WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker enduro

teded

Reaction score
Is there a race this October?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hydroman55

Reaction score
Someone involved in organizing the race confirm date and location?
I like to reserve a RV site.

teded

Reaction score
Short course or long course?

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
October 31st is the race date, Patria Flats is the current race site unless the CRIT changes their stance on events soon. Last I heard this was all pending the required permits for running the event. Hopefully Rivermobster will get a definitive answer from Ross.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
October 31st is the race date, Patria Flats is the current race site unless the CRIT changes their stance on events soon. Last I heard this was all pending the required permits for running the event. Hopefully Rivermobster will get a definitive answer from Ross.

Ross is at the jetski races and the cell phone service there Sucks!!!

He has so far confirmed the date on the website is accurate. https://www.scscracing.com/schedule/

I'll post up when I confirm the location. Stay tuned!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
This is exactly what Ross sent me in a text just now when I asked him about the location...

"It's non spectator event, only race teams allowed"

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, that's because of the china virus?

So that means get a spot where ever you want. I volunteer as a safety boat. Best fucking seat in the house!

👍

I'm sure more details will come out as time goes on. Where the turns will be and all that. Looking forward to a great race.

Hydroman55

Reaction score
This is exactly what Ross sent me in a text just now when I asked him about the location...

So that means get a spot where ever you want. I volunteer as a safety boat. Best fucking seat in the house!

👍

I'm sure more details will come out as time goes on. Where the turns will be and all that. Looking forward to a great race.
Sounds like RV needs to be at Lapaz County Park.

GETBOATS

Reaction score
Short course or long course?

Short for sure, rules now allow capsules in the faster classes and availability of qualified rescue personnel is going to be a challenge even on the short course.

Hydroman55

Reaction score
Short for sure, rules now allow capsules in the faster classes and availability of qualified rescue personnel is going to be a challenge even on the short course.
So where would that put the turns?

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score

👍

You should have seen the beach yesterday for jet ski event. Wall to wall EZ Ups and people all over the place. I have a couple of photos from when we passed by.

cofooter

Reaction score
You should have seen the beach yesterday for jet ski event. Wall to wall EZ Ups and people all over the place. I have a couple of photos from when we passed by.
Just say you're on the race team, lol.

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
78B868EE-1A86-440D-9DF8-C519EAC3F9C3.jpeg
7B50591B-6ACE-4683-9AE7-6BACFCD1CCFB.jpeg
14ACC4CD-1A78-4269-9332-C860BD0243C6.jpeg

GETBOATS

Reaction score
Patria Flats is south of Strokes, small launch ramp (two boats wide), not much of a beach to start 40 boats, would have thought La Paz would have been much better, that's where it was run back in the 80's. Current is going to be a factor both for the start and at the launch ramp.

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
Patria Flats is south of Strokes, small launch ramp (two boats wide), not much of a beach to start 40 boats, would have thought La Paz would have been much better, that's where it was run back in the 80's. Current is going to be a factor both for the start and at the launch ramp.
Go John !!! Win it again!

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Wow, that's a short course, but I understand not wanting to deal with closing off the entrance to the keys. It's going to be a rough 1st hour or so.

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
That is crazy short...i imagine “no passing in the turns for safety” will also be employed. That doesn’t allow much time to pass? It will be rough as hell all day. That might be fun?
I’d short prop a good handling Stoker and run for the roses....The Stoker will corner fast and furious.

Last edited:

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
it's behind the first dock in the photo. I would imagine that you will be in the marina with the job your doing.
I sure hope they at least give you a T-shirt or three.

River Runnin

Reaction score
it's behind the first dock in the photo. I would imagine that you will be in the marina with the job your doing.
I sure hope they at least give you a T-shirt or three.
Not even gonna mention it! 😐 Just throw another buck fifty in the tank, bring own lunch, drinks, cigars and smile! 🙂

Wheeler

Reaction score
Not even gonna mention it! 😐 Just throw another buck fifty in the tank, bring own lunch, drinks, cigars and smile! 🙂

As the King sits in his mansion atop Morgan Hill?

It's no wonder he can afford to live in a Castle on the beach. 🤣

River Runnin

Reaction score
Buck Fifty in the Tank, Cigars loaded, Cooler and the rest in the morning, and hope to be on the water before 3 PM! :D

SomeBoatn 2019 07.jpeg

Rescue 4 at turn 1 on the day! ;)

River Runnin

Reaction score
You've got my number. :)
Thanks Wheeler!! I called but your Message box is full. I was hoping to launch earlier today but had a dual recliner delivered. Me wife thought she'd get in the way and help the movers by trying to stop the throw rug from moving! .... And fractured her fuck'n leg! :mad: ... Guess I'm launching at La Paz in the morning! FUCK I'M PISSED!

River Runnin

Reaction score
I'll be up early if you decide to call.
If your gonna be up early ;) I'm gonna be launching about a 1/4 after 6 -- If I can find someone to help me -- And take a little warm-up ride to see if I can get some light turned on!:D

Wheeler

Reaction score
If your gonna be up early ;) I'm gonna be launching about a 1/4 after 6 -- If I can find someone to help me -- And take a little warm-up ride to see if I can get some light turned on!:D
@cofooter

If we launch soon we might beat Cofooter and the Duck Slayer for the title of first boat on the water on race day.

hallett21

Reaction score
Do we have a winner?

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
Nordic 193
Randy Davis
Billy Dunsmore
Gordon Jennings

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
333 did not finish. Got pulled out on the Cali side of the river up by turn 1. We finished second overall and first in Division VI in the 307 Stoker outboard. It was a fun day.

2020 Parker Enduro 2.JPG

twocents

RDP Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Any official results (all classes) available yet?