WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

On a lighter note - Political jokes & memes

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
4CFE8162-82D2-4A0C-B1BB-BABE1734779B.jpeg

squeezer

Reaction score
The only people that feel violated by the US Constitution are people that have either not read it or don't understand it. Which one are you?

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

I have read the constitution several times... And yes there are parts of it I don’t understand. Maybe you can help me explain why a group of wise men (who many here would argue had Christian leanings) didn’t outlaw slavery? Why did they conclude that a black man is worth 3/5ths of a white man.

There are other parts that we might look at next but go ahead and clear these up for me and then we can move on.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
I have read the constitution several times... And yes there are parts of it I don’t understand. Maybe you can help me explain why a group of wise men (who many here would argue had Christian leanings) didn’t outlaw slavery? Why did they conclude that a black man is worth 3/5ths of a white man.

There are other parts that we might look at next but go ahead and clear these up for me and then we can move on.

Well Mr. Squeezer, A long time ago man decided he could do a better job without God. And God being the loving entity that he is said, I will step aside. Now man is free to do whatever his heart desires. God is slow to anger but one day he will say, that’s enough. You see all these things you think are bad about Christianity, thats man doing things his own way. You may teach your kids right from wrong, one day they will make their own decision, if they make a bad decision it can reflect on you but it doesn’t mean you taught them to make those bad decisions. You brought up Christianity.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

You are insane.

DunePilot

Reaction score

Sandlord

Reaction score
Mmmm - you decide...

On a lighter note - Political jokes & memes topic

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Don't laugh!!! It happened in Oregon with Defazio and Robinson with the little fagot cheating his way to the win!!! :mad: Fucking Demoshits have been doing it for years!!

My wife has been telling me that for years. Now I believe her.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Don't laugh!!! It happened in Oregon with Defazio and Robinson with the little fagot cheating his way to the win!!! :mad: Fucking Demoshits have been doing it for years!!
Oh, I am not laughing....

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
99.998 of the population will be 100% alive from this "epidemic." With you being a CFA, you do a little math, right? I gotta think 99.998 is really close to 100%, and if 100% of the people are gonna be OK, why would anyone want to CREATE panic? Oh, ya, the party left you. (BTW, you ever been to a party? They are fun.)

500bbc

Reaction score
The Franken effect...

Taboma

Reaction score
I fear I'm going to be damned to RDP hell for this and quite possibly be set upon and slaughtered. But hey, it's just a satirical meme and well RDP does welcome all opinions right ?? Right ?? Crickets 🥵

black knight.JPG

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Have you been to Canada? Honestly, you're not missing anything. But as the resident pretzel maker, straw man creator, and nonsense proliferation expert, this probably seems profound to someone like you that is too smart by half. Which, by the way, this meme perfectly defines the concept of too smart by half.

don’t you have a mirror you need to stare into?