Current Situation - a picture thread

73beast

Reaction score
🤞🤞
119471600_3374366039268445_8073842233484381688_o.jpg

toto

Reaction score
Havasu? What places?
No we moved to Texas about 6 months ago and still trying to find good places. Being born and raised in SoCal and a avid Fisher it has been tuff. We have found some good places but nothing like we are used to. We usually catch all our Tuna during the summer and Salmon during the winter. Oh well we will keep trying

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
No we moved to Texas about 6 months ago and still trying to find good places. Being born and raised in SoCal and a avid Fisher it has been tuff. We have found some good places but nothing like we are used to. We usually catch all our Tuna during the summer and Salmon during the winter. Oh well we will keep trying
Just an fyi.... RDPers are located throughout the USA... plenty of Texans here so let folks know where you are in Texas and you'll get some sushi spots I bet... and we all travel as well.

toto

Reaction score
The wife and I did that in Pasadena one night. With Uber and drinks we made it to 4 places
Wallet was $600 lighter the next day.
That's funny Jeteater because that's what happened yesterday. Luckily I was a couple hundred ahead of you since we weren't drinking much. I told the wife we can do the Sushi mission but she has to go easy on the drink's so I think we were a little over 4. LOL

toto

Reaction score
Just an fyi.... RDPers are located throughout the USA... plenty of Texans here so let folks know where you are in Texas and you'll get some sushi spots I bet... and we all travel as well.
Thanks Bill - We are in McKinney Texas which about 50 minutes North of Dallas. I know of a couple good places in Dallas that I have eaten at when I was traveling here for work but we are looking for good places closer to the house.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Headed out to Maui for a bit fellas... tried to post a pic of cabin on the plane but I'm not very digital by choice.... super chill with everyone in the vip having their own row... flight gal keeping my wine coming.... no booze just beer & vino....apparently the way to be able to keep mask off on 6 hour flights is just let em know to keep the booze coming. Sweet. Aloha my bitchezzzzzzz

Attachments

• BillyP self portrait 6.2013.JPG
    BillyP self portrait 6.2013.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 234

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Headed out to Maui for a bit fellas... tried to post a pic of cabin on the plane but I'm not very digital by choice.... super chill with everyone in the vip having their own row... flight gal keeping my wine coming.... no booze just beer & vino....apparently the way to be able to keep mask off on 6 hour flights is just let em know to keep the booze coming. Sweet. Aloha my bitchezzzzzzz

Have fun in quarantine!!! LOL What island are you going to?

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Have fun in quarantine!!! LOL What island are you going to?
Thanks I will... quarantine means nothing when you have a 5 acre place lol.... its all about hitting Costco by the OGG.... no reason to go off compound after posting up. I hear the rains are there daily so can't wait for some wet stuff.... Southwest is SO dry and that weather bores me to tears.... so gonna hang on the island a bit.... wait for boat to get fixed and return to mainland by Nov for some cool flat offshore SoCal flat stuff.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Thanks I will... quarantine means nothing when you have a 5 acre place lol.... its all about hitting Costco by the OGG.... no reason to go off compound after posting up. I hear the rains are there daily so can't wait for some wet stuff.... Southwest is SO dry and that weather bores me to tears.... so gonna hang on the island a bit.... wait for boat to get fixed and return to mainland by Nov for some cool flat offshore SoCal flat stuff.
No problems with getting some space on way outbound! Maui requires folks to check in electronically each day and fines are $5K if you wander off your destination resort or home site for first 14 days.... and they will call your cell to check on ya.

1600799843063.png

Taboma

Reaction score
Had them out again Monday. I don’t pay much attention to how fast they are. Maybe 60, we run them at around 35-40mph.

If I go too fast I risk loosing my AO Cooler on the back [emoji12]

View attachment 925278

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you find those seats comfortable ?
I'm not used to having a seat that forces you to sit in one spot like many of the new ski seats do. I'm used to shifting my weigh fore and aft to control trim, of course my Kawasaki is an old school 1200 STXR, that only starts and goes, no reverse or trim etc.
Seems when I've sat on some new ones, especially the Yamahas I end up feeling like I'm jammed up into the cowling, more than I like. Also the Yamahas I've found the seat feels so wide I don't find it comfortable.
Comfort and being able to ride up on Lake Mead or Mohave being the only reason I'm even entertaining a new ski. Great looking skis 👍 👍

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Do you find those seats comfortable ?
I'm not used to having a seat that forces you to sit in one spot like many of the new ski seats do. I'm used to shifting my weigh fore and aft to control trim, of course my Kawasaki is an old school 1200 STXR, that only starts and goes, no reverse or trim etc.
Seems when I've sat on some new ones, especially the Yamahas I end up feeling like I'm jammed up into the cowling, more than I like. Also the Yamahas I've found the seat feels so wide I don't find it comfortable.
Comfort and being able to ride up on Lake Mead or Mohave being the only reason I'm even entertaining a new ski. Great looking skis 👍 👍

I never really planned on spending much time on them, my wife on the other hand enjoys them more than I do. And they are fun if we have guests in town visiting, they allow us to have the boat anchored and go for a quik spin or scout out a cove or beach. The seats seem to be fine, I would never put a third person on it unless they were small adults or kids. the kawasaki had the biggest gas tank at 20 gallons and seemed like most storage without looking like a star wars fighter jet :D

floatn turd

Reaction score
Had them out again Monday. I don’t pay much attention to how fast they are. Maybe 60, we run them at around 35-40mph.

If I go too fast I risk loosing my AO Cooler on the back [emoji12]

View attachment 925278

Very nice.
Back in the day (2000ish).
I remember the Ultra 150 was "the big cheese" when it came to speed.
👍

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Had a nice little mid week run down to the south end of the lake for some time on the beach and early dinner with wifey and kid. Made it on the water by 8 and was off by 5. I never realized how much a full cabin makes a lake day easy on an 8 month old.
20200924_103945.jpg
20200924_125844.jpg
20200924_130432.jpg
20200924_145009.jpg
20200924_145004.jpg
20200924_185437.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Had a nice little mid week run down to the south end of the lake for some time on the beach and early dinner with wifey and kid. Made it on the water by 8 and was off by 5. I never realized how much a full cabin makes a lake day easy on an 8 month old. View attachment 925735 View attachment 925736 View attachment 925737 View attachment 925738 View attachment 925739 View attachment 925740

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Next June I’ll also have an 8 month old in my mid-cabin.

Reactions: DWC