WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need General Car Maintenance Referal In 1000 Oaks

robert1050

Reaction score
Hey guys, favor to ask - I moved to the Phoenix area 3 years ago, but my step-daughter is still in Thousand Oaks and needs a referral for an auto repair place she can trust. I used to do the general maintenance on her vehicles over the years, but now, being some 400 miles away, a phone call only gets me so far. Her main commuter car is a 2012 Dodge Nitro and It's been reliable, but she needs rear shocks / front struts and will soon also require new brake pads.

She's close to Simi Valley and Oxnard/Ventura.

Any recommendations? I prefer to support the independent shop vs dealer, so any one you may be able to suggest to send her to, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Robert

Gripside80

Reaction score
Code 3 automotive. In moorpark. Long time family friend Todd Baughn owns/runs it. Small shop. Most trustworthy honest guy I know. Tell her to tell him A.J. Sent her.
As long as he isn’t booked up he will take care of her.

Code 3 automotive 805-523-9011

Reeds Automotive. My buddy Donald is the manager over there. Same... Tell her to tell him A.J. sent her over there. He’s a great dude. And they run a solid shop over there.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I’ve been using Robertson Automotive in Newbury Park (1000 Oaks) for the last 5 years. They’ve done a great job, can’t recommend them enough.

bonesfab

Reaction score
Code 3 automotive. In moorpark. Long time family friend Todd Baughn owns/runs it. Small shop. Most trustworthy honest guy I know. Tell her to tell him A.J. Sent her.
As long as he isn’t booked up he will take care of her.

Code 3 automotive 805-523-9011

Reeds Automotive. My buddy Donald is the manager over there. Same... Tell her to tell him A.J. sent her over there. He’s a great dude. And they run a solid shop over there.

I have known Todd for 20 plus years. Good guy plus he is a Havasu guy also.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
I’ve been using Robertson Automotive in Newbury Park (1000 Oaks) for the last 5 years. They’ve done a great job, can’t recommend them enough.
I just sold that shop about 3 years ago , new owner is good !

robert1050

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Appreciate the names & numbers.

Robert