WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Needles 19th Hole Bar

Hydroman55

Reaction score
Stay at Needles Marina and always wondered about the 19th hole bar and grill next door at the golf course.

Anyone tried the food there?

Reactions: DWC

Moabifam5

Reaction score
We like it, food is good drinks are strong and reasonably priced. New owners are adding to the bar and making entrance to the restrooms from inside. We prefer the 19th to Pirates or topock.

fishing fool

Reaction score
As already said food is good and drinks are strong. Nod bad at all

The 19th is now owned by pirates, this is why there are so many changes going on.

We like it, food is good drinks are strong and reasonably priced. New owners are adding to the bar and making entrance to the restrooms from inside. We prefer the 19th to Pirates or topock.

Demoman

Reaction score
19th hole food is on par with other river establishments. I have not heard about the Pirates being involved with ownership. Hopefully not cause I have always liked the hole in the wall vibe.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Thanks all ...glad to hear this with limited options in needles plus just walk over.
Stopped eating at Pirates long ago just horrible!

Was there last weekend, drinks still stiff. Two orders Of fish and chips and 4 bud lights were $70

Go to Hooch’s in Fort Mohave Or Riverfront Cafe up the river. Cheaper and the food is less greasy. You’re right on the river at the cafe too.

fishing fool

Reaction score
Yes they did. There was a thread a few months ago about the crappy service there now.

Rumor has it that they are going to build another "pirates bar" there. The marina was dredged last winter and new docks were installed.

I hope that doesn't mean than Pirates bought Needles Marina Park. That would ruin it
I hope so too but if prices Are an indicator it might be???

Reactions: DWC

RCDave

Reaction score
Thats sucks then. Sad....NMP was a very cool place.

SCV2RVR

Reaction score
As with every needles eating joint, they are all hit or miss. We have a place in Rainbo beach where Riverfront cafe is and sometimes we are shocked by the $130 bill for a basic meal with drinks. The 19th Hole has been our go to place the last year or so. Juicy’s used to be our place but it changed to the giggling cactus and went downhill, I actually don’t think it is even open anymore. I’m actually writing this sitting at Topock watching the kids swimming and we just had the best meal we have ever had here. Again, this whole area is hit or miss.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Yes they did. There was a thread a few months ago about the crappy service there now.

Rumor has it that they are going to build another "pirates bar" there. The marina was dredged last winter and new docks were installed.

I knew it sold but was not aware it was pirates. I thought someone else bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Moabifam5

Reaction score
That is interesting about Pirates and I hope it is not true. We were there a couple weeks ago and the bartender said a gal from Norco bought it. Art and Pirates is the reason we sold our place there and moved to Willow. Place was great until Priates took it over and went steadly down hill..

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
19th hole food is on par with other river establishments. I have not heard about the Pirates being involved with ownership. Hopefully not cause I have always liked the hole in the wall vibe.
X2 - not looking for another pirates....keep it how it is! Strong drinks and...well....strong drinks.

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
Hooked it up good tonight. Had my 4 year old son flirting with the bar tender so that might have helped
20201010_171329.jpg

satellitemike

Reaction score
Was there last weekend, drinks still stiff. Two orders Of fish and chips and 4 bud lights were $70

Go to Hooch’s in Fort Mohave Or Riverfront Cafe up the river. Cheaper and the food is less greasy. You’re right on the river at the cafe too.

Hooches was always good but I havent been there in the last 2 years!

satellitemike

Reaction score
As already said food is good and drinks are strong. Nod bad at all

The 19th is now owned by pirates, this is why there are so many changes going on.
I text Joe last night, the former owner, and he said he did not sell to pirates!

AZagpilot

Reaction score
My neighbor who is a regular at the 19th hole said a woman (can’t remember her name) bought it. They are very happy, say there are many improvements.
Needles Marina Park was sold 2 1/2 Years ago to 2 individuals they have many improvements planned. As is typical the city of Needles has been holding it up.