WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Count Order, Pre-Vote vs Day Of.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
So I had a little discussion with people at the polling place the other day. I'm not sure if it is consistent across the country, but they told me that the early voting (drop off boxes and actual voting) will be tallied first (as in when they "open" for business) day of the election. So instead of having to wait until mid afternoon to see where everything stands there is a good chance by mid morning we will start to see the direction of the votes prior to closing, instead of the normal stay up late and cross your fingers.

I'm just curious if that is going to be the norm across the nation? It would make sense. If you have them, count them.

That being considered... There was much talk of Trump leading based on voters on the day, then having the lead taken away in the days following, but this changes things. That speculation might get blown out of the water if all the early counts show Trump in the lead prior to the in person day of votes being tallied. Or it could show PedoJoe in the lead to be taken over by Trump by days end.

Just kind of thinking out loud here. I'm curious what the RDP brain trust thinks. I guess even the Libturds can participate even though I'm not sure I'd consider them part of the "brain" trust at the moment. 😂

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I don’t think votes should be counted early.
I think they should start being counted Election Day.
I agree. As soon as they start their day those votes should be processed. That will at least make it extremely difficult for anyone on any side to know how many dead people votes they need to discover in any specific region.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Seems to me it's a Secret Ballot, so should be law governing how it is conducted. Same day start. Election day deadline for ballots to be received by the Registrar of Voters.

Voting should be a secure process. Seems like proper Custody has gone out the window. It's a joke now.
I don't care for all the mass generated unsecured ballots arriving, sitting around in Post Offices now until Day of. Red Flag. Sorry, just motive and opportunity. Ballot Harvesting is real. See The OC.

Cut off should be, delivered to the Registrar before regular COB Election day.
After that,, too bad. It's over and done.

May the Man sleeping with the Supermodel win.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Hasn't there always been some form of early voting from absentee ballots? They never counted those early to give preliminary numbers on how the election is going.

Reactions: t&y

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I don't think votes should be counted early either. Also as I have posted before, there should be NO mail in ballots at all with FEW exceptions. I don't care if you're on vacation, out if the Country for work or what not. NO mail in voting at all.
This happens every 4 years, you can't plan on voting on a certain day, between certain times than you don't need to vote period.
Go to the voting place and vote, if NOT you don't vote. EVERYONE of us has took a day off to go to the river, take one of those days and vote. This mail in shit has got to stop!!

Voting is supposed to be on the Tuesday after the first Monday of November, PERIOD. Not three weeks before or 18 days after but on Tuesday the day after Monday!!!! Let's get back to what the founding fathers put into place and not what nowadays Washington deems what's right!!

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I don't think votes should be counted early either. Also as I have posted before, there should be NO mail in ballots at all with FEW exceptions. I don't care if you're on vacation, out if the Country for work or what not. NO mail in voting at all.
This happens every 4 years, you can't plan on voting on a certain day, between certain times than you don't need to vote period.
Go to the voting place and vote, if NOT you don't vote. EVERYONE of us has took a day off to go to the river, take one of those days and vote. This mail in shit has got to stop!!

Voting is supposed to be on the Tuesday after the first Monday of November, PERIOD. Not three weeks before or 18 days after but on Tuesday the day after Monday!!!! Let's get back to what the founding fathers put into place and not what nowadays Washington deems what's right!!

Like I have said before, this will be the first time the wife and I have ever voted. I got on the internet yesterday to see where I had to go to vote. WTF, Oregon has NO in person voting? Mail in ballots only? WTF?

It makes alot more sence now, to me, why such a conservative, Republican(that I have seen, except portland and eugene) is ran by Democrats!!

Backlash

Reaction score
Let me throw another topic your way....

How many of us have seen these "Ballot drop boxes" left all around town, unsecured? As if two dirtbags couldn't roll up and switch the full box with legitimate votes out for one that has been rigged with false voter cards. Probably sounds too far-fetched to many, but how many of us thought our own government would ever cancel Halloween?? Just thinking out loud here....

Bedrock

Reaction score
My wife went to early vote in person today. Waited 1 hour and 41 minutes, polling place was jammed. I am thinking of waiting until Tuesday but wondering how packed it will be. I don’t trust mail in and I don’t want anyone knowing how I voted until it’s too late to monkey around with ballots.

I just have a hard time believing Biden is ahead in the polls like they say. There is tremendous outpouring of public support for Trump and crickets for Biden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

530RL

Reaction score
Snip.....

Could you please point out where the “founding fathers” put into place that voting was supposed to be the first Tuesday?

Because I was pretty certain that the founding fathers left it up to the states, as we are a Republic, and it was not until 1845 that the federal government set such date stripping states of rights?

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Several reasons, all related.
If votes are counted early then that data will be leaked before Election Day. This obviously will influence voter behavior, and moreover throw whichever side is losing into win at any cost mode.
Just look at the circus going on right now just trying to analyze early ballot count.
In short it’s less time for You fuckers to cheat.
So “no go” on early counting.
And frankly I agree with the above poster about sloppy chain of custody.

Pee test sample collection has a stricter chain of custody than a voter ballot.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Could you please point out where the “founding fathers” put into place that voting was supposed to be the first Tuesday?

Because I was pretty certain that the founding fathers left it up to the states, as we are a Republic, and it was not until 1845 that the federal government set such date stripping states of rights?

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Mental masturbation

squeezer

Reaction score
I just have a hard time believing Biden is ahead in the polls like they say. There is tremendous outpouring of public support for Trump and crickets for Biden.

Honest Question:

Where are you seeing tremendous support for Trump?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Honest Question:

6CD6C641-6972-4B41-BDCF-8A3590EAD46F.gif

rcmike

Reaction score
The second congress, which would probably include some of the founding fathers, since it was only 2 years after the first, chose what day the electors would vote, and since there was not such good communication back then decided that the states could choose their electors as they decided, during a 34 day period leading up to the ballot of the electors.

Once travel and communication started to be faster, congress decided to clean up the process.

According to “Election Bill,” an article in Congressional Globe, December 13, 1844, p. 29.,
potential manipulation and fraud concerns grew due to different election days in different states: “The 34-day period during which elections could be held prolonged excitement and provided time for more intrigue.” Members of the House, when debating a bill in 1844 that would set a uniform presidential Election Day across the country, declared the goal was “to guard against frauds in the elections of President and Vice President.”

Gee, I wonder if having months of voting ever had a history of fraud in the election of presidents..

Idiots forget history, and we have to learn it all over again. When I burned my hand on the stove, I did not need to learn that a second time. Mister crashing helicopter apparently did not learn the first time.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Honest Question:

In places that you as a Libturd believe are strongholds for Dems. No bullshit, your boy ain't nearly as popular as you think he is.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Don’t they usually start giving “projections” around noon west coast time.
As I recall it has or can make a difference to west coast voters. As in why bother?

lbhsbz

Reaction score
If voting mattered, they wouldn’t let us do it. -Mark Twain

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Post the info after the polls close in each state, I'm good with that.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Since results aren't released until polls close, I don't think it matters.

Projections on winners and losers are based on exit polling surveys.

ultrajet

Reaction score
Honest Question:

That’s rich . If you’re from Oregon I doubt you’d see any Trump voters showing love . Nobody wants their house burnt down . Try leaving Portland once in a while and turn the channel from CNN . Good grief

RodnJen

Reaction score
Hasn't there always been some form of early voting from absentee ballots? They never counted those early to give preliminary numbers on how the election is going.

Yes, absentee has been around a long time. I don't believe they have counted, and certainly not released, results early. The early numbers come from exit polls at voting centers.