WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden in Havasu ...

franky

Reaction score
This morning
727AA45B-F63A-42BF-BA9F-D509641DD1D0.jpeg

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
The big problem is they felt inspired to put a flag pole up and fly Biden and not inspired to put a flag pole up to fly the American flag. They both fled their home Countries to come here and enjoy capitalism. Own 4 homes here in Havasu and have all the toys. But seem to absolutely hate our system and want it changed. I always ask the husband why not go back to their countries if they are so much better than ours. He always states he needs to finish his citizenship so he doesn't lose out on his SS monies that are owed to him.
More BULLSHIT!
Kelly has a pretty big lead on McSally according the last poll I seen ...... this is something to really worry about, especially if you live in Az
Ya not good, I don't think She will make it, Hell it looks like AZ could become totally blue and that sucks......Too many Comifornians moving to AZ and brining their politics with them.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
More BULLSHIT!

Ya not good, I don't think She will make it, Hell it looks like AZ could become totally blue and that sucks......Too many Comifornians moving to AZ and brining their politics with them.
Yeah.... it ain't most od us that were able to escape that would cause that gun grabbing piece of shit to get in. Whoever is leading McSally's campaign is HORRIBLE. She has not mentioned ONCE that Kelly is on record for huge anti-2A measures. All they have done is mention how he is a little bit of a slime ball and then tried to paint McSally as a victim turned hero.

Shit campaign, weak candidate, and a whole lot of assuming as well. Not sure where you live, but here in Tucson there is a lot more red than most realize.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Kelly has a pretty big lead on McSally according the last poll I seen ...... this is something to really worry about, especially if you live in Az

Not so much! McSally did well in the debate and people are starting to see Kelly for who and what he is. Plus they realize he will vote against Amy Coney Barrett for Supreme Court if he wins (he would take the seat immediately after the election results). And Kelly could never continue staying in his basement like Demented Joe has.

McSally will win IF WE ALL VOTE for her

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
It's funny when you guys feel it ok to exercise your first amendment rights.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It's funny when you guys feel it ok to exercise your first amendment rights.

nobody said you can’t.. but you don’t see any of us rioting, looting, demanding free shit, using racism to combat racism.. trying to dismantle America at its very core through actions like AB109, cute and release, cashless bail, defunding the police, infringing on the sovereign rights laid out by the constitution namely 2nd A but others as well..

You also don’t see myself or anyone else trolling a group that is literally 99% conservative or in that case liberal.

if you haven’t read creepy joe’s website yet, ya probably should.. the changes he is talking about aren’t moderate some of them are beyond radical and into the extreme.

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
Yeah.... it ain't most od us that were able to escape that would cause that gun grabbing piece of shit to get in. Whoever is leading McSally's campaign is HORRIBLE. She has not mentioned ONCE that Kelly is on record for huge anti-2A measures. All they have done is mention how he is a little bit of a slime ball and then tried to paint McSally as a victim turned hero.

Shit campaign, weak candidate, and a whole lot of assuming as well. Not sure where you live, but here in Tucson there is a lot more red than most realize.

I'm also in Tucson and I still feel there is too much blue around here, most people don't even have a reason their are voting blue they just don't like Trump

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I'm also in Tucson and I still feel there is too much blue around here, most people don't even have a reason their are voting blue they just don't like Trump
There is just about always too much blue. Unless they are Police.

I think if dimwit Romero was out the city would have a much nicer feel to it. I think she's probably one of the most racist and incompetent people in office and the residents are starting to see that.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

All by design.
She was put there to take ANOTHER dive for the voter fraud/rigging that installed Sinema.

Badchoices03

Reaction score
What scares me the most is how many Trump supporters run around acting like there is no way Biden could win just because they live in a community that is 99% conservative....don't keep your head in the sand, there is a very good chance that the left wins this....this will be a fight to the end, and it could go either way at this point.

Dana757

Reaction score

If by chance Trump looses that will be why. It will be because of the republicans who flipped on Trump. We'll soon find out. Whatever the outcome people can stop ragging on each other and move on to ragging on each other. lol

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
The big problem is they felt inspired to put a flag pole up and fly Biden and not inspired to put a flag pole up to fly the American flag. They both fled their home Countries to come here and enjoy capitalism. Own 4 homes here in Havasu and have all the toys. But seem to absolutely hate our system and want it changed. I always ask the husband why not go back to their countries if they are so much better than ours. He always states he needs to finish his citizenship so he doesn't lose out on his SS monies that are owed to him.

So where are these assholes from so we can hate on them for other reasons?

havasuhusker

Reaction score
What worries me is the new college age voters. My wife asked my SIL (20 yr college student at UofA) who she was voting for. She said, "probably Biden." I asked her why and to tell me w/out mentioning Trump. She couldn't tell me. All she said was she would vote for Biden based on what she has learned from all of her Professors. Well, this didn't sit well with me and I proceeded to go on an hour long diatribe about what each candidate and party stood for. I'm not sure if I changed her mind or not, but the kids her age are being fed a spoonful of dog shit at these universities.

Most of my friends are democrats and none of them can tell me what excites them about Biden, only their disdain for Trump. It is of my opinion, that there are plenty of folks out there with this mentality. I sure as heck, hope there are enough silent Republicans out there to vote to preserve our rights and freedoms.

PlanB

Reaction score
What worries me is the new college age voters. My wife asked my SIL (20 yr college student at UofA) who she was voting for. She said, "probably Biden." I asked her why and to tell me w/out mentioning Trump. She couldn't tell me. All she said was she would vote for Biden based on what she has learned from all of her Professors. Well, this didn't sit well with me and I proceeded to go on an hour long diatribe about what each candidate and party stood for. I'm not sure if I changed her mind or not, but the kids her age are being fed a spoonful of dog shit at these universities.

Most of my friends are democrats and none of them can tell me what excites them about Biden, only their disdain for Trump. It is of my opinion, that there are plenty of folks out there with this mentality. I sure as heck, hope there are enough silent Republicans out there to vote to preserve our rights and freedoms.

One of the main reasons I oppose the expansion of the ASU campus in Havasu. The city has talked about wanting to build a large campus, but it would attract a shitload of libs.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

Yup, buttloads of those in 2016 that cried like a 4 yr old in tantrum might actually push it to BlindOne, Bingbong......you know, whatshisname. Same ones out every night in Portland, Seattle, etc.

76sanger

Reaction score
My brother was saying he saw on the news Biden and Harris did an event in Phoenix and nobody showed up. Judging by the crowds and boat parades Trump draws, I have him winning again!
I hope trump wins as well! The Democrats are being very quite and that is very scary. Because of the last election and what happend with president Trump winning, every Democrat in the country alive and dead is going to come out and vote. As well with all the brainwashed green deal college kids.
The second thing is we " Republicans" need to make sure that we win at least the Senate seats again too. If we lose the Senate and the house, then nothing will get done even if president Trump does win. If we would lose all three, then the country IS SCREWED!!!
TRUMP 2020!!!

Badchoices03

Reaction score
If Trump loses, it will be his own damn fault...sometimes (a lot of the time actually), I wish he would just shut up and do his job...the latest being him using a clip of Fauci on a campaign ad, that Fauci says was taken out of context and asked for it to be removed...Trump throws a tantrum and makes a poke at Fauci's opening pitch on opening day...he just needs to zip his mouth or fingers for the most part, and do his job.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
If Trump loses, it will be his own damn fault...sometimes (a lot of the time actually), I wish he would just shut up and do his job...the latest being him using a clip of Fauci on a campaign ad, that Fauci says was taken out of context and asked for it to be removed...Trump throws a tantrum and makes a poke at Fauci's opening pitch on opening day...he just needs to zip his mouth or fingers for the most part, and do his job.
Agreed, he would do much better if he would pick his battles more carefully. Not every hill is worth dying for.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Trump really needs this “pack the Court” issue in the fore front during these remaining days before the election. Biden’s refusal to answer the question then followed up by saying the American people don’t deserve to know his answer about court packing are beyond ridiculous. This should allow Trump to waltz into a victory. Trump needs to put his ego aside for a while. Effectively publicize Biden’s recent statement on SCOTUS. And let Biden due the talking . . . . Biden will totally blow it, since he now says he’s running for the Senate. Unbelievable

nameisbond

Reaction score
If the Democrats win all three and pack the Supreme Court. 1st and 2a will be down the drain. Canada has no vetting process for our Supreme Court, its whoever the prime minister wants to appoint. Even our local judges are appointed by the fed with no vetting. Our courts have ruled the bible as hate speech when using against abortion. Its illegal to protest against abortion near hospitals and clinics. I see the US down the same path if the Demorats get into full power.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Millions of people are voting for Biden because they don't like Trump because they get their news and info from Fakebook. That's the simple and real answer.

Fakebook is evil as is Google/YouTube and Twitter. They censor anything they don't like and they don't like anything that doesn't support Biden and the left.

I know some people who have no clue why they hate Trump - why Orange Man Bad - but they're passionate about it and they're also living on Fakebook

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Yesterday while driving down McCulloch to Basha's, I counted 11 homes with Trump banners and posters. There were 2 homes with Biden posters. One of these also had a Kelly poster. McSally really needs to get elected. Sending Kelly to the Senate would be bad for Az and bad for our country.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Yesterday while driving down McCulloch to Basha's, I counted 11 homes with Trump banners and posters. There were 2 homes with Biden posters. One of these also had a Kelly poster. McSally really needs to get elected. Sending Kelly to the Senate would be bad for Az and bad for our country.

But but, he was an ass-trone-naut! 😂

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
The "sampling" here is about 5 to one (Pro Trump vs Biden signs and flags) This is a city of 30K with most all "walks of Life" , I live in the country a ways from neighborhoods , my immediate neighbors are around 1000' in any direction , a few weeks back I put up my flag pole with My Pro Trump flag and within Days my 4 closest neighbors all erected theirs as well ;) the other pic is a "small parade last week in the middle of the day , my Son caught in the Picture

Resized_20201013_124849_6523.jpeg
Resized_20201013_124849_6523.jpeg
IMG_2454.jpg

Robby28Heat

Reaction score
So where are these assholes from so we can hate on them for other reasons?
The cuntasorous was born in Denmark.
The delicate manspouse was born in New Zealand. And of course they moved to Comifornia from their homelands and chose here to retire and grow their wealth. Their plan is to capitalize on their investments here in Havasu and eventually flee this shitty country. However, only after they receive the max financial benefits from this country that sucks so bad..........

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
What scares me the most is how many Trump supporters run around acting like there is no way Biden could win just because they live in a community that is 99% conservative....don't keep your head in the sand, there is a very good chance that the left wins this....this will be a fight to the end, and it could go either way at this point.
Yes....Please Vote Red, so we can go on with our lives with less bullshit!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The cuntasorous was born in Denmark.
The delicate manspouse was born in New Zealand. And of course they moved to Comifornia from their homelands and chose here to retire and grow their wealth. Their plan is to capitalize on their investments here in Havasu and eventually flee this shitty country. However, only after they receive the max financial benefits from this country that sucks so bad..........
Jesus..

Are you Rob from New Mexico?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
This! Some of the comments after the Trump boating parades were alarming to say the least. Comments like "with the kind of support I saw at the parade if Trump loses the election is rigged." I'm sure it seemed like that....you were at a freaking Trump rally on the water.:rolleyes: That's what rallies are for.
You also don’t see myself or anyone else trolling a group that is literally 99% conservative or in that case liberal.
Unfortunately me voicing my political opinion on here is considered trolling just because it is different than 99% of the boaters on here.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
This! Some of the comments after the Trump boating parades were alarming to say the least. Comments like "with the kind of support I saw at the parade if Trump loses the election is rigged." I'm sure it seemed like that....you were at a freaking Trump rally on the water.:rolleyes: That's what rallies are for.

Unfortunately me voicing my political opinion on here is considered trolling just because it is different than 99% of the boaters on here.

Well, you really don’t seem to actually have a political position.
You don’t ever post policy stances or anything really, just Trump hate and Gavin worship.
That’s trolling.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

If you could articulate a position you wouldn’t have that problem.

You’re again playing the victim. Sack up and actually drive an argument that is somewhat intelligible or you’ll always get what you’ve always got.

I suspect you enjoy the noise you create so my point is lost on you. What you do with the advice is up to you.

HCP3

Reaction score

You don't troll at all 🧐:

Screenshot_20201014-195608.png

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Tuscon always was Blue imo as far back as I can remember. It's like the Santa Fe of AZ.

Although you nailed it. It is falling on not just deaf ears but people who hate what you think. They are so engrossed in virtue signaling they are literally deaf dumb and blind.
Think of the movie "Tommy". (Pinball Wizard)

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I have several friends that are long haul drivers.. they travel all over this country daily. Most say they see 1,000’s of Trump signs all across the country but rarely if ever see anything Biden. That is what makes me suspect with regards to the outcome.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Look at you guys! I got to sit back and get a big laugh at this one. 😂 😂 You guys getting all worked up about 1 Biden flag....now picture a whole boating parade with nothing but Biden flags.🤔😂
Good load you have an imagination.... and boats full of unicorns right???

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
More BULLSHIT!

That and the college level indoctrination, seems 80% of people 30 and younger these days feel they are owed....... and hate President Donald Trump, but when you ask why it’s the same rhetoric “he’s a racist” “he wanted to touch a pussy” “he’s going to take our insurance away” it’s disgusting and yes i feel AZ is doomed.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
The "sampling" here is about 5 to one (Pro Trump vs Biden signs and flags) This is a city of 30K with most all "walks of Life" , I live in the country a ways from neighborhoods , my immediate neighbors are around 1000' in any direction , a few weeks back I put up my flag pole with My Pro Trump flag and within Days my 4 closest neighbors all erected theirs as well ;) the other pic is a "small parade last week in the middle of the day , my Son caught in the Picture

View attachment 931717 View attachment 931717 View attachment 931713
does anyone know if the little RV in the 3rd pic is for sale???

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

Unfortunately me voicing my political opinion on here is considered trolling just because it is different than 99.999999% of the boaters on here.
fixed it for you

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
The Hunter Biden bribery case is blowing up this morning.
Twitter and Facebook Heads called to congress testify why they are censoring the NY Post story.
Evidently Lear Jet Joe got a piece of the action.