Current Situation - a picture thread

Tank

Reaction score
This is our summer. Love it.

3E203519-413F-479C-959A-A947C8CFB7FD.jpeg

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Oh for sure. I won't be heading out that way until this BS is all over. Hoping by Marchish it'll be opened up. Wouldn't be hard to quarantine at our place, it has a pool and is on the water so not a bad area to chill but fuck all that crap. We'll go back when it's open. No rush, our place is there.

I think we have pushed back as far as May ‘21 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nameisbond

Reaction score
I got a Rottweiler puppy. She's cute. I'll do pictures tomorrow. Thinking of naming her Bella.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Cool that these are still going on.... I spotted a pretty large group in Maui at an intersection with flags supporting Trump.... gotta say I was surprised given that the islands are way left politically..... I mean WAY left.

DWC

Reaction score
LAX to Nashville! Our oldest is coming down from St Louis for a family trip. First time to Nashville for the wife and i. Kids have all been there so they’re pretty pumped to show us around.
A5DD5D2E-3267-4FF3-A394-5E8DD5196A12.jpeg

Springfield

Reaction score
LAX to Nashville! Our oldest is coming down from St Louis for a family trip. First time to Nashville for the wife and i. Kids have all been there so they’re pretty pumped to show us around.
View attachment 930205
Spent a week in Nashville once as a tourist, great great time, one show to the next with the bars in between. :) Enjoy there DWC, safe returns.

Reactions: DWC

havasuhusker

Reaction score
Spent a week in Nashville once as a tourist, great great time, one show to the next with the bars in between. :) Enjoy there DWC, safe returns.

Been to Nashville once. One of the most fun places I've been too. Bar hop and watch bands. When we were there, Nashville was in the NHL championship and the city was preparing for the CMA's. There were stages setup all around and so we got to watch quite a few free concerts w/big name country stars. We went to FGL House's (Florida Georgia Line) soft opening and it was a total shit-show. Slow service, wrong orders....heck, they even were serving my underage son who was in college at the time at the bar! Anyway, the waitress felt super bad. We told her not to worry about it as we understood they were trying to figure everything out, but she had her manager come over to apologize. Well, he invited us the next night to a private event at the bar. We ended up leaving and my son stayed there since they were serving him and my nephew. They met some chicks and ended up hanging out w/Cole Swindell and his crew.

So, the next night we showed up for the private event and it was cool. They had red carpet for all the country music industry peeps and artists. We got to hang out and meet some of the popular artists of today. The booze and food was free and we got to watch the final game of the NHL Championship.

nameisbond

Reaction score
My wife and I are a Rott family for over 20 years, new family member, Dozer, what a fkn handfull. I must be getting older as our others seemed more passive when little, he is a devil. He loves boating already, with his sister Daisy Jo. View attachment 930185 View attachment 930186 View attachment 930187

Cute pup! Mine is getting settled and being more crazy puppy. With potty training, I'm thinking why didn't I get an older dog. She's my fifth Rottie in 20 years.

RVR_RCN

Reaction score
Sunset at the dam

Attachments

• 026E54EB-984D-4115-B371-A3B8A8BFBB01.jpeg
    026E54EB-984D-4115-B371-A3B8A8BFBB01.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 162

Springfield

Reaction score
Cute pup! Mine is getting settled and being more crazy puppy. With potty training, I'm thinking why didn't I get an older dog. She's my fifth Rottie in 20 years.
Your girl looks awesome too!
Wife loves being a mother, potty training and biting are getting better as he nears 11 weeks, he is #4 for us over the 20 years and each one started at about 6 weeks old with us except for Daisy. We got her at 1.5 years from a rescue. She trained easily with our previous boy Diesel guiding, sure made it easier. I am sure Dozer will follow Daisy's lead as she has settled in that he is here to stay.

IMG_3313.JPG

nameisbond

Reaction score
Your girl looks awesome too!
Wife loves being a mother, potty training and biting are getting better as he nears 11 weeks, he is #4 for us over the 20 years and each one started at about 6 weeks old with us except for Daisy. We got her at 1.5 years from a rescue. She trained easily with our previous boy Diesel guiding, sure made it easier. I am sure Dozer will follow Daisy's lead as she has settled in that he is here to stay.

View attachment 930371

Thanks................. Bella just started the biting today. She does settle down for pats if I ignore her when she bites. Still puppy teeth are like razors. My last Rottweiler was a male from a breeder who was 11months when I got him.

Andy B.

Reaction score
I lost my 6th one two years ago May they are awesome dogs.

I'd get another but can't take the loss anymore I never had children so they were my kids.......