The Flag Fags are not even from this country! :mad:

Resized_20201012_065134 - Edited.jpg
Resized_20201012_065142001 - Edited.jpg

Reactions: DWC

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Wow wrong city bud!

They got mad at the neighbors for their Trump signs and now the commies will no longer speak to them! Soon after that is when the flag pole was erected.

Notice the American flag in the dirt and the Biden flag flying proud above. 😡😡😡

River Runnin

Reaction score
Wonder how long they can keep the EGG off the face! ... Of their house? 🤔 :confused:

Robby28Heat

Reaction score
The big problem is they felt inspired to put a flag pole up and fly Biden and not inspired to put a flag pole up to fly the American flag. They both fled their home Countries to come here and enjoy capitalism. Own 4 homes here in Havasu and have all the toys. But seem to absolutely hate our system and want it changed. I always ask the husband why not go back to their countries if they are so much better than ours. He always states he needs to finish his citizenship so he doesn't lose out on his SS monies that are owed to him.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The big problem is they felt inspired to put a flag pole up and fly Biden and not inspired to put a flag pole up to fly the American flag. They both fled their home Countries to come here and enjoy capitalism. Own 4 homes here in Havasu and have all the toys. But seem to absolutely hate our system and want it changed. I always ask the husband why not go back to their countries if they are so much better than ours. He always states he needs to finish his citizenship so he doesn't lose out on his SS monies that are owed to him.

unreal

Hydroman55

Reaction score
Typical story unfortunately come here and use the system and put nothing in.

Wheeler

Reaction score
They both fled their home Countries to come here and enjoy capitalism. Own 4 homes here in Havasu and have all the toys. But seem to absolutely hate our system and want it changed. I always ask the husband why not go back to their countries if they are so much better than ours. He always states he needs to finish his citizenship so he doesn't lose out on his SS monies that are owed to him

And some wonder why home prices are out of control.
Ship them commies back! 🤬

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Dress the whole family up in trump masks and trick or treat their house. Hand them pics of Biden grabbing little children, and tell them we dont take kindly to child molestors...

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Nowadays I find comedy with the left and I'm much happier. Let them fly the bullshit it's their right and then have a nice block party gathering when they take it all down and loose miserably and refocus on hating us for zero fucking reason lol.

2Driver

Reaction score
We have canadian neighbors that constantly spew what’s wrong with our country all the while they are dual citizens making bank as realtors in Arizona

They never shut up that US citizens should pay more in taxes - help the poor, free healthcare etc....., then literally bragged about renting out their Canadian home on Georgian bay tax free as the renter paid $10k cash for the summer.

WildWilly

Reaction score
we have 2 of them in the residential estates. One flys a flag and has a sign similar to the OP. the other has a nice 2x3 sign...in their window....that you can barely see but just enough for them to feel proud I guess.

Hydroman55

Reaction score
We have canadian neighbors that constantly spew what’s wrong with our country all the while they are dual citizens making bank as realtors in Arizona

They never shut up that US citizens should pay more in taxes - help the poor, free healthcare etc....., then literally bragged about renting out their Canadian home on Georgian bay tax free as the renter paid $10k cash for the summer.

Liberals...Do as I say not as I do.

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
I have 2 Biden houses at the top of my street. Regal, north end, crazy.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Look at you guys! I got to sit back and get a big laugh at this one. 😂 😂 You guys getting all worked up about 1 Biden flag....now picture a whole boating parade with nothing but Biden flags.🤔😂

CoolCruzin

Reaction score

Attachments

• 4681FE80-AB7C-4721-8A35-5CC2984C5723.jpeg
    4681FE80-AB7C-4721-8A35-5CC2984C5723.jpeg
    355.8 KB · Views: 154

2Driver

Reaction score
We were so much better off during the Biden-Obama years than the Trump years.

LOL day that with a straight face. Yet here we are with people that can't figure it out

instagator

Reaction score
Look at you guys! I got to sit back and get a big laugh at this one. 😂 😂 You guys getting all worked up about 1 Biden flag....now picture a whole boating parade with nothing but Biden flags.🤔😂
What do people do with all their trump stuff after Jan 20....Does it go up in value?

Taboma

Reaction score
They picked the wrong town to move to. Nothing but Trump flags and signs on my street. Even in California I have only seen a few yards with Biden signs.

I agree, started to feel optimistic until I read the other day that in SD County, Biden campaign had received like $ 2.5 Mil vs Trump's $ 600K and change. Would seem the coastal strip is speaking with their wallets. :mad:

PlanB

Reaction score
I agree, started to feel optimistic until I read the other day that in SD County, Biden campaign had received like $ 2.5 Mil vs Trump's $ 600K and change. Would seem the coastal strip is speaking with their wallets. :mad:

We are just inland in North County, and I am surprised at the lack of any dem signs. You are correct though, drive down to Encinitas, PB, OB and you will see a bunch of lib shit. I don't think there are very many dems that actually are excited about their ticket. They just vote d because that's what they always do.

Taboma

Reaction score
Lol

Sorry.
But as the Oracle correctly pointed out to me after 2016, my Trump vote in CA did less to elect Trump than his Johnson vote did in AZ ...(he won’t admit to the second part)

The most perplexing vote is a particular proposition. If I vote one way, I'm supporting Bernie and the other, Gavin. o_O

Wheeler

Reaction score
You sure get around a lot. Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, YL and now Havasu. 😂

I should be in Placentia but the tenant didn't move out as planned. She showed up for the court date and now has 90 more days of free rent. ☹

I am now back in Parker and heading for bouse in the morning. :)

Ps; you forgot about Henderson.