WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mark Kelly's not so secret agenda

USMC2010

Reaction score
Giffords is an organization dedicated to saving lives from gun violence. Led by former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, we inspire the courage of people from all walks of life to make America safer.

It isn't being talked about hardly at all. This joker would do everything he can to destroy gun rights because it is personal to him.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Mark Kelly is the perfect Democratic Marxist party candidate:

- Anti-gun
- Already been in bed with the Communist Chinese
- Former astronaut which brings him notoriety
- Ready to march in lock step with the other Marxists

I wonder how many who voted for him have no idea he's anti-gun

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I've always known, ever since she was shot. It's sad so many don't but also typical.

Singleton

Reaction score
It’s sad MSM is not reporting a candidates true stance, so voters can make informed decisions.
Miss the news reporting we had in the 70’s and 80’s when news reported events and was not the editorials.

Last edited:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
This is what I have been saying for a long time. McSilly and her campaign are softballing dickhead Kelly. In everything thing I have seen him on he comes across as a HUGE entitled, sawed-off, arrogant prick.

530RL

Reaction score
There were so many qualified conservatives in Arizona who could have been appointed by Ducey that would have been a shoe in to beat Kelly but Ducey fearing for his own political future gave in to National party leadership and appointed McSally who had already lost one Senate seat to the D’s.

So she gets beat in fundraising 3 - 1, local conservative support is lukewarm at best and she may just turn another Senate seat blue in an election like she did in 2018.

Unfortunately it could be a tragic accomplishment by McSally; turning both Arizona senate seats blue in two short years.

And all completely avoidable. Let’s hope she pulls a rabbit out of her hat.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
There were so many qualified conservatives in Arizona who could have been appointed by Ducey that would have been a shoe in to beat Kelly but Ducey fearing for his own political future gave in to National party leadership and appointed McSally who had already lost one Senate seat to the D’s.

So she gets beat in fundraising 3 - 1, local conservative support is lukewarm at best and she may just turn another Senate seat blue in an election like she did in 2018.

Unfortunately it could be a tragic accomplishment by McSally; turning both Arizona senate seats blue in two short years.

Well, after watching how President Trump treated her when up in Bullhead for his Rally I do not have much Confidence.

Cdog

Reaction score
Well, after watching how President Trump treated her when up in Bullhead for his Rally I do not have much Confidence.

How was that? Seems like they had good vibes when they were in Prescott.

USMC2010

Reaction score
It appears she may be getting her butt kicked, how should he have treated her. I didn't think he was that bad towards her.

Cdog

Reaction score

What exactly is wrong with her at this point? She's towed the line on the right so far. Sure she wasn't the tea party republican zoners wanted back in 2016 but she hasn't turned out to be a song bird turn coat like mclame or flake. She may be a place holder until someone better comes along but to throw the baby out with the bath water seems to be a tactic only liberals are suggesting. over and over.....

Looking Glass

Reaction score
It appears she may be getting her butt kicked, how should he have treated her. I didn't think he was that bad towards her.

I want to stress here that I am a Trump fan/supporter and have been since way before he ever announced his running for President. The fact that many have voiced concern that this Arizona Race is Ultra important and one pole says this and another that, I am the type that I fight the fight until the Race is Called, and since it was a Rally in Arizona and a Candidate in a super tight race is there. 🤔

Cdog

Reaction score

You know as a marine you make the best with the shit equipment you're given. LOL! Seriously I dont see what's so horrible about her. It seems to me the liberals are playing games telling everyone how she's horrible and not the tea party candidate we wanted so vote for sloth the commie gun grabber...

USMC2010

Reaction score
Her problem is she lost to Sinema and Ducey appointed her when McCain died, too many people only remember that. I don't think she's doing so bad but I also don't think she's ran a good election campaign against the spaceman.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
You know as a marine you make the best with the shit equipment you're given. LOL! Seriously I dont see what's so horrible about her. It seems to me the liberals are playing games telling everyone how she's horrible and not the tea party candidate we wanted so vote for sloth the commie gun grabber...

Right On. Look at the dim's, they stick together and claw and fight and the GOP gets mccains, romney's and several other disgraceful excuse for a Team Player. I Voted for her and have talked to others who have also. Damn, just listen to kelly, he screams phony. I believe this may suprise many.🙏

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Her problem is she lost to Sinema and Ducey appointed her when McCain died, too many people only remember that. I don't think she's doing so bad but I also don't think she's ran a good election campaign against the spaceman.

I agree, her Campaign MGR. should have been replaced long ago. It is what it is now.

Cdog

Reaction score

republicans can’t be that stupid. Or maybe so....

we will see

Cdog

Reaction score
The reality is if you’re voting for trump and want to see him succeed, it’s imperative to vote for mcsally. Without a senate majority a second trump term will be lame duck with impeachment trials and millions wasted on BS.

Like a Lambo on the autobahn with no gas.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
What exactly is wrong with her at this point? She's towed the line on the right so far. Sure she wasn't the tea party republican zoners wanted back in 2016 but she hasn't turned out to be a song bird turn coat like mclame or flake. She may be a place holder until someone better comes along but to throw the baby out with the bath water seems to be a tactic only liberals are suggesting. over and over.....

530 supports the songbird turncoats.. To him they are true conservatives.

WhatExit?

Reaction score

So negative (but look, you're "hoping she pulls a rabbit out of her hat" so maybe you're not insane).

There's no way McSally could keep up with the Marxist Democrat fundraising. Billionaires and big tech and radicals ALL have been pouring hundreds of millions into their candidates' races especially this one here in AZ as they know it's close.

VOTE McSALLY IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR GUNS AND YOUR FREEDOM

it's that simple

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 11.02.01 AM.png

2Driver

Reaction score
Kelly will win by double digits. McSally can’t carry a conversation without going off on a babbling disarray of topics.

Unfortunately that’s how people vote, she lost to Siniema - geez.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Kelly will win by double digits. McSally can’t carry a conversation without going off on a babbling disarray of topics.

Not sure what you've watched but she did very well in the debate with the pointy-eared China devil.

And she's in this race - it's hers to win and it's not about her "babbling" - it's about freedom including the 2nd Amendment and fighting CHINA

Tencent, a Chinese tech company, has invested in World View Enterprises, a Tucson-based company which Kelly helped launch in 2014.

While Kelly has claimed to have dropped ties with World View, his daughter is still with the company according to her LinkedIn profile.

Kelly served as a strategic adviser to World View until launching his Senate campaign last year. He maintains a personal financial stake in the company of between $100,000 and $250,000 worth of non-public stock and $15,001 and $50,000 worth of stock options, according to the financial disclosure records Kelly was required to file in his Senate bid.

Additionally, Kelly’s campaign has accepted at least $5,000 from David Wallerstein, who serves as Tencent’s chief exploration officer, responsible for the company’s operations outside mainland China and overseeing business initiatives with multinational partners.

EZClq2JU4AEp158.jpg

Cdog

Reaction score

Take that defeatist Charle brown shit somewhere else....haha!

2016 was funky as I mentioned before.

2Driver

Reaction score
Yeah , when Sinema won the news was about how far Arizona has come by electing the first bi-sexual senator.

She munches carpet on the side, that’s how people vote, it’s not about their plan for the US it's about the marketing.

McSally lost last time because the Dems scared everyone about preexisting condition and the fact she makes people cringe when her pie hole starts flapping. They are doing the same this time by 10 fold and she hasn’t really responded to it. Mark Kelly sold watches in China, people don’t give a shit.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I vote R. My parents vote R. But we get a shit ton of Kelly fliers in the mail. He’s one advertising fool. The fliers go from the mailbox to the trash faster than the shuttle. :p

2Driver

Reaction score
Take that defeatist Charle brown shit somewhere else....haha!

2016 was funky as I mentioned before.

Shouldn’t you be out prepping that go cart of yours? :)

Cdog

Reaction score
I vote R. My parents vote R. But we get a shit ton of Kelly fliers in the mail. He’s one advertising fool. The fliers go from the mailbox to the trash faster than the shuttle. :p

I'd wipe my ass with those post cards but I dont want that sloth looking mother fucker that close to my person. HAHA!

The same stupid fucks that complain about campaign financing and corporations fall for the candidate that gets money from those same corporations and special interests. Fuckin retards

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Yeah , when Sinema won the news was about how far Arizona has come by electing the first bi-sexual senator.

She munches carpet on the side, that’s how people vote, it’s not about their plan for the US it's about the marketing.

McSally lost last time because the Dems scared everyone about preexisting condition and the fact she makes people cringe when her pie hole starts flapping. They are doing the same this time by 10 fold and she hasn’t really responded to it. Mark Kelly sold watches in China, people don’t give a shit.

It's hard for McSally or any candidate to overcome NON-STOP LIES PUMPED 24/7 ON TV and everywhere else

THEY'RE NOTHING BUT LIARS nationally and in every state. Red candidates can't just call them liars but that's what they are. How do you fight LIES & MILLION$ - you do the best you can

Cdog

Reaction score
Shouldn’t you be out prepping that go cart of yours? :)

I'm here playing key board commando while dealing with asshole VA appraisers pulling tide water on Peoria appraisals....Fuckin asshole west side appraisers can rot in hell

squeezer

Reaction score
Should have been exposed months ago.

Somebody who’s wife was shot by a politically fueled “Patriot” needs to be “Exposed” for supporting a little more regulation of the well armed militia...

Just how stupid are the righty righties in Arizona anyway?

BONER

Reaction score
Somebody who’s wife was shot by a politically fueled “Patriot” needs to be “Exposed” for supporting a little more regulation of the well armed militia...

Expand on "regulation", infringement supporter.

You calling Arizonans stupid for wanting to carry guns, is fucking stupid.

Reactions: DWC

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
This is what I have been saying for a long time. McSilly and her campaign are softballing dickhead Kelly. In everything thing I have seen him on he comes across as a HUGE entitled, sawed-off, arrogant prick.

You mean like Trump? LOL Sorry couldn't help it.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Giffords is an organization dedicated to saving lives from gun violence. Led by former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, we inspire the courage of people from all walks of life to make America safer.

It isn't being talked about hardly at all. This joker would do everything he can to destroy gun rights because it is personal to him.

First off, I love guns, own many. But I guess I kind of see why his stance it the way it is. I mean you can have a firm stance on a topic. But as soon as that topic almost takes the life of your wife, that event could change your mind.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I think the ads and flyers may differ by where you live. I would thing McSally wouldn't put much funding into Tucson. It is a lost cause politically speaking.

Now, my mailbox is screwed. Because my name may or may not be known to the NRA, and my wife is a school teacher, registered as such by the state...F' me, they've killed a forest for us!

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

Wrong. His wife was shot by a mentally ill person.

You probably think we all need more regulation on who can buy and operate cars because a few people drive drunk and kill someone else.

USMC2010

Reaction score
I'm well familiar with what guns do and that hasn't and will not ever change my stance.

Reactions: DWC

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
First off, I love guns, own many. But I guess I kind of see why his stance it the way it is. I mean you can have a firm stance on a topic. But as soon as that topic almost takes the life of your wife, that event could change your mind.

You have just summed up why he is a bad choice for individuals supporting the 2nd Amendment.. "The dogma lives loudly in him. And that is a concern".

We should take a pragmatic, not emotional approach to addressing the problem.