D

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
the only solution to any and all spiders

tenor.gif

hold_j

Reaction score
Hard to tell from pictures but don’t think so. I know I get a lot of wolf spiders at my house in Fort Worth. I get the property/house sprayed but after couple months you see them popping up again, so it gets sprayed again. There Harmless but they are pretty big haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nordie

Reaction score
Browns are pretty small, I would guess a wolf spider.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Ok. So my sister was at the vet with her pup. Showed the vet the pics and was told def a wolf. All good!

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
They have them here where I am at in Texas and this sucker was in my bathroom this AM. Caught him, looked up pics for ID but could not really tell.

What do you guys think...yea or no?

What do I think?

I think you need to pull your dang skirt up and go about your day.

Texas is going to disallow you residency if you keep that up...🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️🧜‍♂️

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
FYI:
If you do get bit by one it's a life changing event. The best place in the entire world for treatment according to National Geographic is the ER at Riverside Community Hospital.

Gojoe

Reaction score
Pretty sure it's a giant crab spider. They can get pretty big. They're fast-moving spiders that have no problem being upside down on a ceiling.

Attachments

• crab spider.jpg
    crab spider.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 52

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
LOL that’s not the issue, 2 recluses in the same trailer aren’t recluses anymore. :)

True.
If one of those recluses starts working on a manifesto of some type, there will need to be an intervention.

Or maybe it will just become a Charlotte's Web kind of thing and we'll rename DILLIGAF to Wilbur.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Spidey's (big hairy ones) are moving around my place , headed up into the pastures (higher ground) and the Bucks are rutting lookin for poontang love this time of year lots going on in nature ..... never seen a brown Recluse but sh*t tons of Black widows and snakes this year

Resized_20200928_185854_8268.jpeg

Resized_20200928_182736_6344.jpeg

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I think I am going with a wolf spider. He was in the open and there was light out enough to see him. I believe the Brown stays in dark areas

Yep, they like to hide under work benches and attack you when you're digging around for one of your lessor used tools.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Ok. So my sister was at the vet with her pup. Showed the vet the pics and was told def a wolf. All good!
Its a werewolf spider....it is a full moon tonight...AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:D

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
”Werewolf”
” There wolf”
”Why are you talking like that?”
”I thought you wanted to”:D
Young Frankenstein

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
What do I think?

I think you need to pull your dang skirt up and go about your day.

Texas is going to disallow you residency if you keep that up...🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️🧜‍♂️

Lol. Sorry already a resident. They are stuck with me now

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
FYI:
If you do get bit by one it's a life changing event. The best place in the entire world for treatment according to National Geographic is the ER at Riverside Community Hospital.

Wow. Good for RCH. Did not know that

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
True.
If one of those recluses starts working on a manifesto of some type, there will need to be an intervention.

Or maybe it will just become a Charlotte's Web kind of thing and we'll rename DILLIGAF to Wilbur.

Roxy and Bandit have been looking at me rather suspiciously lately. Wonder whats up with that. I better put that in my writings...just in case

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
Roxy and Bandit have been looking at me rather suspiciously lately. Wonder whats up with that. I better put that in my writings...just in case

They're just trying to decide if you'd pair better with a Rose or a Merlot when they decide to kill and eat you.
Hollandaise or brown sauce...?🤔

HST4ME

Reaction score
Not a recluse. I.have some cool pictures of what one will do to you though!