squeezer, go outside and stare at the clouds for five minutes let me know if you can vaporize them and then get back to me.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

Tell me how that can be?

Let me know how trickle down is working for your housekeeper. Or that doesn't count when its you exploiting the less fortunate? Does she have a living wage? Are you paying her insurance and taxes?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Let me know how trickle down is working for your housekeeper. Or that doesn't count when its you exploiting the less fortunate? Does she have a living wage? Are you paying her insurance and taxes?

I hope so, we know he isn’t sharing any steaks!

(Does one have to pay taxes for illegals?)

530RL

Reaction score

Trump and the democrats are teaming up to save everyone with free government money.

After all, that is the new "conservative" model!

Larger government, more spending, less self reliance. MAGA!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Trump and the democrats are teaming up to save everyone with free government money.

After all, that is the new "conservative" model!

Larger government, more spending, less self reliance. MAGA!

Haha, the party left you because you are: https://tenor.com/vpTm.gif