WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Two LAC Sherriffs shot at Blue line in Compton.

Backlash

Reaction score
That did not seem to be the "Normal" response to a carjacking suspect..... Lots of murdered out Tahoes on that perimeter.

sonicss31

Reaction score
A796271F-09CD-4EFC-A53D-9A1D074CF7C8.png

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Not a LEO, but I feel a substantial portion of their daily routine on the beat may not be totally scientific. It is from experience and their gut. That is often what gets them home safe at night and the bad guy in custody. But, today we see the arrest and custody is just the first step. If the elected members of our legal system are not will to follow up, apparently for political reasons, with charges and prosecution it becomes a whole bunch of nothing. And the bad guys know it.

Far too much social media bull shit about the pursuit of this attempted killer. We need to let professional law enforcement investigators do their job. The typical going on in towns like Lynwood and Compton would shock many. The perp will be apprehended. Will the next level then do their job???

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Really RD? So you have first hand knowledge of system racism in LE? Some big bad black cops jacked you up? Or do you find everything portrayed in the liberal media to be fair and accurate? Poor black criminals getting arrested or shot by those damn racist cops. Doesn't matter that they fought and resisted or had a gun or knife in their possession they were good fathers and role models just out trying to do a few robberies so they can put food on the table. Do you know blacks commit the vast majority of violent crimes in America but yet twice as many white criminals are shot by the police each year. How can that be? Sure doesn't fit into your opinion of systemic racism does it? I'm not going to argue that all cops are perfect because they aren't. There are bad ones out there that sooner or later get caught doing shit and get fired and prosecuted and I'm glad for that. But of the 100 plus thousand LE officers out there the vast majority wear their heart on their sleeve and strive to do the right thing each day and the only thing they pray for is to go home safely to their family at the end of their shift. Biden is a senile fucking idiot and corrupt as the day is long with his son the coke addict reaping millions while in office.

I didn’t have my glasses on.. when I read it I thought he said there was no systemic racism in Law enforcement and that there were plenty of good cops.

I was actually kinda surprised by the quote.. now that I read it with my glasses on, not surprised

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think you read a bit deep into that.

He's simply saying he'd rather have contact with a good cop than a shitty one...as would all of us. Much like I'd rather hang out with good people instead of shitty ones.

no I just didn’t have my glasses on and misread it.. the red text didn’t help. Lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think it has more to do with the subject matter of the thread. RD was more than likely not wanting political Biden in here because it's in the lounge. I get that.

Yes I don’t want the Biden shit in here either. To the original post I read it wrong. As explained above.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I didn’t have my glasses on.. when I read it I thought he said there was no systemic racism in Law enforcement and that there were plenty of good cops.

I was actually kinda surprised by the quote.. now that I read it with my glasses on, not surprised

Ok no problem, the next Trump regatta can now proceed as planned.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
5 "W"s of policing... 1) WHERE....2) WHEN....3) WHY...4) WHO... 5) WHAT
Where is the suspected bad guy, what time is it, Why is he there, who is he, and what is he doing? Call it profiling if you must, but it is just simple, investigative tools...
Ray

LowRiver2

Reaction score
That did not seem to be the "Normal" response to a carjacking suspect..... Lots of murdered out Tahoes on that perimeter.
For that size perimeter it is:
K9/ SEB , extra specialized units with rifle capability will come and play, ESPECIALLY after last weekend’s incidents.

A guy fired 50 rounds into a sporting goods store last Sat. In Alabama , no one hit. Suspect had several AR’s, hand guns and body armor and was ready to play.
He was Black (active shooters do come in all colors)
Things are heating up. We have been put on notice as multiple Cops with take home rides are being followed home.

ssc

Reaction score
Rumor from one of my contacts, is that it appears they have the little fucker in custody. 40 cal pistol recovered. This is only a very preliminary rumor. Will update if more info received.

Cheers, Steve

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Alabama shooting:

3 TATP explosives labs found across the country in the last week
Things are heating up

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Son's a LEO. I watched that video several times, called him to remind him anybody approaching within handgun perimiter should be viewed and dealt with as a threat. He told me he would never let someone walk up on him without bieng ready for a battle. I told him something i never thought i'd say to my own kid - no mater what, you gotta do whatever it takes to come home. If you gotta break the rules, do it, both ways, and we'll figure it out in the morning. He still wants to help / support / the average citizen, and said these are few and far between - that's the voice of a GREAT person, and an honest cop - i don't deserve him, but man am i proud of him!!!!!

Backlash

Reaction score
Alabama shooting:

Things are heating up

I hate to say this but I think it's going to get a lot worse before it gets any better. I think the end of this year is going to be a shitstorm. 🤔

HBCraig

Reaction score
Are both officers still in critical condition? I haven't heard anything new

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
The protestors are now putting nails inside the fireworks Mortar balls in an attempt to frag officers View attachment 923147

Makes my blood boil. Can feel my BP going up just sitting here.
The bastards that are doing this are not protesters, brother. They are murderers.
I pray for you guys every night.
Cover each other and cover yourselves.

4Waters

Reaction score
Yep, these idiots are getting creative. I've been hearing they are tossing fireworks under the Bearcats and mraps to trigger the fuel cut off

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
They're on a Ford chassis if I remember correctly and those are easy to reset.

old rigger

Reaction score
I’ve heard stable, but a long recovery
We had a METRO K9 Cop shot in the jaw with a 44 mag in 2012
He was out for a year but has been back ever since still in K9

We have a friend that happened to as well, but he was out for years. Wonder if it's the same guy? Lives here in Long Beach. Our sons grew up together playing baseball. He's also a cop now too.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
I really think it’s going to come down to a regional/local thing. The sheriff/police chief is going to have to decide what he/she will/won’t tolerate. If they are conservative, the people in those areas will be fine. If they are political/liberal driven, you won’t have enough amo to stem the flo. I’ve always lived in a small town, and thought I was missing life. In these times, I’m both correct and lucky to be in such a backward/small NE town environment, but my kid isn’t, so I sweat the whole time he’s working

LowRiver2

Reaction score
We have a friend that happened to as well, but he was out for years. Wonder if it's the same guy? Lives here in Long Beach. Our sons grew up together playing baseball. He's also a cop now too.
Steve J was back in 12-18 months
Seemed long but he was back
Tough dude
Probably same fuy
Big bald head lol

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Alabama shooting:

Things are heating up

If Alabama gun laws are anything like Idaho, you'd need to be a special kind of stupid to attempt a mass shooting at a Bass Pro/Cabelas.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Is there any news on an arrest or a pending arrest? This has just disappeared from any coverage....which is really sad. This guy needs to be caught and punished (or shot) whichever comes first.
There are rumors that the guy they arrested a week ago for a car jacking, after a stand off, may be involved. Either a suspect, or otherwise involved. It was a huge operation for just a carjacker. The cops have been pretty quiet since his arrest.

Sent From Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
There are rumors that the guy they arrested a week ago for a car jacking, after a stand off, may be involved. Either a suspect, or otherwise involved. It was a huge operation for just a carjacker. The cops have been pretty quiet since his arrest.

Sent From Tapatalk
If it is the suspect and there is solid evidence, or even just connected and can give them info to get the shooter, there is no way they would say that in today's climate.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Breaking News: The LA County Sheriff is having a press conference tomorrow morning (10/30) regarding the shooting. Time TBD.

After 2 weeks of complete silence on the case...since the arrest of the carjacker. Hmmm. Remember to refer back to my post #345 as a possibility. We will see.

Sent From Tapatalk

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Sounds like they got the shooter.

Breaking news update:

Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva announced Wednesday that a suspect is in custody in the ambush shooting of two deputies in Compton earlier in September.

The suspect was identified during a 10 a.m. news conference as 36-year-old Deonte Lee Murray of Compton.

Murray has been charged with premeditated attempted murder of a peace officer and possession of a firearm by a felon, a news release from the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office stated.

Murray is scheduled to be arraigned in Superior Court Wednesday.

Prosecutors are recommending bail be set at $6.15 million.

If convicted as charged, Murray faces a possible maximum life sentence in state prison.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
When will BLM be outside the jail demanding this scumbag be released?

Sounds like he was arrested 2 weeks ago but wasn't announced...

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score