WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Yore CA Thanksgiving Orders

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

♦ “Gatherings that include more than 3 households are prohibited.” …

♦ “The host should collect names of all attendees and contact information”…

♦ “All gatherings must be held outside. Attendees may go inside to use restrooms as long as the restrooms are frequently sanitized.” …

♦ “Seating must provide at least 6 feet of distance (in all directions—front-to-back and side-to-side)” …

♦ “any food or beverages at outdoor gatherings must be in single-serve disposable containers.” …

♦ “People who are singing or chanting are strongly encouraged to do so quietly (at or below the volume of a normal speaking voice).”

Dem voters are imbeciles

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 9.15.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 9.16.59 AM.png

5ead4b0a5785325b3802a975

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

♦ “All gatherings must be held outside. Attendees may go inside to use restrooms as long as the restrooms are frequently sanitized.” …

♦ “Seating must provide at least 6 feet of distance (in all directions—front-to-back and side-to-side)” …

♦ “any food or beverages at outdoor gatherings must be in single-serve disposable containers.” …

♦ “People who are singing or chanting are strongly encouraged to do so quietly (at or below the volume of a normal speaking voice).”

Dem voters are imbeciles

“Sounds reasonable, time to send another donation...”
Typical CA libiot

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Still over a month to go (and an election) with infection rates increasing, still a good chance Thanksgiving gets cancelled this year. Kind of weighting for his fat holiness the Exhaulted JB Prtizker to make that declaration here.

:rolleyes:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Dem voters are imbeciles
Newsom can go fuck himself.

Backlash

Reaction score
Not on the right cheek, not on the left cheek. Right in the groove. 🖕

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This Thanksgiving will be like the previous few. We'll be at the riverpad...there will be eating, off roading and shooting guns that aren't legal in Cali.

Unless the rioting and civil unrest is still going. Then we'll save ammo, and re-zero sights on some things...

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score

Dem voters are imbeciles
AAAAH FUCK YOU I will not be 6’ from the bird spuds gravy ect 😎👍

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
That’s funny, I was just telling my wife about the “new rules” and she asked how they were going to enforce that bullshit at the dunes.😷😷😷

There is a rumor that gecko will be closed and possibly wash road I don’t know how true that is though

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
This Thanksgiving will be like the previous few. We'll be at the riverpad...there will be eating, off roading and shooting guns that aren't legal in Cali.

Unless the rioting and civil unrest is still going. Then we'll save ammo, and re-zero sights on some things...

You need ammo?
I think I can sell 500 rds legally?
Is that true?

wallnutz

Reaction score
It’s going to be a shit show just how it always is but I really think it will be worse this Halloween
So bad we are going the week after. Then a turn around trip for Veterans Day.

riverroyal

Reaction score
No Disney land with masks and Disney employees cleaning like fucking crazy.
but.....100000 at the sand drags with no masks standing shoulder to shoulder, front to back and drunk is ok.
wonder how that’s going to play out

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
No Disney land with masks and Disney employees cleaning like fucking crazy.
but.....100000 at the sand drags with no masks standing shoulder to shoulder, front to back and drunk is ok.
wonder how that’s going to play out

You know there is going to be that one person at the drags telling everyone they need to wear a mask lol

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I guess not. I had heard that 500 without a license, but after researching it that appears false.
I put on my liberal hat, and went on "Giffords Law"...gun grabber site. The state of Arizona has no laws limiting the sales of ammunition.
Woohoo! How ever much to whoever you want!

Vote Red! Keep it this way!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Having cleared this up I can sell some 5.56 or .223 if someone needs a little bit.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Quality and price of the 5.56? You can pm me if you'd like.

PM sent.
I only buy and own Winchester white box quality ammo minimum. All new, never reloaded.
All my 5.56 is M855 (green tip) 62 gr

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
If I am having a family get together in my home and some sort of California compliance officer were to come to my door to inform me that I am not abiding by one on Nuisance's decrees I would simply thank them for that information and close the door. Seriously, what can they possibly do. They are not going to forcefully try to enter (that would be a big mistake), are they going to write me a citation and leave it in my mailbox (I would just ignore it). There is absolutely no method that they could use to enforce any of it.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
If I am having a family get together in my home and some sort of California compliance officer were to come to my door to inform me that I am not abiding by one on Nuisance's decrees I would simply thank them for that information and close the door. Seriously, what can they possibly do. They are not going to forcefully try to enter (that would be a big mistake), are they going to write me a citation and leave it in my mailbox (I would just ignore it). There is absolutely no method that they could use to enforce any of it.

624E775D-3154-4346-A466-8AB5246C91A9.jpeg

BDFFB4C6-4965-45FE-84C2-41AF60352456.png

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
Listen to the voice of someone who experienced it. It is a very interesting and captivating story from a survivor. Cliff notes because someone will ask, it started with a sign at a park banning him and dogs. A few short years later he found himself malnourished doing hard labor at Auschwitz and Buchenwald.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

In an Oct. 17 tweet, actor Rob Schneider joked, "Dear Emperor@GavinNewsom, During our allotted 3 family limit this Thanksgiving, if my Aunt comes over, can I throw her a slice of turkey from the window? We promise NOT to sing... we will all just whisper. ‘PLEASE RECALL DIPSHIT GAVIN NEWSOM!’”

Some celebrities, like character actor Nick Searcy, said they would outright ignore the rules. "We are having Thanksgiving at my house with a lot of people and@gavinnewsom can kiss my ass and bark at the hole," Searcy tweeted.