WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

pissed off in vegas,...fuc selling

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
how the deal went

well, did the inspection by the friend, yesterday, people call say they have a guy in vegas that they want to do an inspection, and he would give me a call to set up a time....OK,... guy calls, say he can be there at 3pm... ok.. we give him the address...its about 12:15 pm... so it's my birthday.... so my wife wants to take me to the bar for lunch, beers and video poker...we go to Shucks,.. order food sue gets a coke, and I get a beer..load up the machine with credits,.. and start playing...bamm... I'm up a couple hundy, food comes.. sucking down a cold one.... life is good...half way through my food and the phone rings,

it's the inspector, hey I'm at your house...were at lunch, can you come back at 3pm.. no , I'll be busy, can I open the gate and go look at the rv.... ah no....we have dogs and I don't want any one in my yard with out me... well how soon can you get here..... were at lunch... and drinking beer..... well I guess I'll just have to wait in my car...

Soooo,... wtf... lets go get this done.. guy looks over every thing... has me keep starting everything and showing that every thing works...he calls the people and does a face time.. show every thing...

so I talk to the buyer,...the guy has 200 bucks to leave a deposit,... and the buyer says he would be at my house at 10 am the next day... so I say,... I don't need the 200,.. if he doesn't show, or if he doesn't buy it no problem, I'll sell it to some one else...

so this morning we get up, I say let's go to breakfast, they have really good food at shucks, and I get comp'd...while eating and gambling.. I say to sue... it's 7:30... I'll bet you this guy is at our house.. and we leave.. get home... sure as shit... they are there walking around my front yard... so the game starts,..

repeat of yesterday... going over the same school of every thing and how it works...satisfied,.. we go on a test ride...rv needs fuel, so I say,... it gonna come with a full tank of fuel...

all is good so we go to the bank....So we get to the teller and we both have accounts at wellss fargo... the buyer says, I wanna transfer this amount to his account,.. I give my ID and account #...so the teller ask's the buyer.... why are you giving him money???? and whats he giving you??? I'm buying his vech....teller says.... thats a lot of money... I would advise you to not pay cash, but to give him a check...

AHHHHHH whoa there.....the vech goes no where till the funds clear... the tellers says well, you just have to wait till it clears... i say then it anit going anywhere... so the manager comes over,... whats the problem,,, first, the bank will put a hold on my account...and they could reverse the money,...

bank managers says... there won't be a hold,... yeah right... I just did that and on line they put a hold, and when I called,.. they said who ever told me that was wrong...so... deals out the window...

the guy that wanted to buy it was bummed....so I cave, they show me on line the deposit with no hold and I'll go ahead with the deal, guy sends his wife back in, takes my id,... comes back out and the banks wants her to verify the VIN on the title... ah ... ok vin checks out...she's in there awhile,... she calls a financial adviser at wells fargo ... the teller and the manager tells here its to much money to give a private party for a 2013 rv... and the finance adviser tells her the same... she comes out crying and says sorry, the bank says not to do the deal......wtf...

Re

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
The peeps seemed really cool though,..they are part of the lower river junkies and have a place at lake martinese...

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Did they bank say they are not putting the transfer through or did they just advise against it?

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Wow, so now banks are able to establish valuation on things purchased. SMH

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Banks are getting crazy these days sticking their noses into everything you do. Its usually to help mitigate elder abuse etc but my last few large transactions had the bank calling me to ask around what it is for etc.

Screw that.

FishSniper

Reaction score
That’s ridiculous it’s none of the banks damn business what they are paying for your RV. My money would be moving banks ASAP.

DEEZNUTS

Reaction score
Banks are getting crazy these days sticking their noses into everything you do. Its usually to help mitigate elder abuse etc but my last few large transactions had the bank calling me to ask around what it is for etc.

Screw that.

I have been asked what certain withdrawals are for at WF. "Its for noneofyourfuckingbusiness."

The seemingly never have cash either. Always have to "order" it. Even smaller amounts

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Unless they were financing through Wells Fargo, WF has no business what they pay for it. BS

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I just switched from BofA to Logix Credit. F - BofA. they offer shit on a significant savings account interest, Logix pays 10x as much (Still Shit, but 10x more shit)

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Yup, I'd go in and take my $ out and let them know exactly why.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
How old were the people, makes a difference.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
I’d pull my funds from Wells. I hate that bank!
Don't go to Chase either. Once they have your money it takes an act of God to get it back from them. I bank with B of A for convenience and it kills me because they won't bank for any Ammo or Firearms Mfg's.. My credit union is easier in some ways but less convenient.
I find Cash to be easier for most things and use it the most but not always.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
My son said he’s looking for a moho Steve

5AF02015-D020-420B-90CF-EB2146B65C90.jpeg

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Financial institutions these days are all pretty much crap. Show me bank somebody likes and I can show you a bank hundreds hate.
Sucks Steve.
Did you tell them It was your Birthday? LOL

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Did they bank say they are not putting the transfer through or did they just advise against it?
the bank teller told her not to do it, and to pay me with a check because there would not be enough paper trail and she would be at a high risk...also told her it was to much to give to a person they don't know and not to do it

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Possibly the buyers may have some past history with financial issues....etc.
Hope it sells Steve. Time for a new project. 😊

Last edited:

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
the bank teller told her not to do it, and to pay me with a check because there would not be enough paper trail and she would be at a high risk...also told her it was to much to give to a person they don't know and not to do it

I'd have blown a fucking gasket in the place, how the fuck do those retards know shit about anything!?!?!

Shitty man.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Financial institutions these days are all pretty much crap. Show me bank somebody likes and I can show you a bank hundreds hate.
Sucks Steve.
Did you tell them It was your Birthday? LOL
that was yesterday...but I was still feeling good about what I got..my wife asked what I wanted for my birth day,.. I said I want some thing that only you can do without spending money...one thing I got was a homemade taco dinner... the other was Xrated

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
2FF - u surprise me - i didn't think you'd take that shit from anybody - if they're still your bank, they didn't learn ANYTHING - I'd have gone in, closed every account, demanded cash, and made a scene while they were backing up!!!!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Possibly the buyers may have some past history with financial issues....etc.
Hope it sells Steve. Time for a new product. 😊
nope they were golden, but,... I keep having secound thoughts,.. where it is now I feel when it drives away, i'll be sorry,.. what i want is a 144 wheel base with dually rear... super hard to find and bring alot of money for what they are.....

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
2FF - u surprise me - i didn't think you'd take that shit from anybody - if they're still your bank, they didn't learn ANYTHING - I'd have gone in, closed every account, demanded cash, and made a scene while they were backing up!!!!
well, heres where its at right now,... I contacted the bank, what happened was a list of laws broken...racisim, ( what wells fargo said) interfering with a sale, unlicensed appraisal,...public anounsement of private account information ...wells fargo used the text book repley ,... what would you like us to do to make this go away, how can we compensate you to where you feel good about what happened.... the case is opened, I haven't went to see my lawyer....they also asked about the teller and manager... fire them, re train them, and then put them at a differant brach,... they also agreeded that I was wronged, and asked the dirrect question...it was a big word that I didn't know so I asked what it ment....answer what color was she...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I'd have blown a fucking gasket in the place, how the fuck do those retards know shit about anything!?!?!

Shitty man.
I had to step away and ask security to speak with the manager, that was another offense,... she got real loud and was screaming out that she was advising the buyer not to give out $XXXXX to a private party...

2Driver

Reaction score
The second they asked what are you buying you should have told them none of your business. It is not their place. Their place is to hold, secure and release money period. I’d be livid as hell. What’s next, your credit card charge is refused because the burger you bought was too expensive. Knowing you I’m surprised you let this roll, getting soft in your old age?

I had a fat asshat B of A Manager refuse to notarize the seller's signature on a title and mandated that the buyer ( mine) signature be on their as well. I told him the notary is for the seller, there is no notary for the buyer, but he refused. Turns out he was in the wrong asking for that but it’s little big man syndrome.

You can close your accounts but no one gives a shit about it. I pulled large figures from wells and closed all accounts and hefty broker accounts and no one even wanted to know why.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
What kinda shape is the RV in?

Post some photos, let see what you've got.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I would go back to the branch and tell the manager to close all your accounts and demand it by close of business. There are plenty of other banks that would love your money!
you know what a pain in the ass that is,.. my merchant account, my business account.. my building account,... my property collection account.. business credit cards... all wells fargo..... I think I did right by contacting the upper management and risk department

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
after thinking this over and over...here's what I think,....wife wanted to back out and didn't know how to tell her husband as he really wanted it,.. and while showing the rv, it seemed a little like he was trying to sell her on the idea....who knows....

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
What kinda shape is the RV in?

Post some photos, let see what you've got.

satellitemike

Reaction score
you know what a pain in the ass that is,.. my merchant account, my business account.. my building account,... my property collection account.. business credit cards... all wells fargo..... I think I did right by contacting the upper management and risk department
Agreed on contacting upper management about large transfer but if they said anything to the buyer about how to "not" spend their money, my money would be gone ASAP! Its non of their Fing business.

Wheeler

Reaction score

707dog

Reaction score
that was yesterday...but I was still feeling good about what I got..my wife asked what I wanted for my birthday,.. I said I want something that only you can do without spending money...one thing I got was a homemade taco dinner... the other was Xrated
atta boy the 3 rules still apply at your age...feed me, fuck me, put me to bed 🤘

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
well, heres where its at right now,... I contacted the bank, what happened was a list of laws broken...racisim, ( what wells fargo said) interfering with a sale, unlicensed appraisal,...public anounsement of private account information ...wells fargo used the text book repley ,... what would you like us to do to make this go away, how can we compensate you to where you feel good about what happened.... the case is opened, I haven't went to see my lawyer....they also asked about the teller and manager... fire them, re train them, and then put them at a differant brach,... they also agreeded that I was wronged, and asked the dirrect question...it was a big word that I didn't know so I asked what it ment....answer what color was she...

That is fucking crazy!! I would say I want a percentage of the lost sale. You can decide what you would consider fair. You have a legal case here.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
I had to step away and ask security to speak with the manager, that was another offense,... she got real loud and was screaming out that she was advising the buyer not to give out $XXXXX to a private party...

Also have them pull the video from the bank. I'm sure it also has audio.

Dalton

Reaction score
They prob compared the price with 2013 former rental RV...lol...last vehicle I bought I paid cash and the bank was hesitant..said they can “save me a lot of money by financing”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
I would have had my entire account balance in cash before I left and would have closed my account. My business is a privilege and I will happily go elsewhere.

Wheeler

Reaction score
I would have had my entire account balance in cash before I left and would have closed my account. My business is a privilege and I will happily go elsewhere.

Then he would be stuck owning the van as he would need it to haul and store all that dough. ;)