WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My Dad has Covid.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
My step mom came down with it first and gave it to my Dad. He's 80, had open heart surgery last year and is a Trump fan. Looks like he's going to be ok and he says it's because he took hydroxichloraquine like the president suggested.🤦‍♂️ He is in day 5 or 6 of it. This is not a joke.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My step mom came down with it first and gave it to my Dad. He's 80, had open heart surgery last year and is a Trump fan. Looks like he's going to be ok and says it's because he took hydroxichloraquine like the president suggested. This is not a joke.

Glad to hear He’s pulling through! No joke.

GRADS

Reaction score
I'm concerned about my brother who lives at home and is considered high risk.😢

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Praying for a speedy recovery for you’re dad, as well as you’re brother being ok also.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
My step mom came down with it first and gave it to my Dad. He's 80, had open heart surgery last year and is a Trump fan. Looks like he's going to be ok and he says it's because he took hydroxichloraquine like the president suggested.🤦‍♂️ He is in day 5 or 6 of it. This is not a joke.
For what it’s worth, my wife had it in April.
We quarantined her to the upstairs master bedroom and she had a balcony.
She was told sunlight and vitamin D was helpful.
After a week or so we let her out masked (her, not us) and she lived life. Helped me paint the tool shed and out building (topless part of the time😎) sunlight exposure ya know😉
One of the guys at the shop had his fil catch it, he lives in Mexico and is 90. It labored him a bit to do it but insisted on going out every day to water his tomato, peppers and tomatillos plants. He bounced back inside a week with no hospital. Just stubborn Mexican will😂
Get him out and get him some fresh air and sunlight.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Hopefully everything turns out to be alright.

J&k beer can

Reaction score
hopefully he comes out of it fine..

its not a death sentence for most of the folks that get it or have it..

if your wearing a mask and can smell with a mask on it does nothing..

rcmike

Reaction score
Going to pretend you are being serious.

If you want him to live, get him a Zpac to go with the HCQ, along with cheleated Zinc, D3, and C. And MAKE him GO SEE a doctor, and do not take no for an answer from the doctor.

They want him sick, so he can die. You can call me a conspiracy theorist all you want, but based on my person experience with this thing, early treatment means it is no big deal. If you wait until you are sick, then the sicker you get before treatment, the harder it is to fight. And the medical establishment is not leaning toward treatment. They want to make you wait until you can prove you do not have the covid.

Backlash

Reaction score
I'll keep you and your Dad in my thoughts Greg. Be positive! Sending good vibes your way, no pun intended! 😁

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
All the best to your dad with a quick recovery. Praying your brother will avoid it. How is the step mom?

Dalton

Reaction score
To give you some hope, my 89 year old grandma had it and pulled through with minimal symptoms, but as said it’s different for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Going to pretend you are being serious.

If you want him to live, get him a Zpac to go with the HCQ, along with cheleated Zinc, D3, and C. And MAKE him GO SEE a doctor, and do not take no for an answer from the doctor.

They want him sick, so he can die. You can call me a conspiracy theorist all you want, but based on my person experience with this thing, early treatment means it is no big deal. If you wait until you are sick, then the sicker you get before treatment, the harder it is to fight. And the medical establishment is not leaning toward treatment. They want to make you wait until you can prove you do not have the covid.

listen to this.. get the HCL and zinc ASAP. Disregard the news that says blah blah blah. Several elderly rdp inmates parents went through this with no problems on that plan of attack.

give it a shot.. if I get it that’s my plan

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
The fact that you had to bring his political views into this speaks volumes.

Couldn’t shelf your narcissistic ass for a second could you?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

BingerFang

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear, I hope he has a speedy recovery Grads.

4 years ago this month my grandpa was on his death bed with terminal cancer. One of his final wishes was to make sure that his vote for Donald Trump got mailed in.

Hopefully your pops pull through and gets to enjoy another 4 years of Trump. 👍

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Hope your dad and family is ok.

Curious how he got the HCL prescription based on the president‘s suggestion instead of a doctor’s prescription though.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Hope your dad and family is ok.

Curious how he got the HCL prescription based on the president‘s suggestion instead of a doctor’s prescription though.

Some doctors will prescribe it my wife's will we live in Vegas.

Cole Canadian

Reaction score
As it as been said : Not everyone that gets Covid 19 dies... Practice flue protocals - medication, water, sunshine, rest.
Hoping the rest of you and your family are well to support him.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
The trick is getting admitted to the hospital to get treatment. My wife’s ex FIL got the Covid and was having problems breathing. They took him to the hospital 3 times and they kept sending him home...finally called 911 and they admitted him, can only imagine it was because he showed up in an ambulance.

3 days in the hospital and he was out and feeling great. I even spoke to him briefly and he sounded energetic and happy.

rcmike

Reaction score
The trick is getting admitted to the hospital to get treatment. My wife’s ex FIL got the Covid and was having problems breathing. They took him to the hospital 3 times and they kept sending him home...finally called 911 and they admitted him, can only imagine it was because he showed up in an ambulance.

3 days in the hospital and he was out and feeling great. I even spoke to him briefly and he sounded energetic and happy.
This.

They do not want to treat patients early when it would be easy. They want to send them home to get really sick. Why? I have no idea, but the conspiracy theorist in me says they are trying to kill another 200,000 people between now and December. After what I went through compared to what my girlfriend went through, if I got it again, I would have called 911 for my girlfriend on day one instead of waiting for her to get double pneumonia like her doctor told us..

Last edited:

Andy B.

Reaction score
This.

They do not want to treat patients early when it would be easy. They want to send them home to get really sick. Why? I have no idea, but the conspiracy theorist in me says they are trying to kill another 200,000 people between now and December. After what I went through compared to what my girlfriend went through, if I got it again, I would have called 911 for my girlfriend on day one instead of waiting for her to get double pneumonia like her doctor told us..

EXACTLY!!!

Blackmagic94

Reaction score

HQI is no joke. It really does work. Glad someone was smart enough to give it to him.

dribble

Reaction score
For what it’s worth, my wife had it in April.
We quarantined her to the upstairs master bedroom and she had a balcony.
She was told sunlight and vitamin D was helpful.
After a week or so we let her out masked (her, not us) and she lived life. Helped me paint the tool shed and out building (topless part of the time😎) sunlight exposure ya know😉
One of the guys at the shop had his fil catch it, he lives in Mexico and is 90. It labored him a bit to do it but insisted on going out every day to water his tomato, peppers and tomatillos plants. He bounced back inside a week with no hospital. Just stubborn Mexican will😂
Get him out and get him some fresh air and sunlight.
Pics of the wife painting the shed please.

snowboat

Reaction score
Will a physician routinely prescribe hydroxychloroquine if asked?

GRADS

Reaction score
From what I understand he already had it laying around the house. It was prescribed for something else.

GRADS

Reaction score
Greg is implying that the only reason his dad is taking HCL is because Trump and not a medical professional that went to school for years to become a Dr suggested it.
I'm not implying it, that is exactly what I'm saying.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Sucks Greg. Everyone I know personally that has had it, has pulled through. One guy my age is using a walker to get around now, but he is getting stronger every day. Hopefully he will be back to normal eventually. Dude was a stud, sucks to see him this way.

Hang in there bud. I hope everyone in your family recovers.

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
I got swabbed this morning. I’ve had a low fever Sunday through yesterday, Thursday, this week along with a headache that would not go away. Zero energy. O2 dropped to 88% for 2 days. Felt like the old smog days of the 70s when I was a kid. Yesterday I started sweating like mad all day long and today I feel much better. Fever is gone and O2 up to 94%. Still tired. Who knows.

Andy B.

Reaction score
The regular flu has been missed diagnosed as covid also yeah no agenda......

rcmike

Reaction score
No. The medical bureaucrats have made it illegal to prescribe a medicine that has been safely prescribed since WWII because it is dangerous. Unless you have Lupus or are going to visit a part of the world with malaria. Then it is safe to take.

Honestly it is kinda scary. The doctor I saw told me that HCQ was effective everywhere in the world it is still allowed to be taken, especially if taken early and in conjunction with a Zpac.

It fucking worked like a charm.

Husqy510

Reaction score
This.

This is crazy.

I'm married to physician and just got over covid. The doctors do not want anyone to die. I did take vitamin c, d and zinc.

I did not take HCL.

Good luck Grads, the majority will beat it without medical intervention.

rcmike

Reaction score
This is crazy.

I'm married to physician and just got over covid. The doctors do not want anyone to die. I did take vitamin c, d and zinc.

I did not take HCL.

Good luck Grads, the majority will beat it without medical intervention.
Well, since I posted on social media that I had beat covid, I heard from probably 30 friends that had dealt with it. 3 including me were treated promptly, and had a quick recovery. The VAST MAJORITY had been told to quarantine at home, and deal with it until they recovered, then come visit a doctor after the recovery. And almost all ended up just destroyed. One of my friends is a race car engineer, he kept notes..

Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 6.46.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 6.46.49 PM.png

He is lucky he is in his early 30s, and in great health, he got out of the hospital on October 8th, now going to breathing therapy so he can blow up a balloon or a ball up a tube or something..

Maybe the doctor you are married to is not trying to kill people. But Biden is promising 200k dead from Covid by January. How do you think they can make that happen.. "Go home and rest, and come back when you are better and have a negative test." I listened to my girlfriend's doctor tell her that 6 times in 4 days. I am not making this up. When we called the hospital to find out the process for bringing her to the emergency room because she was in discomfort, and was covid positive, they told me she needed to rest at home.

The only way to get her in to care was to call 911 and have her presented by an ambulance. Then they were required by law to treat her. And suddenly they found out she was dying from pneumonia and needed medical attention. So call me crazy, but that is the simple facts behind my opinion based on my personal experience, and the experience of my friends.

GRADS

Reaction score
Youre a fucking clown. I dont sympathize for your dumb ass even if this situation was true.
0/10 troll.

e9d.jpg
I like a good phishing expedition as much as the next guy but to suggest I made up my Dad having COVID is just not cool.