WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Now It’s Time For Trump To F Over The Democrats

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
It’s time for Trump to play sour grapes and go after the Democrats and all those who were up his ass the last 4 years. Audit their taxes, call them on their pro quid quo dealings that all these politicians have been knee deep in for years, back door payments, and of course Hunter Biden’s laptop. Unleash the gates of Hell Donnie!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
It’s time for Trump to play sour grapes and go after the Democrats and all those who were up his ass the last 4 years. Audit their taxes, call them on their pro quid quo dealings that all these politicians have been knee deep in for years, back door payments, and of course Hunter Biden’s laptop. Unleash the gates of Hell Donnie!
trumps playing golf today. He will get back to you tomorrow. ;)

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I've seen absolutely no denial from the Dems about the 3.5 million Hunter received from the mayor of Moscow's wife. Wonder if that will appear on his 2020 taxes?

JD D05

Reaction score
It would not surprise me if he has all kinds of information to release over the next 4 years. They came after him so hard from day 1. Reading comments from other sites it is mostly finally the country can heal and all the chaos is over. Ya I don't think so it might subside some because the media is going to paint a real pretty picture, but we have legitimate hate in this country.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Incredible,making my usual stops this morning thru out the Internet news sources RDP about it for fact and quality conversation.Fox has gone totally off the rails.I accepted many years ago the ilk of CNN,MSNBC have nothing to offer in our home for reliable information.The content coming out of Fox as we speak is the end.Going forward i want to be informed what going on to be fact,not some voice coming from a person i have no idea who they are other than a face in a box on a screen. 2020 presidential Election is a CONTESTED ELECTION.ELECTORAL VOTES HAVE NOT BEEN CERTIFIED