WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jesse James looking for a Schiada

DEEZNUTS

Reaction score
Saw JJ post on his story looking for a 21RC or 24 schiada.

Wonder what's in store for this build?

Monster garage build? Personal hot rod? Says he has motor and trans ready.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200915-110505_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200915-110505_Instagram.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 837

Enen

Reaction score
Is Jordy's old boat still available in Tucson?

carlski77

Reaction score
He's is good friends with some of the LBC ski race crowd, I am sure they will hook him up

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Why wouldn’t he just build one from scratch?
Are Shiada so expensive even Jesse James can’t afford a new one?😇

Isnt he married to the formula 1 heiress billionaire too? Dude does some great custom gun work now also. Very talented machinist.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Isnt he married to the formula 1 heiress billionaire too? Dude does some great custom gun work now also. Very talented machinist.
I dont know?
But he built an Ultra from scratch?
Ask Grads😎

He can’t have Lee build him something worthy?
Has to buy used?
Wtf is the world coming to???

DEEZNUTS

Reaction score
Has to buy used?

This is why I thought, for a brief moment, that it could be a monster garage build, but that's the other end of the spectrum. Would be a gross travesty to do that to a schiada.

What if monster garage removed an axle and made it work with only 2 trailer axles?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I dont know?
But he built an Ultra from scratch?
Ask Grads😎

Has to buy used?

Have you seen his custom gun builds?

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
I think there was more money with Alexis than there was with Sandra Bullock.

Some also posted some badass kitchen knife sets he builds. Good money for them and he had a 6 or 8 month lead time or something crazy like that.

BamBam

Reaction score
You gotta wait a couple years for Lee (actually Stan) to build you a new one. If you don't want to wait you gotta buy used...

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I think there was more money with Alexis than there was with Sandra Bullock.

Some also posted some badass kitchen knife sets he builds. Good money for them and he had a 6 or 8 month lead time or something crazy like that.

I bet Paul Mitchell, her father was really Impressed with JJ. 😆

MeCasa16

Reaction score

F... Me... So. Much. Want. It's perfect. Jesse James should absolutely buy this one. It's the absolute wrong time for me, but I'm sure this is a moment I'll wish I could go back and do differently for the rest of my life.... Should you decide to keep sitting on this for 4-5 years, I'd like to revisit this conversation..

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I bet Paul Mitchell, her father was really Impressed with JJ. 😆

Her dad is not Paul Mitchell. Her dad, John Paul Dejoria and Cyril Thomas Mitchell started Paul Mitchell together.

And actually john paul and jesse seemed to get along pretty well.. at least they did when we would see them at the races. Away from the track I'm not sure.

Deckin Around

Reaction score
Her dad is not Paul Mitchell. Her dad, John Paul Dejoria and Cyril Thomas Mitchell started Paul Mitchell together.
Don't forget the Tequila!
She is Heiress to a Billionaire Empire
DeJoria is also the founder of tequila maker Patrón Spirits Co.

Deckin Around

Reaction score
Exactly. But If I remember correctly he sold Patron to Bacardi(? I think) a few years ago.
Holy $hit yes.
Bacardi Ltd. is acquiring the maker of Patrón tequila in a deal that values the premium brand at $5.1 billion, one of the biggest liquor buys in years as rivals scramble to own more top-shelf spirits. Jan 22, 2018

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
As I recall there was an actual member who used the name Jesse James on here, but it was the name of their boat and there was no relation.

So there may be a new West Coast F*cker?

GB2006

Gavin Says Lake Tahoe's closed
Reaction score
And there was this where he took an Ultra turned it upside down and raced it...

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Yes. My good friend just flew out to Austin about a month ago and filmed the first episode of the new series. They turned a sailboat into a vdrive with a blower motor. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seriously? First of all.... finally a good use for a sail boat.... 2nd.... I used to love that show when I was younger. If they ditched a lot of the cornyness I bet it would be a great show today.

Magic Mike

Reaction score
To the haters focused on the guys personal life and decisions made years ago in his career not even necessarily by him personally?

Are you married to a Hollywood star or billionaire heiress?
Do you have gun/blacksmith skills to make your own guns/knives/m.c. frames you name it?
Do you think it was all his ideas and decisions to make golf ball catchers etc. on Monster garage years ago?
Do you think he calls the shots with his time now? If he doesn't want to do it, or thinks it's a dumb idea/without a huge payday, I have heard that he will cut you off mid sentence...
Why do you think he moved to Texas? To get rid of Hollywood bullshit and do whatever he wants...
He's living the dream and I bet he builds a bad ass Schiada.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score

Magic Mike

Reaction score
No shit, go get one of those romance novels with Fabio on the cover. I don't care that he had hot chicks throwing beav at him 24/7, most guys would fuck up a little...

I was at Paso Robles car show around 2005, Jesse was looking at cars with his roughly 10 year old daughter. Some gangster starts yelling at him F you Jesse, come on MF'er, getting real shitty with him, his kid is right there. Jesse looked at him, shook his head, took his daughter's hand and walked away.
I told my wife, I could never be a "celebrity" what a bunch of bullshit

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Kinda surprised at how many dudes know what is going on in celebs personal lives as well. Lol

I have always thought the guy was talented and a marketing machine.

I don’t know him personally.. so I don’t care what he does with his wives, ex wives etc

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
No shit, go get one of those romance novels with Fabio on the cover. I don't care that he had hot chicks throwing beav at him 24/7, most guys would fuck up a little...

I was at Paso Robles car show around 2005, Jesse was looking at cars with his roughly 10 year old daughter. Some gangster starts yelling at him F you Jesse, come on MF'er, getting real shitty with him, his kid is right there. Jesse looked at him, shook his head, took his daughter's hand and walked away.
I told my wife, I could never be a "celebrity" what a bunch of bullshit

Shitty story.. :(. I am very thankful that with all the haters I have out there nothing like that has ever happened to me.

Tank

Reaction score
Think I told this story on here before but a good friend of mine at the time (when JJ had his shop in LB) wanted a WestCoast Chopper. We drove his Diablo down there pulled in. Jesse was standing right where we parked. Unimpressed LOL (this was right before Monster garage and his fame really took off, he'd only done one bike build-off and was on the bike show circuit but really not a big celeb yet). We go in and meet with him. Nice guy. What you see on TV is pretty much him. Chill, unassuming, no nonsense. Buddy opted not to buy a bike however after JJ was like leave 50k with the receptionist and come back in 8 months with another 50k and you can pick up your bike. LOL uh, no thanks.

DEEZNUTS

Reaction score
Dude has my respect for his skills, period. He knows quality, knows his materials, knows his market. Mad respect for his work.

He likes what he likes as well. His merc is top 3 in my book, ever, coming from generations of hot rod and show car builders.

He also like what he likes, dgaf what others think, and everything is nicely done. His VW hatchback was sano. No one would expect to see the vanilla gorilla in an aircooled. Nice taste in boats.

Hes living the dream. Left Ca, owns property, a sick shop, shop dogs, and nice guns. I could do without the monkey, but that's me. They creep me out a little.

Huge respect for the guy. Also an IE native that still has homies in the area.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
John Paul is an interesting cat. He has some bad ass houses. His Hawaii house is epic.

My wife was watching a walkthrough and interview at one of his houses and the dining room had a naked fresco on the ceiling of John Paul and his wife. I searched everywhere and cant find a picture of it but I was able to find a picture of the mantle from the same room. This is also his wife.

1600298924021.png

Shes hot and all but I gotta think if your at a dinner party the whole time you gotta be thinking to yourself "dont look up" lol.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
He wanted one of my slant back Humvees and offered to trade what I thought was going to be multiple custom 1911’s for the Humvee which I would’ve been OK with. But it turned out that he felt that one custom 1911 was worth $65,000. He is very impressed with his work and while his craftsmanship is pretty amazing if he is out rages on his prices I can go fuck himself